Can animated kino be discussed here? Iron Giant is easily one of the best animated movies of all time

Can animated kino be discussed here? Iron Giant is easily one of the best animated movies of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EYVepDBAC0
youtube.com/watch?v=SkM0tzUwGXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell us all about it, then.

never watched it as a kid. Just watched it last week for the first time. gave it a 8.5/10

It really isnt. Every single character is a trope, and the animations are God-awful.

Somehow Sup Forums wants to fellate as badly as it does, and mind you even reddit just as much, because it's amongst the first movies they ever saw.

Anything Scooby Doo. That shit touches my soul. If only I could figure out what "THE INDUSTRIALISTS" represent.

While I agree every character is a trope to some degree, if you think the animation was bad you need to your eyes checked. It was a beautiful merger of hand-drawn and computer animation.

I HAVE ANIMATION KINOS, GREG

CAN YOU DISCUSS ME

Waht the fuck is kino?

>It was a beautiful merger of hand-drawn and computer animation.

I'm subbed to that but I actively visit it. Are you saying kino is a reddit thing?

I'm saying that you should go there and stay.

Never visit this site again.

They are archetypes, which aren't bad at all, it makes the story universal and timeless much like Disney. The rejection and subversion of archetypes and tropes that we associate with story telling lead to the current crop of shit animated movies pioneered by DreamWorks. The story is a fantastic discussion of being, paranoia, innocence, kindness, and freedom of choice. The relationships are also wonderfully portrayed.

No thanks, I'll stay here. Anyway, I found the answer in a reddit thread.

Late 90s to early 2000s were the pinnacle of 2D animated movies because they blended CG in perfectly. Iron Giant, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Lilo & Stitch.

>praising the death of western animation
I'm going to give you one more chance. Tell me: What do you think of Hercules, Pocahontas, Hunchback...?
Choose your answer wisely.

This site is going to ruin your life, stay on reddit and never come back here. If you do, you will turn out as a dissapointment to your family with no friends and nothing to live for.

Wow so dramatic *yawn*

Hercules is one of my favorite Disney movies. Hunchback is good. Never really liked Pocahontas but I haven't seen it since I was really young.

Alright. I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Did you really just type that out? Wow bud.

Hanna-Barbara is terrible mate. All of it.

>reddit tier analysis

>Hercules is one of my favorite Disney movies
It is overstylized digital cuck garbage

Just leave you fucking retard, there is nothing here that will improve you as a person. This place is only moving you further away from being socially acceptable.

>falling for b8 this much

Im no superman

Nah I'll stay

You're overstylized digital cuck garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=8EYVepDBAC0

Alright, Lurk more and then start posting.

Also, leave Reddit.

Nah I'll keep posting here and on reddit too.

You have nostalgia goggles my friend. That looks awful.

Then enjoy being hated by everyone on both sites.

I thought it was incredibly naive and not much imaginative. Very kid oriented.

Posting much better movie featuring friendly giant robot.

You have cuck goggles. This movie's great.
youtube.com/watch?v=SkM0tzUwGXg

lol you hate someone for posting on Sup Forums? Wow, this place!

Everyone here hates new people.

>the animations are God-awful

No they weren't, are you daft?

That's too bad for them

Nowadays I'd only watch it for my boy Hades

>Every single character is a trope
Yes.
>the animations are God-awful
No.

It looked like a mix between cheap outsourced hand-drawn and ps2 cgi. The worst of both worlds.
Just like all the transitional Disney movies.

You're a shining example of why they do.

OK

never watched it as a kid. Just watched it last week for the first time. gave it a 7.5/10

animated kino can be discussed here sure
as long as it's not a japanese cartoon for teens (aka all anime)

i really like how the characters look like from those old greek pictures

Don't insult the Greeks

never watched it last week. Just watched it as a kid for the first time. gave it a 9/10

>Hating anime on an anime discussion forum

>Autism- The Post

>Being this new, from Rebbit
Go back.

I'll stay, thanks.