Who /hype/???

Who /hype/???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs
youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM
youtube.com/watch?v=OH7QCtuaXgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I am.
These new star wars books are good quick reads.

No, they are xenophobic if anything.

>Sup Forums won't watch the clone wars
>Sup Forums reads nucanon books

>>>/swco/

>nu-eu

It's even worse than the old EU

Why would anyone watch that shit for kids?

I refuse to do either, or pay for any movie after TFA.

This. What's the point of deleting everything if they are gonna replace it with even stupider stuff? At least the old stuff was so stupid it was good.

And it's all canon too. Not like the old EU were it was maybe canon.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE EU WAS ERASED IN 2008 WHEN GEORGE MADE THE CLONE WARS, JUST LIKE THE OLD OLD EU WAS ERASED WHEN GEORGE MADE THE PREQUELS

THIS ISN'T THE NEW CANON THIS IS THE FIRST CANON

Not really. There were different levels of canon and what you said is factually incorrect.

maybe they didn't announce it because they were still milking the EU for cash, but George never considered that stuff canon he pretty much decanonised stuff with every passing episode

daily reminder

>rogue cum
>the force awakens
>esb

hmmm? i wonder whom could be behind this???

GODDAMMIT! I'M NOT BUYING THE FUCKING TOY!

And yet here you are in a thread about a book for kids based on a character from movies for kids.

shitposting aside, the clone wars is one of the only tv shows that can truly be called kino, and not just because of the aspect ratio, I'd like to some someone watch all 7 seasons and still say its bad.

>written by a woman

Oh, so it'll be shit, then? Thanks for the warning.

They're retarded not getting Claudia Gray to write everything. Lost Stars and Bloodline were the only great new-EU books so far.

All the SW cartoons looked like shit. I don't care if the plot was good or not, they looked like Baby Looney Tunes, it was insulting.

Seasons 1-2 are pretty hit or miss but seasons 3-6 is the best material Star Wars has ever produced. I'll never forgive Disney for cancelling it.

>Rokku Wanno
>Han Solo kids
>Captain Plasma movie, who maybe had three minutes of pointless screen-time in total
>Bubba Fat movie
So these are basically the motion picture equivalents of DLC-s?

>I'd like to some someone watch all 7 seasons and still say its bad.

I couldn't make it past that full-on garbage TV movie that somehow snuck its way into theaters.

You guys worship THAT? yeah, okay.

>Australia rated Force Awakens 15+
What the fuck is their problem

>>Captain Plasma movie

It's a book, retard.

Phasma was an inept traitor, why is she still being pushed?

The movie is an abortion but season 3 onwards is pretty good.
Not amazing, but infinitely better than the movie.

Then why are we discussing it here you fucking downie nigger?

It was maybe the best looking cartoon ever made youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs

i think you are thinking of the genndy clone wars, you see the CGI clone wars mirrors the directional styling of live action perfectly while also being like a living breathing painting, which makes sense because the movies are 95% CGI and paintings anyway.

>Seasons 1-2 are pretty hit or miss but seasons 3-6 is the best
>The movie is an abortion but season 3 onwards is pretty good.

So what you meant to say is...

>You have to watch 44 episodes and a movie before starts to not be shit

I'm not watching 44 episodes of shit to get to the episodes that are slightly less shit.

the bad episodes are never worse than the phantom menace or the force awakens

>spends 90% of her screen time crying about finn deserting and betrayed the empire
>allows herself to get held hostage without any resistance and takes down the shield on the base

fuck phasma

Seasons 1 and 2 aren't pure shit, there are some legitimately great episodes. It's just not until season 3 that it becomes consistently great.

You don't have to watch it, it's your free time. But if you're a Star Wars fan you really should.

>yfw they make Phasma a traitor non canon just like they changed Kylo's scar so it doesn't match how he looked in TFA
The new director must really hate force awakens

No, they all looked like garbage aimed at 6-8 year olds. The exaggerated features, lines and movements are used in baby cartoons because they are objectively good at attracting their attention. Edgy content like only proves real target were literal retards (boys/manchildren/adhds over 12, with the mind of a

>only proves real target were literal retards (boys/manchildren/adhds over 12, with the mind of a

Exactly.

They're absolute pussies, they still ban things like some game that had rape in it.

We don't have a pg 13 over here.]
It's a bizarre system. You've got G for basically babies, then PG for primarily kids/adults, then straight to m, but the thing is M-15+ isn't an over 15 restriction, just a recommendation, or at least with guidance. Then there's MA-15+ which
is like our version of 'R'. Then after that we have R-18, which is like your NC-17.

It's fucking stupid but less easy to take advantage of.

TPM is a great film though.

exactly

But TFA is shit.

Implying TPM and TFA are anywhere clozw to comparable is suspect.
JJ has no talent.

TFA is merchandising. Not even a movie.

you know to be honest my argument is falling apart but the point is the clone wars really good, with a few bad episodes at the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM

Harry potter's 1-3 were PG but then the rest were 15+ due to them being slightly more mature but still it makes no sense. Yeah there needs to be a rating in the middle or a PG 12 or something

All parents let their kids watch M movies anyway so the rating is stupid

Wait did the young han solo actor injure himself on set?? Fucking hell Disney

Really hoping TLJ corrects JJ's terrible error in not doing anything with her character in TFA. It'd be a shame of all Phasma was was words on pages.

Yayy more star wars! I hope they keep making them forever!

So he claims, but he's been known to alter history between interviews, like the autistic manchild with only the faintest grasp of reality that he is.

>DUDE COOL ARMOR LMAO
It's like they think you can just manufacture the response Boba Fett got they'll probably get away with it and sell 100,000 million Smegma toys

Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if we insulted you with insinuations of being Jesuit bitches, that's clearly not the case.

>Movie is shit
>But it's okay we will fix it with Books

I'll be happy to see them do something with this Character period. Out of all the boring and dull characters of TFA she was the worst which is a shame because I like the actress that plays the boring character.

Left 4 Dead 2 had to get censored in Australia because they didn't like the zombies piling up on the floor no joke
youtube.com/watch?v=OH7QCtuaXgI