Who would win in a war between Argentina and Mexico?

Who would win in a war between Argentina and Mexico?

The rest of the world.

Mexico because
>Argentina
>White

We have literally 0 tanks, 0 artillery, 0 attack helicopters, 0 rocket launchers, 0 submarines, 0 battleships, 0 bombers...

Argentina because Mexico never wins anything

they always go to war in soccer matches

USA.

first post under8d post

Who fucking cares nigga?!
Both nations can not invade each other by sea or land.

Mexicans are invading the US at a rapid rate, I dont know about that statement senpai

What do southern American atmies even look like? I've seen a few pics of Brazilian """""""""""""""""""military"""""""""""""""""police"""""""""""""" but nothing else

>0 battleships
Mexico is so out of date that they sweat obsolete equipment :D

Dude, how could Mexico bring, lets say, 100.000 soldiers to the closest part of argentina, the northern border, and all the supplies?

Greece pretty much declared war on mexico and Sup Forums didnt notice

Like this

Also if Argentina is invaded by a not very powerful enemy, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay and Chile will provide support.
At least to keep their businesses here.

>chile

you know they will likely betray you once the canada-mexico coalition offers to split you up with them

>Chile
Fuck thoses dirty wanna-be english... They are going to attack us to take the Patagonia back

Argen "cuántos soldados tenés" tina of course.

>) #
Boeing and Northrop.

w0t?

Our military fights cartels on a daily basis using jeeps, helicopters, and standard National Guard equipment

You just buy the internet drama. In reality we are not even close to a war with Chile.

Based ur u gay

the apache helis are vietnam-era ordnance. sure they fuck up cartels but they would fare badly vs other organized military

same with jeeps.

We do have tanks: iirc, some shitty modified version of a French model that's only useful for carrying troops and a bastard german-mexican design than should have never seen the light of day.

Well they both got BTFO by Chile so I'd say they destroy each other

We have this shits that are useful to crush rebels and some commie guerrilla, but nothing more.

>both got BTFO by Chile
nigga what?

You should start reading some history instead of memes in an anime board.

The helicopters we have are basically old civilian helicopters painted green or obsolete 'Nam shit, which are for support, not attack. Pic related, an actual ATTACK helicopter.

No we don't, AFVs are not tanks, not even close.

Tie because no force projection.

Assuming Mexico and Argentina magically share a land border:
Mexico wins because higher population, higher amount of military personnel, and higher urban combat experience (thanks, cartels).

The white man

This sudaca got BTFO so hard he selectively forgot his ass whooping

Argentina, chile, brazil, guatemala all btfo

You're talking about sports? I guess so since Chile never won a war against us.

Anyway, keep trying.

>those soldiers

we're so fucked man

Argetina doesn't even have a military and Mexico fights Cartels on a daily basis with US Vietnam War Equipment

>Tank doesn't actually work
>Tow it everywhere with a Truck

I'd still put my money on Mexico though, Cartels would join the fight just to keep the drug trade monopolized.

USA

>they had to chain the tank to the platform so chilangos wouldn't steal it

MHMMMMMMMMM

le

>implying

Well Argentina obviously, they aren't some reddit tier white knight cuck army like Mexico's.

Plus Argentinians are German as fuck.

t. Don Quixote

mmm okay.

>argentina
>white

Hopefully Argentina

>Argetina doesn't even have a militar

Are you retarded? Argentina does have a well functioning military. We are deployed in africa, cyprus and shitty places along the world killing niggers and raping abbos in the name of the U.N.

Inform yourself motherfucker.

>Texas (696,241 km2) is 3.95 times as big as Uruguay (176,215 km2).

KEK

Damn I wish I could join m8...
>tfw shit eyes and can't join the army

>Irrelevant data somehow prove a point

>damn cracker, whatcha lookin' at?
fucking kek

>Tie because no force projection.
Correct

>Assuming Mexico and Argentina magically share a land border:
>Mexico wins because higher population, higher amount of military personnel, and higher urban combat experience (thanks, cartels).
LOL

Argentina will obliterate you in a couple of days just by using its air force.