-Where can I find archives, stock, or samples of greenscreen footage i can insert into other vids?

-Where can I find archives, stock, or samples of greenscreen footage i can insert into other vids?
>boats
>cars
>planes/jets
>"monsters"
>animals
>anything surprising or '"cool'"
>I'm using Hitfilm
i just need a bunch of stuff to look through so i can patch some things into video for projects and just practice by messing with videos i get from friends FB. i just cant find any good greenscreen samples

>and the first thin he does is go for pint

Were those captions written by a retard? hehe me go for pint

Holy shit how did he walk away from that?

If that was a Chinese video, it would be straight up gore and brains on the pavement

he's a hard cunt

>Were those captions written by a retard?
>Mail Online

You can safely assume so

Under very precise circumstances, it's very possible to survive insane shit like this. First off, he flew forward instead of getting caught under the bus. Second, he's pretty tough to not be immediately knocked unconscious by the impact. Third, the bus turned away from him after it hit him so it didn't run him over after he fell down. Fourth, adrenaline was probably pumping through him seconds afterward, rendering him unable to feel the effects of the impact right away and keeping him calm. I'm willing to bet he was sore as fuck a few hours later.

British inbreeding has created a super strong and resistent human.
Didn't you hear about the hooligan that kept the terrorist from a couple of weeks ago outside of the bar he was trying to get in by chanting his team's name while getting stabbed?

OP here, can anyone answer my question?

You keep posting things more interesting than your post.

Is this what the mayor means by "parts and parcel, of living in London?" How likely are you going to get run over by a large vehicle in London?

the videos from nottingham

>British inbreeding has created a super strong and resistent human.
Holy fuck!

disregard that
the video is reading
i saw the side of the bus

If it was a chinese video the bus would have came back to finish him off slowley

>thor vs dark elves.webm

So this guy is real!

knocked him flying with a left

kek

so, no one knows where to find any good green screen footage or even stock archives?

you can get the full green scorn version of the first sin city in the dvd

>This is a 10/10 in America

Certainly explains the ability to colonize Australia.

>muh pointy elbows
she's a 10 anywhere

This.

HIGH TEST

I think it slamming in to the building caused it to riochet a little bit and that's what saved him

He's unbreakable