BILL CIPHER STATUE HUNT THREAD #27 - APOPHENIA EDITION

Reminder:
When you stare at a clue for too long, you might see things that are not there. But post them in this thread anyway because we've got no other options.

CURRENT CLUE:
"Return to where it all began / The final piece is in your hands / The parchament can be such a tease / The answer's written in the trees"

FIRST CLUE (just in case):
The urban legend has come true / Cipher's statue's calling you / The secret map is in your hand / To trace the clues across the land
Don't forget it's all for pleasure / The hunt itself's the real treasure / But a prize awaits the first one there / Be safe, be smart and of course beware
Key word: Pines

IMAGE OF THE FIRST CLUE + MAP:
i.4cdn.org/co/1469655360479.jpg

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS, RECAPS AND STREAMS HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

The statue may be in either California or Oregon. So take a trip, find it.

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:
Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date in all Gravity Falls mania.

DO NOT POST A NEW THREAD BEFORE PAGE 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eGGkPhS
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/758441454402347008
twitter.com/SirBlazinGames
youtube.com/user/SirBlazinGaming/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=NNDgPX9B-jI
youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/cipher hunt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus christ whenever I'm not the OP you fags always find a way to destroy the OP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nth for SirBlah is an underage faggot

Reminder that SirBlah is a faggot.

STANDFORD UNI!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we find the statue, do me a favor and write "Hey SirBlah, steal this clue" on it.

Be sure to add a watermark.

Alright, I shouldn't have put the reminder.
But the first clue and the image of the first clue are important.

If it was Stanford, it's almost certain someone would have already seen it.

>giving him more attention

>Lol

Is it just me... or is SirBlah BASED?

Can anyone share a Discord invite, one that hasn't expired yet?

Not mine, posting our current lead image

discord.gg/eGGkPhS

Oh yeah, your right. Didn't think of that.

Well in that case, smash it.

Kill yourself, SirBlah.

Why the fuck are you faggots talking about SirBlah now? I understand the site wars, but you should stop with the e-celeb drama.

There's no way it's Stanford.

Just keep on working on the clues

that thing around palm drive looks like a cashew or a walnut

he's a more notorious hacker than us

Exactly, let's go back to May and Seashell, okay guys?

twitter.com/SirBlazinGames

I didn't even write that, lol

Anyways, me and my autistic buddies are trying out the WRITTEN IN THE TREES thing... I will keep Sup Forums posted as we make progress

Holy shit what a faggot

Did the tree leaf sequence ever amount to anything?

>twitter.com/SirBlazinGames

>Youtuber.

Holy fuck, that explains so goddamn much. I'm laughing so hard right now.

youtube.com/user/SirBlazinGaming/videos

AYY LMAO

I can't believe you fags still haven't found it.

>word for word stealing our posts
>"Im a content creator"

fucking Vailskibum 2

So did we collectively give up?

I'm not even mad anymore. This is too fucking sad.

Their wasting their time sperging out some SirBlah faggot...

> Laughs at tumblrites sperging over credit
> Spergs over credit

Stop with the Sirblah shit, you can do it later when then the clues are solved

youtube.com/watch?v=NNDgPX9B-jI
an actual kid

>youtube.com/user/SirBlazinGaming/videos

I guess we can't use reee any more

I'm on it, right now. HAHA jesus, the fucking cringe is everywhere man. I dare not see any of his video's tho. Not giving this dick even a penny in YouTube money. Although I can already tell he's going hard for that tween audience but given his views it seems to not be working.

Is someone actually headed to stanford?

I got really excited along with everyone else when this was posted but looking at it again I was kind of iffy....until I saw PALM DR, right there in the middle. Can the person who has the original file shift the overlay map so that the palm of the hand is centered on the Palm Dr green shape? I think the little tree in the middle should line up too! Then make sure that the map below if set to true North (I don't know if it is already or not) since I'm pretty sure that that is an "N" for north under the hand triangle/tree.
This might adjust where the X sits on Standford U though, instead of near the Sculpture Gardens.

>our current lead image
What about this makes it a >lead image? One dot is on an intersection, one lines up with nothing, the path doesn't fit the road, and the x isn't anywhere in particular.

Yes.

I think I heard something about someone's friend being an hour and a half way?

Anons, can I get pics of SirBlah using your content? I might get proofs.

SirBlah Thread WHEN!?!!?!

>hurr durr work on the fucking puzzle, these faggots shouldn't get distracted
>hey guys, we should get distracted and pay attention to some random nobody
Hypocrisy general?

>[user] Talks
this shit is the worst

Has this been explored? The branches point to letters? I'm on my phone so this isn't accurate. If not feel free to run with it. I just want it found!

We can do THAT after, like this user said:Please tell me someone is archiving everything. I think this could be turned into a really good mockumentary.

