IT'S OVER

the video of trump calling for Clinton to be killed has raked almost 2 millone views within the last 24h

trump is done and no matter how much feel good talk he makes from now on people just think he is insane now

youtu.be/EcxkkrNSv-4

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonsblog.com/2016/08/establishment-freaks-trump-attractive-becomes.html
pbs.twimg.com/media/CpidTA_XEAEK6Br.jpg
youtu.be/ZuQW0US2sJw
youtu.be/Cw98fouyfBg
youtube.com/watch?v=v7vaw3AY6u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad memes are bad

Hillary getting elected isn't a bad thing. Horrible times are necessary to redpill normies in order to start a REAL right-wing resistance.

Hillary is the beginning of the One World Government.

>Brazil
>Dilma
>Apocalympics

we're fucked

Most people see through the msm right now and those who don't were never going to vote for anyone but Clinton anyway. By the way most people don't care about the election until after Labor Day. Yah there will be some college age idiots watching that video and talking about it to each other. But the truth is most people who hear it hear that he never said anything close to what's being reported. By the time of the debates most people won't remember this like most of his media "scandals". That video will never go above 3 million views as the media are almost done talking about it.

what is wrong with you that you would think he wanted to kill someone from what he said?

that's horrible!

you dont get to be a 70 year old multi-billionaire running a hugely successful international company by threatening to kill people on public tv.

thats loony talk.

I just cant fathom what sort of confirmation bias you must have to not realize he obviously was talking about voting. 2nd amd. ppl really turn out in huge voting numbers when someone threatens gun rights, look at the politicians Colorado kicked out of office early.

You gotta take a step back from all the fear-mongering HRC is doing m8, come to the campaign of unity and love, come ride the trump train to greatness in magaland.
choo choo.

all aboard mother fuckers.

Dilma is becoming the past

> pic related

FPBP FPBP!!!!

MAGA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

>Trump makes awesome joke
>Americans don't understand how jokes work
>Trump is vilified
Pathetic country.

Everyone knows, the Democrats just all pretend it isn't obvious, the news picks it up, and the new narrative becomes reality for the weak minded.

That's even worse. You're implying your sheeple freak out and explode with anger at one comment when asked by the media to villify him. Fucking zombies wouldn't be as bad.

4D chess marketing tactic.

>2 mill views
>It's over

Are these liberuls that pissed when Trump says this? She definitely deserves whatever Trump was implying should happen to her. She's a literal murderer after all, So what is the problem?

Disclaimer: I don't support or condone whatever Trump was implying nor would I ever engage in such activities.

People were somewhat honest during the primaries but now they're all just circling the wagons to keep the talking head they're afraid of from getting elected.

He also just said obama "founded isis". He's either insane or a plant.

>Calling for "Clinton to be killed"
>Didn't happen
>Libfags ignore a thousand direct threats on Trump's life because...well...they're fucking retarded with no moral compass and know hypocrisy better than anyone else

God, I fucking hate you leftist cuntfucks with all my being.

Obama's terrible foreign policy had a lot to do with the creation of ISIS... that's probably what he meant.

>1 post by this id

CTR

>that's probably what he meant.
Said increasingly nervous trumplet for the seventh time this month.

It was supposed to be over when he called McCain a cuck for getting captured last summer. Don't count him out until the election actually happens.

thanks for correcting the record OP

Too bad Trump isn't talking about killing Hillary's Jew Judges.

Nor is he joking about it.

He seriously proposed a scenario in which constitutional lawyers prevent the supreme court from killing the second amendment.

The media lied. They attached a false narrative to the objective footage. This is a crime. You can't trust these Jews.

You can only trust me.

Hey there qt ;)
A/s/l ???

The "Drumpf" has like a cuadrillion views.... did it affect Trump???

Nope.

here's the actual text since you're too retarded to think of anything other than what your TV tells you to

The Drumpf video*

Nonsense.

>tfw you spent HOURS shilling for Trump only for him to do something this colossally stupid.

I'm done. I'm voting for HRC. I find solace that Bill will be there steering the ship...

>everyone gets offended over this joke but no one cares about the recent people who just got assassinated by Hillary
fuck...

I think the media and liberals are insane now.

And this episode proves it.

You lied.

Kthnx

It's not over until the debates unless he dodges them in which case yeah it's over.
I'm going to love seeing Madame pres whoop that ass

>MUH DICK

Name?

The train in the pic looks like it's gone off the rails.

oh well

based leaf

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 t 8/8

Truuuump hurt my feeeeelings!!!

>Most people
No wonder they made the #ManyPeopleAreSaying hashtag to make fun of Trump and you people

>those comments

there is still hope

Who is the semon demon?

The More the (((Establishment))) Freaks Out Over Trump, the More Attractive He Becomes

The Establishment is freaking out about Donald Trump for one reason: they didn’t pick him. The Establishment is freaking out because the natural order of things is that we pick the presidential candidates and we run the country to serve ourselves, i.e. the financial-political elites.

