Valerian Hype?

Is anybody excited for Valerian? It feels like one of those movies like Jupiter Ascending or King Arthur that you just know 100% it's going to bomb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RE36j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't fart on my face.

I wish she farted on me like that

not even the underboob is visible, thats really a man dressed up isn't it?

Where is the poster that wanted to cum to Cara

No one wants to see this garbage ass movie, shut the fuck up about it.

The casting is putting me off it.

The guy does look pretty numale desu

what you are saying is not really important but I will answer anyways, he does not look numale, he looks alpha, a real man

Triggered fellow jawlets

The moment they cast the romantic leads to look like brother and sister they lost me
Also how the fuck do you go from peak masculinity Jean Reno / Bruce Willy to this abomination

That and Cara is a shit actor.

Agreed, looks too beta.

>Also how the fuck do you go from peak masculinity Jean Reno / Bruce Willy to this abomination
What does Jean Reno and Bruce Willis have to do with Valerian?

No, luc beson has to pay for that crap called lucy

Same director / producer as Leon and Fifth Element. How the fuck do you even know about this weird french sci fi without knowing that?

>The moment they cast the romantic leads to look like brother and sister they lost me
Would have sold me if Cara wasn't an ugly talentless "actress."

This is the film Luc Besson wanted to do for over 20 years.
He first fell in love with the comic when he was 12 years old.
This is why I still have high hopes for it. Besson
surely gave his best.

I thought this movie came out already. Twice.
They keep shilling it.

He will but it will flop simply because of the casting, this will be the last luc besson film

I don't think Cara can carry a big movie like this. Id still lick her butthole though.

>Not watching for costume design alone

>666

not this time, satan

Hmm I wonder what her cunter fluid taste like

>mfw they had to shill this by not only showing a trailer but a "exclusive sneak peak" right before Spiderman
its going to flop hard. the guy on screen was literally begging us to check out his movie.

I want to see Cara creampied

Cannot be unseen: They all are!

Is that real?

mfw

those aren't >her nipples, no

Here, working on it right now, thanks.

I remember her bitching about skimp sexist costumes way back.

archive.is/RE36j

There are other shoots in this session with her nips, it's in the /hr/ thread.

This. The casting kills it right out of the gate. In the comics the two characters were archetypal albeit neotenous CHAD and STACY cruising around in their comfy spaceship. The comfy ship is there, the designs look good, I would probably like the overall look if it served as backdrop for something reminiscient of the comics. But what's this movie about? Based on the trailer it's about two androgynous weaklings (he looks like a drug addict, she like a tranny) inconceivably tasked with SAVING THE ENTIRE GALAXY from AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS by stumbling through action scenes. That's not what the comics were about! Fuck that imbecile Besson, he's a simpleton set-piece producer like Emmerich. Won't be watching this.

Yes, but I'm now willing to get a ban to prove it to (You)

>her

You got that right.

Kik-Kovalhink

>/hr/ - Handsome Men
No thanks

>I'm ready for my closeup....BRAMPPPP

I see what you did there, but it wasn't as funny as you think it was

Let me help with pics senpai

you mad bro?

Please, I'm a good boy.

But he's been a huge fan of the comics since he was 12.
He wanted to film this for over 20 years, but waited for technology to catch up.
Don't you think the film may be redeemed and the trailers don't tell the full story?
I'm going to give this a chance.

I don't remember Valerian bursting through walls while Laureline guides him over headset, that sounds and looks like a video game, not a movie or a comic book. And refer back to ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS, an end of the world scenario on a 24 or 48 hour timer goes against everything I associate with the comics. Granted, it's been a long time but I don't remember ever thinking, "wow, this is so tense. Everything is happening so fast." Instead I remember thinking, wow, this world is so cool and it feels like I'm exploring it with these characters. There's not going to be much "exploring" anything when they have to SAVE DA WORLD WITHIN X HOURS. It's like they rewrote some Mission Impossible or Triple X script by switching out the character names and adding lush descriptions of space vistas. And then there's the completely unlikable plastic actors who look nothing like the characters they represent. I can really just repeat what I've already said. Everything except the art style is WRONG about this movie. There's no way a trailer can misrepresent the basic structure of the plot, it wasn't implied or hinted at, it was said in literal words by British former A list man.

You know he reads what you say about him

how do i get a gf liker her

I expect someone who looks like that to take Sup Forums VERY seriously.

Deep Blue is the true patrician's luc besson/jean reno collaboration. Seriously, check it out, its so much better than you would expect from the synopsis.

I'm with you on this one. It does look like it has flop written all over it. I also cringe really hard during that one trailer scene where the alien tells her "humans are so predictable," and the woman's response is "well you clearly never met a woman."

You cringed because you've never met a woman.

>tattoo

she was already in the trash but now she can't escape from there

Only because you beat me to it

I'm hype as fuck for it. The aesthetics of it are enough for me even if the story's utter garbage.

I'm excited that an HD rip will be available for watching fairly soon after the movie releases

Every time I glance that thumbnail or see it in my peripheral vision it looks like her legs where the boots are are actually thick, bloody, wriggling intestines.

The movie looks ok but Cara has me skeptical

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt

>no clit hole

pile of shit

I noticed this too, the characters look like a typical campy 70's/80's space bonanza film and they turned it into a movie for the YA audience. it's a real shame

I thought the same

Thank you Cara.

Reminder that Cara's godfather owns GQ/Vogue/Vanity Fair. She wouldn't have ever appeared in the magazine otherwise, or have a career at all.

what a qt :3

Laureline 1:1 scale action figure with practicable oriffices when?

It's going to bomb hard, can't wait to see the fallout.

doggy is the best position
prove me wrong

say something wrong and I'll prove you wrong.

titties
they come in all shapes in sizes
each bitch with they own suprises
now if they only had one on they back
then hittin' doggy you could suck on that
-Violent J, "Wizard Of The Hood"

you're pretty gay if you like that shit

Is watching pretty ladies pooping on mirrors a fetish?

Anything that's not Disney or muh nostalgia will bomb

i was super hyped for this but the trailer looked kinda crappy

wtf i want to fuck sting now!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like trash, I'm definitely not hype. Why did he have to cast two of the most unconventionally ugly people in Hollywood?

No. Shit movies tend to bomb because they're snit, not because they're not Disney.

And you can tell the movie will be bad, it has Cara in it. The girl cannot act, as a side character that isn't so bad, but she's a main character in this.

Looks my friend Scott back in high school. I guess I would bang him if he had a cunt idk

>tfw no qt perfect feminine Helen gf
;_;

i dont care that she looks like a boy, this womans voice made me hard anytime i listened to the pop station on GTA

Be tall, good looking and make a lot of money. You can do it!

who is this goddess?

Ceci / This

Watch the long version

>Cara Delevingne
>Dane DeHaan
>Rihanna
>Rihanna
>FUCKING RIHANNA
No...just no. Was the casting director high or something?
Helen Flanagan. She's long past her peak though.

why do females take pics like in the op

The Jews pay them to.

Best girl tbhfam

looks like some backup dancer in some shitty music video for some shitty european pop band from 1999

Do you let that change your experience with a movie? Jupiter Ascending was one of my movies of the decade so far.