I haven't, but I haven't been good at this stuff since junior high, I keep looking at the trail, and the only thought that comes to mind is the fact that it isn't a map unless you indicate north. If there was a Big Dipper in the image with the map I'd say follow Polaris north and orient the map correctly, but it's nothing. I bet we were closer with the math sequence.

end it

Shit, this could have potential.

MayMay BlahBlah General?

Yeah. Nothing came of it

North you say?

Thx

There's an X made of sticks right in front of Bill

I sent Sr. Blah a private message through Discord, asking why he doesn't give credit.

He said:
"I have been
Just not in some of the recent points because I am have been trying to do so much at once"

I told him he may piss off Sup Forums users a lot and said:

K
E
K

He wants a war.

>Please tell me someone is archiving everything. I think this could be turned into a really good mockumentary
Are you talking about sirblah or the hunt?
If you're talking about sirblah, well we've got desuarchive so it's not like this is going anywhere.
If we're talking about the hunt, well, we've got desuarchive for that too.

>N
Woah I didn't notice that before. Good eye user

IS SOMEONE PERISCOPING

No one gives a shit.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT FAG

FOCUS ON THE FUCKING CLUE

>I think this could be turned into a really good mockumentary

CipherJUST videoanon did a video for the puzzle segment.

youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/cipher hunt

Fix'd link

Yeah a map is just a drawing unless you indicate north. I thought about lining up the hand with palm drive too. But then the other three points could be used to indicate the other compass points to reveal the hidden north.

theory- the clue is on SirBlah's YouTube let's all look there and stop looking at the real clue.

No shit sherlock. This seems promising...

I think it's just confirmation this is for the statue itself. People checked it out earlier and it doesn't seem to have any more relevance.

THEIR PLAN OF DISTRACTING US SUCCEED

YOU'RE ALL BEING PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Lol what?

Guys, go back to the constellation stuff.

It's Orion and the Big Dipper?

Everything.

The first clue, the landwhale, sirblah, the discord in general, the puzzle not being finished when Tumblr girls took over, how they all turned on TMoGF and how he fought back, etc etc etc..

Alex said the answer is in Clue 1 and the most recent clue. Don't worry about the Journal.

Does it matter? They steal all out intell anyway so really they're just slowing themselves down. They clearly can't find Bill until we solve the riddle and they take our information again so jokes on them.

>"i feel so bad for gravityfallscipher"
lol

You mean the whole Palm Dr inside that triangle?

But haven't we been stealing the whole puzzle? What if we do this guys, because we don't have meaning in our fag lives... Wait. NVM. I'm a fortress.

>all of this ironic shit posting

FOCUS ON THE FUCKING CLUE FAGGOTS!

This, I would do this but I can't into photoshop

What other three points are you talking about?
is clearly pointing out that up is north.

FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE

What's that, Sup Forums?
Can't figure out a clue from a cartoon made for children?
Well, who's the hack now?

Yes!

What are you talking about? Please, go back.

FOCUS user

Shut up newfag.

I meant the three circles, but I didn't notice that they were scattered as such. Use the hand as the compass over Palm drive, see where the X ends up.

Yeah I think we all assume the arrow points North on the map, I still feel like the three circled dots should be something, maybe really the Memorials if the Standford U theory is true.

FOCUS ON THE CLUE
DIPPER'S REAL NAME IS MASON
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FOCUS ON THE CLUE
FAGGOTS

Focus on the lead shitheads. Stop fighting!

"The final piece In your HANDs"... palm... "The answer's written in the TREES"... palm tree...

Holy shit! GUYS! Whoever goes to Stanford University, keep an eye out for the palm trees.

Like this?

He's right, I saw enough of the "DO THE FUCKING PUZZLE" chant to know were getting off track.

They are douchebags, but they are also douchebag children. Nothing we can do about it, besides torture them online but save that shit for LATER. I know once this is done, SirBahs youtube channel is going down but for NOW...

>FOCUS ON THE CLUE

THIS BASED JEW MANLET JUST KEEPS WINNING!

OH SHIT

HOLY FUCK I GO TO STANFORD! GIMME 10 MINUTES.

The arrow pointing north pretty much has to be a direction orientation for the map trail so...it feels like those three dots should be part of a map...could be anything the memorials, whole towns, rocks, trees, landmarks, lakes, fuck all if I know

The answer in the trees link is still pretty fucking weak to Standford U just it's in their logo or whatever

YOU BETTER NOT BE KIDDING user

GET TO IT

GO user GO. WE'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED.

LIGHT SPEED, user! Our hope is with you!

>Holy shit! GUYS!
you need to go ll the way back

Yeah no way that works. It goes through neighborhood blocks.

Well, as long as you're nearby.