Donald Trump’s candidacy upsets this neofeudal natural order, and thus he (and everyone who supports him) is anathema to the Establishment, heretics who must be silenced, cowed, marginalized, mocked and ultimately put back in their place as subservient debt-serfs.

Trump is attractive because the Establishment fears and loathes him. Why? 1) They didn’t pick him and 2) he might upset the neoconservative liberal hegemonyEmpire that the Establishment elites view as their global entitlement..

washingtonsblog.com/2016/08/establishment-freaks-trump-attractive-becomes.html

Le increasingly nervous man.

And somehow you think that didn't make his appeal greater? Silly faggot you know nothing about politics

This.
>Why so many dislikes? I'd take Trump over Hilary any day.
>289 likes

Don't give into despair and remember to sage.

Cain and Abel.

yep soooo done.
>this was yesterday after the whole BS slander shit.
pbs.twimg.com/media/CpidTA_XEAEK6Br.jpg

Admit the Holocaust happened.

That's funny CTR Shill, because in my liberal FB feed just about everyone is recognizing that the media has gone too far. But by all means, keep it up!

Good, people can actually see what he said and compare it to the ridiculous spin the MSM has put on it.

Sage because OP is a nigger and isn't participating in their own thread.

BECAUSE HILLARY NEVER WANTED TO ASSASSINATE ANYONE?

youtu.be/ZuQW0US2sJw

If this were true then BLM would have crashed and burned months ago for openly calling for (rather than just implying) the killing of police, white people, conservatives, etc.

I don't see a problem.

Hillary IS right wing. There is no left wing in America and there hasn't been one in decades. Both parties are right of center conservatives.

Wow thats almost half of the international views John Oliver got the day he made the drumpf video

Drumpf is finished

Trump should learn how to give speeches or use a teleprompter

The media is in the bag for hillary. We already know this, we have literal, physical proof from the DNC email leaks. Even without those it's pretty easy to see the patterns for anyone who even just skims the headlines semi-regularly. They're not even subtle about it anymore.

The media take things out of context or embellish on the truth all the time with Trump. Instead of giving a full quote about the cartel being involved in illegal immigration and as a result many criminals, murders, and rapists are crossing the border, they shorten it to "HE SAID ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS!" Instead of a temporary moratorium on immigration on muslims from certain countries that are a threat, until we get a handle on this ISIS thing and immigration and can vet them properly, we get "HE WANTS TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS!" which makes it sound like he wants to outlaw Islam, doesn't it? Like he wants to deport muslims, or imprison them, burn down mosques, etc. Which isn't the case at all, but that's what they try to imply by taking things out of context. Hell, I've even heard black people on some of these "Trump vs. anti-Trump people" videos say that "Trump wants to send black people back to Africa!" I think it was in that video with the 15 year old black Trump supporter kid iirc. People legitimately think that even though he's never said anything bad about black people whatsoever.

On the other hand, you, me, all of the Trump supporters know the MSM is fucked because of this. It actually makes me think he said this on purpose because he KNEW the MSM would take it out of context, when the whole quote made it clear what he really meant. Now he has even more ammo to rail against the corruption of the MSM, plus he gets tons of free publicity for the next week or two. In that sense it's pretty genius, as he can essentially play the victim of a system the majority of Americans already loathe and despise.

One of the reasons I, and a lot of other people, respect him is because he can give speeches off the top of his head and speak honestly. It compliments his not being beholden to special interests due to already having his own money thing very nicely.

He's the literal opposite of hillary in terms of corruption and being beholden to special interests with kickbacks. He is saying what he truly believes, he doesn't need a script. It's something we've need for a very long time now.

This

I watched it 560k times myself just for keks

> take dem nomination results out of thin air
> @
> cry about Russian hackers undermining democracy
> @
> kill a campaign manager to stop his leaks
> @
> cry about Trump treating you
> @
> destroy the whole middle east
> @
> muh Russia invades Russian-inhabited territories
> @
> something-something
> @
> Russia is corrupt, we are freedum

comments on the video seem to support what he said..

why, it seems only retards can't understand him.

If Trump threatened Hillary, Hillary threatened Obama.
youtu.be/Cw98fouyfBg

The Left is terrified.

Their lies and their skewed polls are evidence of their fear and desperation.

Trump is coming, and Hell's coming with him.

How nervous has he become by now?

What the fuck kind of reasoning is this?

fuck jewish media

>Trump calling for Clinton to be killed

Didn't happen, and even if it did, pretty much everyone I know would agree with him. Bet a big ass chunk of that 2 million does too.

