There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that prefer the remakes

>there are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that prefer the remakes
Disgusting.

Why are crt monitors/tvs so fucky when captured on film? I've seen this happen for years but I've never learned the science behind it.

funny games remake is so much better than the original it's ridiculous

Shutter speeds on the camera don't match the refresh rate on the screens.

Why was the second one even the planet of the apes, was a completely unrelated flick with some retards under ground

depends on the film

>What is passage of time

Now put your helmet back on it's time to finger paint!

It should've been called the subterranean world of the mutants, also the ending was dogshit and it kind of invalidates the whole point of the first film with all these speaking humans underground so easy to access

This. Brazilian Planet of the Apes is the best one

I guess the remakes are right up your alley, then. And don't forget to catch the new Transformers movie! It might be a bit too deep for you, but I'm sure you'll like it anyway.

I mean when you look at the quality of those flicks your insults are meaningless because it's not even up for debate how bad they are

>Now put your helmet back on it's time to finger paint!
Made me chuckle.

You're right, the new movies with cool CGI spaceships and lots of explosions are much better! And the complete lack of a coherent plot means you can watch it with the whole family!

I will always have a soft spot for the old monkey planet movies but I have been genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed the last two.

i prefer the softcore version

the cost of kwh per hour doesn't match up to the price it was when crts were common

Its stupidy expensive to run a crt

That's nice Star Trek model on top of the speaky-showy, which movie is it from?

>watch a few hours of TV on the CRT every day
>costs me less than $5 in "wasted power" every month
Wow, what outrageous costs.

because it had Nova aka the sexiest woman to ever live

kino