Department of Justice denies FBI request for investigation of Clinton Foundation

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032

>Justice Department officials decided against an investigation into the Clinton Foundation after the FBI requested the agency open a case into allegations of corruption stemming from Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

>But the Justice Department's public integrity unit declined to pursue the probe given what it characterized as insufficient evidence, according to a CNN report Wednesday.

>The State Department's seemingly preferrential treatment of foundation donors under Clinton's leadership has raised questions about whether she and her aides ignored conflicts of interest in order to help the charity's most generous donors. Emails made public this week have deepened suspicions that donors were afforded access and favors that other outsiders could not get from the agency.

>FBI Director James Comey declined to comment last month on whether the FBI's reported investigation of the Clinton Foundation had concluded with a separate probe into Clinton's emails. For months, reports had hinted at a widening FBI inquiry related to the philanthropy's foreign activities.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/revealed-obama-doj-blocked-clinton-foundation-investigation/

>This bombshell comes on the heels of an explosive revelation found in the release of nearly 300 pages of emails belonging to then-Secretary of State Clinton that shine a spotlight on the crony connections Clinton facilitated between the State Department and her family foundation.

Too big to jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3733729/amp/The-FBI-wanted-Justice-Department-investigate-Clinton-Foundation-DOJ-declined.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU...

People really should start using the catalogue for Sup Forums instead of going page by page and only focusing on the first page. You're making the shill's job easier by not using the catalogue.

I don't see the issue with this at all. The Clinton Foundation has done nothing suspicious and the FBI was stepping out of their bounds with this garbage/

IT'S HAPPENINGS

FROM LAST YEAR

Go read the DAILYMAIL article. It's not as sensational.

wtf, I hate trump now

>FROM LAST YEAR

Shills are this illiterate?

You can stop roleplaying as a corrupt the record troll any time now.

Can't the Faggot Boy Impotence open a fucking investigation all by their god damned faggot assed selves?

They sure as fucking god damned hell can.. They don't need to ask the queen coon for permission to do their mother fucking job..

Not a shill retard, I actually did my own research and decided to go read up about it. Go find the DailyMail article. It was from last year. And Comey has since stated at the congressional hearing they are investigating which was a couple months ago or so.

So unless you can prove me wrong then stfu

I wish this shit was true. It would just confirm for me thst this country is done for and I can leave without a hint of guilt.

Post links to everything you're referencing then, jackass.

>The Clinton foundation has done nothing suspicious

we found the comedian

I'm on mobile you retarded gook

Take your lazy ass to Google.com and search " DOJ denies FBI Clinton Foundation investigation DailyMail" and read the texf in bold on their article

You can't copy/paste on a mobile phone yet you can shitpost so easily?

This isn't about laziness, this is about discussing the topic, if you have something to add, add it. Don't act like a smug asshole about it.

Also there's nothing from 2015 on this subject, this is brand new stuff, I have no idea what you're even trying to imply.

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3733729/amp/The-FBI-wanted-Justice-Department-investigate-Clinton-Foundation-DOJ-declined.html

>At the time there wasn't enough evidence to open an investigation

Here's your spoon feeding poh little baby

Look a chinese poster.

We found the desperate manipulated.
There is prove all what is done is to seed suspion and aligations towards clinton who in return would when in power regin hard.

You see its in the best intrest for russia and china to america have a weak leader like trump with no knowings of how the world spin.

Clinton is for ages in the buisnes and will take no shit from them.

But sell out america even more to the enemy.

>google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3733729/amp/The-FBI-wanted-Justice-Department-investigate-Clinton-Foundation-DOJ-declined.html

Did you even read the article you stupid fuck bucket?

They submitted the request earlier this year and just now the DOJ denied the request, after sitting on it since it was submitted to them.

>The reasoning, the report said, was that the Justice Department had looked into Hillary Clinton's family foundation a year before and didn't find enough evidence to do so.

Oh yeah, this totally means nothing happened, they couldn't possibly be covering their own asses.

Your premise is all fucked up.

Hillary isn't for sale, but you can definitely rent her.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT SOME FUCKING EMAILS

NO ONE

SHES NOT GOING TO JAILS

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

FOR GOD SAKES

How did a facebook post slither its way into Sup Forums?

millions of people care about it, shill

There's other threads you can taint with your stupidity if you don't want to read this one.

>1 post by this ID.

Nigger.