He didn't threaten anyone, he's just making a statement about how if she tries to impose super gun control (like she will) that citizens can defend their rights by using their guns to stand up to government tyranny. As it was made for.

the what?

even if he loses it will have been worth it for the memes

I mean Sup Forums doesn't even meme anymore... delegates dahnuld? call that a meme? all we do is twitter on and on about what trump has said.. he is dominating this forum

Even if you say that trump suggested 2nd ammendment people should deal with her, that's directly in line with the US constitution

All this does is school leftists in the US constitution which a president btw. should swear to uphold..

Under constitution the 2nd ammendment should not be infringed, any president who tries to remove the 1st and 2nd ammendment is considered a despot.. And the 2nd ammendment makes sure that if a president would try to do away with the 2nd ammendment at such a time, a well regulated militia should perform a citizens arrest on the wouldbe despot, not to use the weapons but if the despot would send in the military whilst they are performing the arrest they are able to defend themselves.

This isn't even a lethal threat either, and it's perfectly in line with the US constitution, only leftists are dumb enough to slam trump for obeying the constitution on this issue..

But either way he never suggested an assasination nor does this suggest an assasination.. and he urged people to get out and vote to make sure that she didn't become president.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

all your video shows is how stupid leftists are, your picture is very relevant.. literally slurbing gullible retards that you can tell whatever and they don't even research it.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7vaw3AY6u0
Video related for you OP, these are the anti trumpers..

Lads, it hurts me to say this but.... I fell off the trump train.

You'll have to go on without me, I hope you make it.

Thanks for correcting the record!

>0.15 shekels have been deposited to your account by Correct the Record.

If Trump's premise is accurate, that Hillary wants to repeal the second amendment, then reactionary violence is the reason the second amendment exists.

Fuck off shill, your dying cunt won't even last two years

He's no great Orator, but the fact that he can give speeches without a teleprompter speaks volumes of his character. He knows and believes in what he's talking about.

governments should fear the people . people should not fear the government. what Trump said is the keeping with our founding fathers' ideals.

Sweet argument buddy. Never mind the fact that the overwhelming majority of the rest of the world is looking down on Trump and his supporters like you as idiots, and voting him in will do nothing to change that opinion.

>Most people
>Hurr Durr we have a hashtag for that

Do you have a hashtag that will get people to Shillarys rallies?

You shouldn't! Never settle, don't let a lefty distraction take you down!

I just don't understand. Why are people so easily lead by the media and the elite?

If Trump loses, it wont be his fault, it'll be the fault of the media. Our bandwagon pop culture is destroying the fragility of Democracy, exactly as predicted by pessimists over two hundred years ago.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS, PROXY SHILLS AND SHILLS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD REPLY IN EVERY SHILL THREAD TO GET MORE REPLIES FROM REAL Sup Forums.

IGNORE THEM.

IGNORE WOMANPOSTING. (OP's pic a woman to get more attention)

FLAG SHITPOSTING IN LEAKED INFO THREADS.

USE THE FILTER.

Anti-Trump youtube videos are pointless.

Non-Americans don't like Trump, and they are certainly watching these videos, but they don't matter when it comes to voting.

Honest Question. Do you think you're actually convincing anyone?

Hillary Clinton and her Pakistani Shariah Law """lawyer""" supporters want to go after the 1st Amendment as well as the first. She's called for SENSIBLE speech control. You know, the kind they have in Europe, where a white guy who made someone's fee-fees hurt can be imprisoned for years while they let violent thieves, pimps, rapists and murderers roam free.

the 2nd exists to protect the 1st. Like Trump said, if it ever comes that the 2nd amendment folk are needed, that'll be a bad day. The Founding Fathers said that the beauty of the 2nd is that it only becomes an issue when someone is trying to get rid of it. Maybe they foresaw and expected that the Bill of Rights would come under attack by subversive politicians and tyrants who would hate America's Freedoms, I don't know. But neocon administrations like Prez Dubbya's and Prez Obama's have been chipping away at that Bill of Rights for years now, and Shillary wants to go whole hog and finish ripping the entire thing to shreds.

>this is what leftists actually believe.

So a few things moron.
"the mexican quote was out of context1!!1"
Not at all.
>"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Obviously insinuating that most are criminals, which isn't true.
2. Muslim ban is unconstitutional, not taken out of context at all. He called for a full muslim immigration ban, dipshit. And we have one of the most extensive vetting programs in the world already. Educate yourself.
3. Do I think this quote was serious? That he is advocating for assassination? Not really. But should he even be making "jokes" like this, as a presidential hopeful? Of course not.

Most people probably won't admit to it, but I bet a lot of Americans would actually like to see her die. Or at the very least they'd be apathetic about her death.

People know she's a criminal, a liar, and a backstabber. I don't think she'll be remembered too fondly when she dies.

>1 post by this ID

I would like to see this video I keep hearing about.

>Horrible times are necessary to redpill normies in order to start a REAL right-wing resistance.
Which is why Trump has so much support following Obama. He's going to win.

Looking at other countries in the world, Hillary most definitely isn't "left wing". She's center-right at best. Even bernie would only be center-left.