Is.. is this it for Sup Forums?

Is.. is this it for Sup Forums?

Hey look another shill thread

>Illegal immigrants= Undocumented immigrants

Orwell was right again.

undocumented immigrants...

as if their opinion is valid

All those collectivist groups. Shameful that people these days need to be a part of a group instead of being individuals. It is a sign of weakness, and you brag about it!

Pathetic

>undocumented immigrants

Nice double speak for "illegal aliens"

Also

>taking minority, gay and women opinions seriously

>undocumented immigrants

>opinions and feelings matter
you came to the wrong neighborhood faggot, here we base our arguments on facts, evidence and proof

Fucking hell these people are retarded.

>Hold on one sec while I speak on behalf of millions of people.

'Lesser evil' is a meme. Trump will do good things for me so i will vote for him

Man I fucking hate white guys now.

Let's compare IQs of these different groups.

If I wanted an opinion that smelled like garbage and came from something brown I'd ask my shit.

Why the redundancy in that pic?

It should just say
>Ignorant Masses: It's trump

Literally everyone who is a gibsmedat

Its like referring to a burglar as an "univited guest"

>LGBTQ
Mentally ill people
>Black People
Hordes of uneducated, violent niggers
>Undocumented immigrants
Illegal aliens who have invaded the USA and are criminals
>Muslims
A religion incompatible with western civilization.
>Women
A gender too emotional and sheltered to make hard choices for the American people

Can we ask them how he's worse?

Of course Trump is worse for us undocumented immigrants. At least Hillary will give us a chance

He's a reality star. It's like nominating kim kardashian or kuntye west

>Undocumented immigrants
Lol you mean an opinion that doesnt matter
>Blacks
Cause the most crime, shouldn't be allowed to vote

1) This OP is a repost
2) It consists solely of a social media screenshot
3) OP is saying that this is it for Sup Forums

This is a shill thread. You are all posting in a shill thread. either do not post, or at least put sage into the options field.

He was a business man long before reality tv.

I thought gay people hated androgynous faggots, and I'm pretty sure these groups don't all have the same political opinions about Trump

A "business man" who only cares abiut his own profit and can't even do it himself. He has to rely on gifts and cheating workers out of their wages.

>undocumented immigrants
Oh, you mean illegal aliens. You mean people who illegally crossed the border and are living and working here without paying taxes. You mean criminals that haven't been deported yet. Hillary is absolutely worse in almost every way.

So he's exactly like the majority of American businessmen
?

Oh yeah, and the six times he's had to declare bankruptcy. And he's in Russia's pockets since they bailed him out last.

olloolololololo you hate Trump as opposed to an autistic sociopath

Trump's better than your current year pretty boy though.

Yeah he's better than Hillary too

And how does that make him qualified for the presidency?

Hispanic Faggot here.

Trump is a long term thinker.

Clinton sees the WH as a stepping stone to more power and will pack the court, fill the electorate with 333rd world shitskjns, and instigate blowback -generating foreign policy.

How is Hilary qualified?

Because she has common sense, unlike trump.

How does she have commonsense lol. Hilary has done more harm to Muslims than Trump has.

Get back to mowing my lawn, pablo.

Trump a long term thinker? Is that why he wants to start WW3?
>"Why aren't we using our nukes??'

Shillfags

nothing wrong with using tactical nukes in stuff like the iraq war or afghanistan

Lol Hilary has said in the past that she was going to obliterate Iran if she ever became president

I have a feeling those people voting for Hillary wont even turn out tbqhf

>all these tiny groups that think exactly alike are considered "diverse"
>the larger group allows for dissenting thoughts and a spectrum of political beliefs isnt

>Undocumented immigrants
>liberals literally consider it a tick in the "pros" column to be on the same page as someone who is actively breaking the law

Just can't make this stuff up.

This!

>stop thinking for yourself, follow the pack
Holy shit.

Hillary isn't even smart enough to know what emails are, or aren't top secret! WTF does that say about common sense?

And there is apparently an accepted costume for those that want to rule the world

Shillfags!

>>Women
>A gender too emotional and sheltered to make hard choices for the American people

Look, I agree with the rest of your post, but don't you think that's a little bit sexist? I don't like the muh emotions argument or modern feminism either but look at people like Jeanine Pirro, clearly the person in the image is just speaking for themselves. (likely some Tumblr brat)

Not all women are bimbos or bitches who throw their hat into the politics ring wrongly like Lena Dunham. Just because they tend to be a part of the left more often doesn't mean they're all like that.

I'm not a CTR shill, but I do think it's irrational to misjudge all women. I would say the same for black people, but your stance on that still applies to a lot of people, so you are correct on that and the rest.

Dude thats hilarious! one of my libcuck friends posted this on kikebook the other day and it pissed me off to the point i felt i had to reply.

Rate my work, goys.

(1/2)

Oh and just in case, im the red one, shes the blue one. The pink one was my gf who felt the need to chime in.

Niggers for aure

For me Hillary is worse.

