>1987
>Mel Gibson
>31 years old

Was there less fluoride in the water back then or something? did the convenience and invention of microwaves in homes make every generation more feminine from radiation exposure??

I'm 32 and Mel looks older than my uncles

Fuck your non Sup Forums related thread you keep posting every single day.
The only thing that was clearer back in the day was cocaine, fuck off.

Feminization of Western culture, extended adolescence, infantilisation of modern media, post ironic self consciousness, poor postures due to computers. Pick any you like. The main message is start taking some responsibility, start seeing the world through your own eyes and achieve something in your worthless life.

Show another actors from that era.

Don't type so angrily, grandpa. Your dentures will fall out.

>Mel Gibson
>non Sup Forums related
Fuck off plebbit.

Yes, just attaching a picture of an actor doesn't mean it's a Sup Forums related thread you absolute turboautist.
No one here is discussing anything about Mel Gibson except his looks as an example, it will be just a Sup Forums lite thread about how "bad" today is.
Same as any other atrocious surface-level Sup Forums thread here, you just attach a picture that is Sup Forums related and proceed to talk anything but Television & Film.

I'm 22 pal.

He is cute as hell. But his head doesn't match the body.

All the boards on Sup Forums are having the exact same threads posted over and ovet and over for the last week. Dedicated shills, jobless trolls or google deepmind.

Go fuck yourself punk. Let us have some fun.

Different quality of food, amount of sunlight and physical activity. You must also look at casting directors choosing more pretty boys and hoping to shape them up instead.

I would if it was just in this thread, but the majority of threads are just like this.
It's so fucking sad that you guys can't form a single coherent buzzword-free sentence about an actual film other than the usual "KINO PLEB REDDIT IMDB" namedropping, but if it's politics or some whatever surface-level moral or history subject than you all passionately/autistically write whole essays for posts along with all the statistics and links needed with it.

How you about you ask Hollywood to remove their politics from their films and television shows? then we'll have no more political discussion on here. Simple.

I would've fucked the shit out of 80's Boy George desu

Why do you keep posting this?

I would've watched

I would be fine with threads discussing Hollywood political agendas, but I'm pretty sure this thread isn't doing that.
Or any of the others really, it's just a bunch of "Any movies about *insert whatever recent political event*?" threads

>I would've fucked the shit out of 80's Boy George desu

you can do today

just go out and ask Sophie turner out on a date.