>I only sell short shorts
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HrUHgfFM3J8
youtube.com/watch?v=AVGwKXTj3gw
youtube.com/watch?v=MhOG3XwX9Yw&t=62s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glover rolled out of bed, walked 5 minutes to the set and read his lines for this scene.

>Troy and Abed are in the MCU

why do they even bother hiring cinematographers for the marvel 'films'

>first MCU Spidey film
>they're already planning to include Miles Morales
fucking hell why can't they just drop that lil'nigger

Donald Glover is literally Réddit: the actor/rapper

>Donald Glover is literally Réddit: the actor/rapper
This

I think black spiderman is a good idea, actually fits the whole - poor kid, lives with old aunt, fights street crime - thing pretty well. It's just that miles a boring character

Well, to be fair, in the 103749 years that Spider-Man has been a comic book character, but before Miles was introduced, they'd already had a few different Spider-Men.

Would you feel better about it if they were dropping clues for Peter's clone?

>I think black spiderman is a good idea, actually fits the whole - poor kid, lives with old aunt, fights street crime - thing pretty well.
Literally Peter

And a Mary Sue
>Super duper powers with One Punch Ability
>Everybody immediately likes him, even villains respect him
Dunno how it went because I stopped when he beat Hydra with a super nova in ultimate verse, but he was the worst

rather have this guy than nigger Peter

That's my point dingus. I'm saying peter could have easily been black in the first place.

>only blacks can be poor

How did you misunderstand that post so hard?

Why do you have to be so defensive about it?

Putting words in my mouth there friendo

*unzips dick and shoves in your mouth*

Heh...this will shut you up for awhile

They do it so well, tho

you should take your meds on time

>not kendrick
>not anime
>not logic
>not j cole

Why is he so exalted and highly regarded by people? I don't understand. All I know him from is from edgy sketch comedy and rapping about how nobody takes him seriously.

lol he's so based and woke

He's safe enough for white people, raps about nerd shit, does comedy and pseudo artsy shit and also does blm shit.

Then I love Reddit, have you heard Kauai/Stn Mtn, or fuckin Because the Internet.

I only liked Sober and Palisades
also the nigger actually included Jaden Smith in that album what the fuck

youtu.be/HrUHgfFM3J8

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGwKXTj3gw

What, getting his character raped by Slott wasn't enough?

>spider man was scared of childish gambino
>spider man was scared to climb the Washington monument because it was too tall
>spider man got his ass kicked through out the movie
>spider man didn't even defeat vulture he blew himself up

To be fair, the kid is 15 years old and relatively just discovering his powers. Which essentially is a metaphor for going through puberty. Kid needs to find his way. Even Stark said if Cap wanted to beat the shit out of him he would have.

I actually liked that he struggled throughout the whole movie trying to figure things out instead of just beating the shit out of everyone.

People like to complain about characters being Mary Sue's and never failing or struggling. This movie was literally Spider-Man failing and trying to overcome those failures and people still complain.

Can't please anybody these days.

Not to mention the point of stopping Vulture wasn't to beat him in a one on one duel it was to stop him from getting his hands on Avengers weapons and tech, which is what Peter did, even if it was incredibly sloppy and he got smacked around beforehand. That said, I'd like to see Peter be less of a scrub in the sequel while still maintaining that "little guy against the big world" vibe which the comics always did so well.

The only real problem I have with MCU Spidey is the fact that the suit basically does everything for him which makes the things he does a little less impressive. I just hope that he still has a spider sense and it's not just another function of the suit. Also, when they get to Venom I'm gonna go ahead and call it: it's going to be nanomachines instead of ayys.

Movie was pretty good for a MCU flick. I think Amy Pascal influence had to do with that somewhat.

I know Marvel Studios was behind production but this film had a different touch to it.

I was really bothered by the ending though. That was such a cop out

Also, Marisa Tomei > Betty Brandt > Zendaya > Liz

I forgot something else. I was bothered by the kind of message the film gave

>confusion about class over mass
>'Yes goy. Be part of the masses. Buy more Spiderman™ merchandise.
>Populism is bad goy. Listen to the rich people don't be like Vulture

Yeah, I feel like they should have scrapped the Suit's AI and made the modifications be something that Peter did with his Web Shooters. The Spider-Sense was introduced in Civil War, don't know what the fuck happened in this one that they just glazed over it.

His Spider Sense I think is more lowkey and not as telegraphed like in his other adaptations. That's why the eyes in his suit moves, because when his senses become overwhelm with Spider Sense he needs to be able to see everything. So I do think Spider Sense is something that he is still developing and hopefully with the backlash of how lowkey it was in this movie they'll progressively tone it up more for his next appearances.

This was Spider-Man's first high level villain, he's only dealt with petty crimes before that. Hopefully now that he has dealt with bank heists, and real threats that he should be more comfortable and himself. I don't think Venom will be Nano-Machines, we're cosmic now and Aliens are something that is now established in the MCU. No need to make the Symbiote be mechanical, although it could still be mechanical alien tech. With Tom Hardy as Venom with him being so high profile we might see an adaptation of Separation Anxiety.

WE

BTI is overrated trash m8

Did you never watch Community?

>fights street crime
niggers commit street crime

That would be good for MCU, just a little bit of Diversity, which will make them even stronger!

Well he's a good actor and he wrote for 30 rock, started a rap career which evolved pretty well overtime, wrote his own show (Atlanta) who was well received, and he even dabbled in stand up comedy. Dude is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhOG3XwX9Yw&t=62s

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8

I am sexually gratified more often than you are.

Producing a lot of shit doesn't make it good it just means he's made a big mess.

>when they get to venom

oh you poor deluded user

But Spiderman, I sell short stories to the community

>Zendaya > Liz

There's shit taste and then there is this lmao

Was that supposed to be funny? was the music supposed to be good? just because hes able to put out a lot of shit doesnt make him good lmao

A lot of highly rated shit user, it's ok you're not impressed by it, it doesn't mean anything is wrong with you little buddy

Because diversity > all other considerations.

They need all the MCU movies to have the same style to avoid confusing retards. The easiest way to achieve that is to make sure the movies have no style whatsoever.

He was the least funny person on DerrickComedy by a lot and got picked by a bunch of executives to be a famous guy because he's a nigger. He's like a grown-up version of Disney Channel kids being force-memed by executives as being actor/singer superstars.

He is pretty good at a lot of things which has enabled him to get fans in a variety of mediums. He has an inoffensiveness to him which makes him popular with white people, he tried to be avant-garde in everything so he also attracts the "I'm smarter than my highschool classmates" crowd, and he was in Community which Reddit likens in quality to Michaelangelo's David.

What? He's prowler in the movie