Let me explain. Hillary is absolutely fucking establishment. The US will continue to destabilise the entire fucking world with their stupid wars and interventions. There are countless examples of it.
Hillary will continue like this. She called Russia the "archenemy of the USA".

Meanwhile Trump doesn't really know the difference between Iran and Iraq and said "would it be great if the US and Russia could get along?". He has a childlike idea of foreign politics, but that is better than whatever the fuck the US has been doing within the last 70 years.

I don't care about anything else. Only the foreign politics of your candidate count for me, since it will be the only thing that influences my life.

Conclusion:
Vote for God-Emporer Trump

Space your paragraphs. It makes your posts far more readable.

t. seasoned Keyboard Commando

Trump would be worse for America. That's why he's the best choice for it. This nation needs to be purified. It needs to be cleansed by hellfire. Let it burn. Let it burn.

>Trump loving qt

Nice

It's funny because Trump is the most pro-gay candidate.

For you

>LGBTQ people
Incorrect, see Milo
>Black people
you don't vote anyway
>undocumented immigrants
you can't vote and as non-citizens your opinion doesn't matter
>Muslims
The enemy doesn't want us to stop them... shocker.
>Women
Who cares, they just vote for whoever their friends or husbands like anyway.
>White dudes
Know Trump is better but don't want to listen to the BS.

>Not all women are bimbos or bitches
Nope, just most. Women as a whole are more likely to use emotion in their decisions, doesn't mean there aren't women with proper judgment or men that also rely on emotion.

I'm glad this one tumblr user can speak for ALL people in those categories.

>Women

Lots of women vote Trump.

This post is extremely sexist.

>OH NO TRUMP DOESN'T PANDER TO "OPPRESSED" GROUPS LIKE HILLARY DOES WITH DOG WHISTLES
>THIS MEANS HE IS WORSE

>White dudes: I don't know who's worse: Hillary or Trump.

>LGBTQ people: Trump has stood up for LGBT rights way before Clinton

>Black people: these predominantly black cities run by democrats sure do suck

>Undocumented immigrants: VOTE FOR HILLARY SO I CAN CONTINUE TO BREAK THE LAW

>Muslims: in'shallah you will all be killed tomorrow by the bomb in my car

>Women: haha politics are dumb and all i know how to do is suck dick i like hillary because she has a pussy like me!

Trannies, BLM terrorists, illegals, rapefugees, feminists.

Nonimportant opinion

>It's racist/homophobic and sexist to say that all minorities, gays, and women think alike!
>But when I do it to make a political point, it shows how tolerant I am

He's not driving without a license or insurance, he's an undocumented driver.

He didn't fail to undergo a background check when he bought that weapon, it was an undocumented purchase.

He's not squatting, he's an undocumented homeowner.

He didn't rape that girl, he got undocumented consent.

Yes, he likes the cock.

So not being a sexist makes me a SJW? Why don't you go try and explain your argument to your mother, sister, wife, or daughter? That's not redpilling, that's downright division. For you to state that all men are blatantly intellectually superior to women is superfluous and makes you sound like a stormfag, which you probably are. His scapegoat might apply for a lot of women, but not all of them.

The same goes for racism. It's not racist to say you don't support BLM, because it's a shitty organization pressuring the government into fulfilling their selfish desires.

On the other hand, there are also educated black people who aren't part of the 1 in 3 niggers in jail or too busy collecting food stamps to obey the law.

The problem is that people have radically devalued the terms "racist" and "sexist" to a point where they can apply to any shitty definition, so I believe that's part of the reason you disagree with me.

There are definitely a surplus of women who don't think as rationally as men do. However, it's asinine to assert that they all are brainless and only exist to be a pleasant sight for the eyes.

Same for blacks. Lots of dindus but also a fair amount of educated people like Ben Carson.

$0.02 has been added to you CTR account, thank you for your continued support.

>people who are mentally ill
>people who are felons and can't vote
>people who can't vote
>people who are an insignificant amount of he population
>people shouldn't be able to vote

wew lad

White dudes: I don't know who's worse: Hilary or Trump

Mentally ill: Trump is

IQ 85 people:Trump is

Criminals: Trump is

Death cult: Trump is

Women: Trump is

He didn't rob the bank, he made an undocumented withdrawal
He didn't rob that house, it was undocumented borrowing
He's not a murderer, he's an undocumented executioner

Syrians: Hillary is worse.

Egyptians: Hillary.

Iraqis: Fuck that Hillary bitch.

Libyans: Goddamn that fucking cunt.

Saudi Arabians, ISIS, and Iran: Shit, that Hillary bitch is great for us but bad for those poor American suckers. Hillary 2016!!!

>I agree with the rest of your post
>makes a fucking wall of text because of one sentence

Haha, yeah I guess I did go a little overboard. Maybe I should take some lessons from next time. God bless!

