The movie is just aping season 1 of the TV series

>The movie is just aping season 1 of the TV series

Why not just put the TV and movie universes together?

How is it possible CW's suit looks better?

They're both awful. It kills me that they actually got it right the first time.

Because the CW actually cares about comics unlike Snyder.

GIT R DUN

Too buff.

So not only is Snyder a writer but he is apparently a costume designer now too.

>foam muscles

user, I...

Snyder IS a co-writer.

Also

>Implying directors don't approve and provide input on the costume design

Snyder is indirectly responsible for the 2016 election

>Actual living beings think the CW costume is better

it really doesn't.
look at that dumb match head.

because Flash's suit in that pic was cobbled together out of spare parts, he builds a better one later

Why does CW Flash look like he's about to rasengan some nigger up?

>Denial

Johns is a hack that wants his fucking shitty Flash rebirth as a movie.

Is that simple.

Both costumes are utter shit. You either get a brown gimp suit or a fucking Power Ranger. Neither one is The Flash.

It's pure photoshop, the suit looks like crap.

It was promotion for that King Shark episode.

That isn't even the mask they use anymore.

>Actual living beings think the JL costume is better
FTFY

I mean the CW one isn't great by any means but jesus christ.

Are you blind my friend? The JL one is better and its not even the official version.

>JL is one better
>looks like a Play Arts Kai design by Square Enix

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who needs to get their eyes checked here, "friend".

Those wings are way too low on his head.

Out of all the wrong in this suit that bothers me most.

they were so going for the racecar look, i like it

JL looks miles better than CW mate plus it has a cool origin, the CW version just looks like ass from the getgo.

Nice indeed

Pretty scary seeing Barry buff like that.

kill yourself you stupid fucking annoying autistic boy. the DCEU flash is the best flash costume so far and CW flash is too baggy

It really doesn't.

You're the one being autistic, pal.

>left - artwork
>right - actual costume

Lol

>the one on the right
>lines lines lines lines lines lines lines lines lines

Did Jim Lee design that piece of crap or was he attacked by Sabretooth?

This as actually an autistic response to a fairly cool post

>JL looks miles better
Nah, I don't even think the CW costume is good at all but the JL costume is just literal shit-tier.

It doesn't even look good as a tacticool suit and looks like a terrible cosplay inspired by Square Enix's aesthetic. The fact that it literally looks like a bunch of thick plastic padding strapped together by wires/string makes it look even worse.

The initial execution might be shit on the CW costume but at least they recognize that's he's meant to be in a comfy skintight costume as opposed to putting him in some decked out armor pieces strung together because "muh aerodynamics".

>plus it has a cool origin
And literally where is this "cool origin" you're talking about?

Yeah except he's meant to be the "Fastest MAN Alive", not "Fastest Man-Car Alive".

Iron Man designed to resemble a "human sportscar" actually makes sense since his suit is more like a glorified vehicle, whereas Barry's suit shouldn't have to look like one when his powers are already about being fast.

>gets Supes, WW, and Batman's costume right from the get-go
>royally fucks up Barry's suit by going the complete opposite way

How did they go from taking one step forward to two steps back?

I think they just wanted to make it different to the CW suit. Too bad that for them different was fucking it up.

I can only imagine that monstrosity in yellow as the reverse flash costume.

As much as I hate the Snyderverse costume, it's growing on me. I mean, the more red the suit, the better. If there were just a few less armor pieces, it would look perfect. make the black parts more maroon, get rid of the double-chin armor around the neck, and ditch the wires.

Also, who else agrees that Gustin is a horrible-looking flash? Obviously we're not ones to criticize how other people look, but holy shit. No chin, tiny legs and tall body, not as much chest definition as a superhero ought to have, and not blond . I'll say this about Ezra, at least he looks fit enough to be the Flash

>make the black parts more maroon, get rid of the double-chin armor around the neck, and ditch the wires.
This. Making these exact changes would go a long way in improving the overall look of the suit.

Well apparently Bruc hooks him up with a sleeker suit later in the movie.

>looks like a Play Arts Kai design by Square Enix
Come on it's not that bad

It's all in the cowl. CW has a good cowl design but a lame body, movie is the reverse. Looks like Cap's Avengers 1 costume had a baby with Injustice Flash.

Yeah, CW actually has a good design on paper but Gustin's physique just doesn't look the part. Movie design's body silhouette looks good but the actual details of the costume look really over-detailed to the point of being comical.

I mean look at CW's Reverse Flash where everything absolutely meshed perfectly. Good costume, good physique and amazing actor.

Another thing is movie Barry's suit in the story is something he cobbled together using stolen NASA ship parts so it doesn't burn up while he is running which makes sense.

That's Wally, newfriend

Don't you mean actors?

True and both have been pretty great so far.

I'm pretty excited that Matt will have more to do in Season 3 and Legends. Hope they don't screw it up.

The yellow lines on the legs look really bad.

You guys do realize Flash gets a second suit later in the movie and that one is basically the original one that Barry built out of scavenged parts right?

This looks so good.

What changed? Looks the same to me.

It looks like something I could make at home from cardboard.

So, if that's the aesthetic they're going for, they're spot-on.

From the pilot.

From around episode 10 or 11 until now.

I can dig it user.
I actually like the idea that Barry has the armored suit first in this film but over time loses more and more pieces as he becomes better at manipulating the speedforce. I wouldn't even mind if they pulled a Wally and had him make the suits on his own (if they're only going to include Barry in the films)

IN A CAVE

Apparently this one is detachable whereas the last one was pretty much glued to Grant's face

>Why not just put the TV and movie universes together?

>Arrowverse part of the DCEU

I mean they should've done that originally but now I'm kind of glad they didn't. Felicity would start getting top billing in every Superman and Batman film.

What the fuck is wrong with that knee?

It looks more natural too.

So is the image supposed to be you expressing that opinion?

I laughed/10