TITANS get a T-shaped tower to live in all expense free

>TITANS get a T-shaped tower to live in all expense free.
>Static has a run down gas station with teenage allowance money to work with

Why is static being suffering

Because his dad isn't Batman.

because you just watched pan's newest video

Why doesn't Static just join the Titans?

>new static shock movie comming out live action
>will smith blind autistic child with no eyes gets the part cus his daddy has connections and apperently acting is genetic
>huddlin is on the script

When does the suffering end

There is only room for 1 brown kid on the cast

Does he have boneitis?

worse

Didn't he only do one film and like he acted generically because daddy told him to?

I was just about to say that.

He's black

He was pretty good in The Karate Kid remake.

True. Cyborg gets the benefit of being mixed. Since he's half blue robot.

Because Batman can hook them up easily. If you are talking about DCAU Static Shock, he wasn't still close enough to the justice league to get the cool stuff until the end of the show

And, in the batman beyond episod, where he has to save his own future self, we see that he really upgrades later on, so no worries.

I've always wondered, who the fuck provided the Teen Titans with a technologically advanced super tower? Did Robin ask Batman to pay for it? Did the government provide it? Are the public just cool with letting a bunch of super powered kids living there with no adult supervision? If the city is paying for their facilities and allowing them to act as vigilantes aren't they basically child soldiers?

I don't know if this is ever touched on in the comics. I only read Judas Contract and a few other stories.

One's funded, the other is a kid sneaking around behind his family's back. In the comics, he didn't even have a gas station. He worked out on the roof of their apartment tenement, and changed in the bathroom or alley, leaving through his window.

You mean The Kung-Fu Kid. The studio thought americans were too dumb to know the difference between Kung-Fu and Karate (looks like they were right), and they wanted to ride the franchise name.

Jacky Chan had a big, 'no shut up, it isn't karate' scene though, at least. It was actually a good movie despite itself.

He tried

Silas Stone built and paid for the island and the tower so his robot abomination of a son would have friends. It's explained literally in the first (or second) issue that the tower appears. Do you even read comics?

...and it fucking sucked.

But it wasn't Hudlin bad. Oh god that's not a good look.

user...he literally said he was casual as fuck.

Two of them are princesses and wonder lads adoptive father is a playboy with loads of cash

MM looks like a poorly transitioned tranny in that pic. Not saying it doesn't fit though

What a fag.
"H.h.h.haven't you read every issue of this comic you said you only read a few stories from reeeeeeeeee!"
The literal reason people still view comic readers as pathetic nerdy faggots.

>read a couple random issues
>not stating at issue 1

>Post clearly states he had only read a few TT comics
>Better be a cheeky sperg!

Pan I know it's you. I saw your TT video

>...and it fucking sucked

It wasn't really Static's fault, to be fair. The whole thing was just bad.

Wait I thought that image was from a book that never released?
What vol of the titans was that

BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBE

Yeah that picture isn't TT, I think it was a YJ revival actually

He did appear in a TT arc which is probably what they're talking about

It's the FIRST ISSUE of the most important, well-known Titans run.

I'm not saying REEE YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS though, but if you want to get into the Titans, definitely read it. It should be mostly up on desu I think, I don't know what the fuck is going on with the archives these days.