>muh degenerate weedsmokers

pol btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzJcAV5xR0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>smoke pot and you too will become an Olympian
Lol

>degenerate

nothing short of cutting their limbs off would slow down genetic specimens who were born to do what they do.

You mean a state dutch wife tortured by a life of costant body training and rough diet just to win a metal disc in the name of some sport most people don't give a shit about ?

Drugs are overhyped only neo cons care about them.

Weed does make you a winner or loser. Your character does.

*Doesn't

Yeah, exactly. Sup Forums fails to realize the plethora of both medicinal and spiritual benefits of smoking ganja (marijuana). I recently converted to Rastafarianism from Mennonite Christianity (my religion of birth). I recommend all Sup Forumsacks and just everyone in general explores the many beneficial spiritual and physical effects of both ganja (marijuana) and of Rastafarianism.

This is what pot can do to your body, don't let your kids end up like this!

That's an ignorant lie, man. Marijuana kills calories, that's what all shamans teach.

>stoners who spend all their money an weed that they smoke every other day to athletes who smoked weed a few times.
Everyone I've met who smoked weed on a regular basis was a complete fucking loser. I've smoked it a few times, but I always hated the after effects and always give it time to get out of my system and live a lifestyle that keeps my testosterone levels high, and these athletes probably did the same.

I can vouch for this user. Anyone want to hear stories about my pothead roommate and his friends? Just a note, no I don't smoke, yes I'm moving out.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzJcAV5xR0U

This

Hey he makes more money and gets more pussy then you. So gonna start smoking right away not to end up like you. A loser.

Is this not the same for all substance abuse?

>be me
>be promising kid with high GPA studying biotech
>smoke pot
>get addicted
>wake up as 31 year old cleaner

It's not worth it. You can get hooked. My GPA dropped by an entire letter grade after I started smoking, mainly due to lack of motivation to be successful. Yeah I have a dependency, but it could happen to you, too. Nobody's perfect.

Go ahead. I'm curious if I have any in common with some former friends who fell for the herbal Jew meme.

what become a nigger or a faggot?

no thank you

Hes married. So he probably doesn't unless he cheats on his wife.

Weed is underrated on how much it fucks with your productivity.

1 is more then 0 though

Pretty sure Phelps did pot like once

Canadians are horrible shitposters

kek fucking confirms.

hahahahahaha.

lol

Alright lets do the move in story

>Room mate and I move into new apartment
>First day, finally get things organized thank parent's for help etc
>Both parent's leave
>room mate says "I'm gonna smoke wanna
join"
>Hasn't been 5 minutes
>"nah I'm good I'm gonna set up internet"
>"alright user"
>fucking moves his shit to the living room
>"what the fuck are you doing"
>Packs his bowl, lights, and takes a hit
>"What?"
>"Are you trying to make the room smell like pot? Not to mention this is close to the door it'll go outside. Just smoke in your room."
>"fine"
>goes to his room
>want to configure custom settings
>laptop doesn't have ethernet port so I ask to borrow his
>see him come out of his closet (walk in with space)
>didthisniggareally.gif
>"were you smoking in your closet?"
>"yeah I don't want my room to smell like pot"
>"alright whatev let me borrow your laptop for like 5 minutes"
>finish setting up wireless
>connect him
>He just sits in his room and plays league the rest of the day

He smokes and plays every day I don't think I've seen him not smoke once. I've smoked like 5 or 6 times, but I feel like shit so I just won't anymore.

Wow what a fucking horrible person. You sure convinced me.

>>wake up as 31 year old cleaner
how does this happen?

never said he was horrible. also this user wanted a story

For every Olympian who enjoy weed you show me I can show you a thousand useless potheads who achieve nothing meaningful in life.

Pot smokers are under represented at the Olympics which supports claims that they hinder performance. That there exists outliers is to be expected and should not be taken as indicative of the effects of marijuana on physical performance.

Dumbass

This

Weed is good only if you know how to smoke it and talk about it maturely

Todays generation of weed smokers are all about bragging "BRRRRUUUHHH CHECK THIS BONG I BOUGHT' "MUH BRUH THATS LITTTTT LMAO"

Phelps likes to fuck traps, he is indeed a degenerate

Are you really implying that smoking weed once in a blue moon as Michael Phelps did is equivalent to being a stoner loser that smokes it everyday?

>implying all marijuana users don't DIE

Very true. I've smoked weed before and have know many other people who have and every single one of them have at least 6 or more gold medals.

His wife is more likely to cheat on him. Just look at that sad shit. Hes a cuck.

what's the deal with Sup Forums liking Max Stirner? He's a minor obscure character in the young Hegelians. I don't see what's got all of you memeing about an Ethical Egoist. What's the deal, m8s?

your friend is a douche. That's beyond the weed, that's just him being shitty and not having the same respect for you as for himself.

we don't like him idiot. it's lefty/pol/ shilling

Why do pot smokers like to pretend they're intelligent and successful? Most of them are degenerates who get high and think the "DUDE LMAO" thoughts they're having are insightful.

Honestly Ive never cared about the dope debate, I dont do it so it doesnt effect me.

Those two have personal trainers, dedicate their everyday lives to developing their bodies to perform.
Much different from potheads who smoke twice a day, 7 days a week, and do twenty pushups every couple of days.

your room mate is a doucher. My room mate and I both smoke, sure some times I waste half a day smoking and playing overwatch but that shit he's doing is degenerate. Weed, just like alcohol is fine in moderation, your roommate fell for the SMOKE ALL ERRDAY MEME. what a dumbass

This is like saying so-and-so had a beer once in their life, so look how alcohol produces winners!

>implying these two don't use performance enhacing drugs
Weed would do fuck all to these roid monkeys. If you think these guys are natty then you need to hit the fucking gym fat cunt

Stirner posters are usually just edgy hipsters who needed someone more obscure than Nietzsche so they would look cool to other edgelords