Why nobody is talking about this kino?

Why nobody is talking about this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzikIwPPle0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poo

>POO

p

It's not only poo. It's a 97% fresh poo.

>high on the tomato-meter
>hip young cast
>comedy and drama
>apatow involved
>more than two hours long

This has never be a recipe for a good time at the movies for me.

I hate this paki guy
He's a terrible fucking actor, he doesn't even actually act, he just says whatever lines he needs to while making an annoying face

> waaaaah I want the mean whites to accept me and my culture
> waaah I want to be with beautiful European women
> waaah my family doesn't approve
> waaah I'm caught between two cultures waaah
> Whiteys fetishise my people wahhh

It has non white actors and /tvpol/ shitskins are pretending to be white therefore we must not talk about this.

Saw a trailer for this before spider-man. Looks like the most surreal thing, the way the drama and comedy matches up is seriously jarring. It looked like a film student's project or something. Might just be horrific trailer editing.

>White girl + Indian guy

Nope.

Because this sort of story has been done to death. And it will also never top this one, so why even waste my shekels?

so is this the american east is east?

I can't believe Hollywood is still trying to make this Kumail faggot happen. I swear to god, there is no bigger numale celebrity, and I challenge you to prove me wrong. He's worse than Whedon and Oswalt combined.

What's the in-loo status, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=SzikIwPPle0

Why is nobody talking about this crazy randumb upcoming movie film!?! XD

A WHITE GIRL?!

>romcom
>more than two hours long
There is no way this is good. Nothing can maintain quality humor for more than 2 hours.

More like gender swapped Bend it Like Beckham but without the football.

Whenever I see this shit I have to be skeptical as fuck since it always turns out to be mediocre
Although maybe it's a less a race thing and more critics have objectively shit taste compared to me since baby driver sucked balls.

because a indian girl with a white girl is not realistic

a white girl with a black guy however, now we're talking...

I saw it... it sucks.

Emily V. Gordon is my waifu, would slide into her DMs

This is unironically one of my top ten films.

>produced by Judd Apatow
>into the trash it goes

*makes this face at u for the entire movie*

The main actor has got the same problem as Jennifer Lawrence where they can't move their faces enough when they emote. They're stuck with this permanent look on their face that only slightly changes with their emotions, like a slab of meat with a face scribbled on in sharpie. It drives me fucking insane. It's not even that they're ugly, they just don't fucking emote their faces like human beings and it makes it impossible to see them as characters actually going through these situations. I just see the actor and their shitty malfunctioning fucking face.

>romcom over 2 hours long
Yeah no

I like James Urbaniak

It's not a realistic portrayal of an interaction between an Indian guy and a white girl.

based shrikant

>makes a movie about his own life, co-writes it with his wife, casts himself in the leading role, doesn't cast wife to play his wife

the white fever is strong in this one

God what the fuck is wrong with white "men"?

his white wife wrote it and it's based on how they met

HIS WIFE IS KEKQUEEN

WHTE BOI BTFO

>97%
So it is an MCU tier flick? I'll pass.

Maybe, just maybe, his wife is not an actress.

maybe his wife is a cuck

can you not get that through your head WHITE BOI

check out his twitter account if you really want to hate him

he said that white people who make jokes about Harambe are just racists looking to make fun of black parenting and African sounding names

I saw this on opening night. It surprised me. I loved it. Great movie, very funny.

Ya'll some faggots

Because it's not capeshit

At least be correct when you're insulting people my Sup Forums bros.

You made the mistake of thinking people care about the nation of shitskins. All non-whites are not important.

That's even worse

He's, in part, right tho.

That's why you waste half of your life talking about them.

It got a 97% because it's a non-white guy fucking a white girl and the Jews at RT eat that shit up.

>A WHITE GIRL!?!?!?

>Judd Apatow

I hate this man beyond the Sam Hyde and Berkley shit, he's just a terrible film maker and the fact that he's the king of modern comedy is laughable.

Attractive white women who date paki / indian / asian have confidence issues. I don't get how someone normal looking could be attracted to some hairy shitskin unless there are severe mental health issues. Also kind of interesting, this dude I know that married a Paki woman is now getting a sex change and wants to be a woman. So yeah, there's some mental health issues with anyone that wants to mix-race like this. It's honestly kind of sad.

>97% for a fucking romcom
do RT critics even watch movies anymore or do they just rubber stamp anything that looks "progressive"

nope.

POO'd

>Indian muslim
Still poo