>Milo supports Trump
>That 16 year old kid supports him
>illegals obviously won't like Trump, which is a good thing. If a law breaker fears it, it's usually a good thing for law-abiding citizens
>Maybe don't act surprised when people who act upon a religion that tells followers to kill non-believers are despised by non-believers?
>There are plenty of women on FOX News that support Trump

You know what I love the most about this post? The fact that it proves that the left doesn't give a shit about marginalised groups at all. Lefties say stereotypes (which are overgeneralizations) are harmful, and then proceed to overgeneralise the opinions of some groups.
Why?
>Because the majority of them express that view.
Lefties say they stand up for minorities, but only care about the majority's opinions, as long as it doesn't deviate from their screeching dogma.

I love how women don't even need a clarifying description of their (lack of) credentials: "women" is enough lel.

Nigger:
>Da White man keeping us down!!
>shoots neighborhood
>leaves his 8 kids
>deal drugs
>rape white woman

>people who aren't constantly being pandered to actually care about things like foreign policy records and conflicts of interest/corruption instead of one domestic social issue

wow really made my synapses fire

>don't you think that's a little bit sexist?
Fuck no. In the whole history of mankind, women have very seldom led countries, or armies, and when they did, they didn't give a shit about the fee fees of the brown kids from Brownistan, or "oppressed" groups, even if the oppression was real. (all of my examples lived in times when women were seen as inferior, and I can't think of a single one of them giving a shit about feminism.)
>pic very much related
>queen elizabeth I of England
>Jeanne/Joanne/Joan D'arc
>Hua Mulan (legendary character, but point still stands)
>Isabella of Spain
>Catherine the Great of Russia

This leads anyone to believe that these women were very much the exception than the rule.
Women generally are too emotional and sheltered (women get the pussy pass at the expense of men) to make hard choices, thus women are more left-leaning than men. It's in their nature to want to nurture everyone, even at the expense of their own wellbeing (refugee crisis).

>Generalising races, movements, and an entire sex and implying only one race and sex is voting for trump

The irony.

Hey, sometimes you just have to call a spade a manual geological excavator.

You're the reason we have a racist, biggoted, and ignorant society.

Record Corrected. Please deposit $0.02 into my bank account please.

kek'd

all of those groups:
subhumans

fixed

I didn't say women in positions of power were necessarily advocating for future prosper of their kind or anyone else's. Directly supporting and highlighting acts like feminism as one of your main purposes defeats the entire purpose.

The reason the examples you listed became who were they were was not because they supported or opposed the obvious differences in their caricature from what would be considered the norm, but rather that they ignored those contradictions as they realized it would impede on their progress towards their initial goal.

In other words, in order for them to succeed they would be better suited working towards their actual motives instead of making it about themselves - thus redirecting the attention they need to move forward towards ambitions that didn't matter at the time.

Hillary was publicly against same-sex marriage only a few years ago, while Trump was NEVER against same-sex marriage.

So what's with these LGBTQ retards claiming Trump is against them?
What do they think he did?

I really really REALLY want to know.

Most blacks I know are voting trump
Most gays I know are voting trump after the Dems abandoned them

WTF i hate ass now!

>LGBT
>thinking Trump is worse

Nigga they hate Muslims just as much as anyone.

>Giving illegal immigrants a vote

>I didn't say women in positions of power were necessarily advocating for future prosper of their kind, or anyone else's.
No, you said it was sexist to assert that women generally are too emotional (aka biased and/or weak) to rule wisely.

To rebut, I said that women have rarely ever held positions of political power (or even combative power), and that when they did, they demonstrated behaviors that differed a lot from most women (as most are the nurturing, leftist-leaning kind), thus proving the assertion, and hence, my rebuttal, true for the most part.
>inb4: But not all women are like that
Of course, sexual dimorphisms aren't iron-clad, but I think the overwhelming trends should set a clear standard. (ex. There are some very tall women, but women are usually shorter than men.)

>In other words, in order for them to succeed they would be better suited working towards their actual motives instead of making it about themselves.
Which is why my examples are the exceptions to the rule of how women generally work.
Look at Hillary. Half of her campaign is "muh vagina".

Trump actually is on the record as being against gay marriage, probably to win over evangelicucks. It's pretty transparent pandering and clear that he personally doesn't give a fuck.

But the broader point is that Trump represents a cultural shift to the right. Even those subgroups that Trump has never criticized (e.g. blacks) will hate and oppose him because they fear what might follow in his wake.

Rape = "Surprise Sex"

>Trump actually is on the record as being against gay marriage

I'm finding a bunch of sites saying "Trump said this and that", but none of them actually quote him.

He's only been in politics for a year or something, I can't imagine him ever saying something other than "it's not for me, but I'm not against it" when he was still only a businessman.

Don't mince words, "What Follows" is Right Wing Death Squads.

Let's see:
> Mentally ill say Trump is bad.
> Criminals say Trump is bad
> More criminals say Trump is bad.
> Sandniggers say Trump is bad.
> Estrogen junkies without impulse control say Trump is bad.

Yeah, like a reasonable crowd to listen to.

RIGHT

WING

DEATH

SQUADS

its funny how all of these groups can collectively demand their own interest but white males can't.