I would love to fight Cenk. I really would. An actual literal fight. I'm not a tough guy...

I would love to fight Cenk. I really would. An actual literal fight. I'm not a tough guy. I haven't been in a fight since high school. But I would bitch and scratch and claw. Try to gouge out his eyes. I'd bite his fucking neck. I'd try to rip his throat out. I swear to god I would. I would love the opportunity to fight that sweaty shitskin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLyrpaTKCCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea sounds fun m8

You're a tough guy, Jeb.

>What genocide?

>bitch and scratch and claw
are you a bernout or just a faggot?

You might honestly need some therapy OP.

For realz

That would be like winning first prize in the special olympics.

Go to InfoWarsStore or InfoWarsLife dot com and order their amazing products. Remember, this is a fight for your life, and you can't win if your body doesn't have all the necessary vitamins and minerals.

That's InforWarsLife or InfoWarsStore dot com.

Not sure why you'd wanna touch a dirty, autistic Arab OP?

Cool story bro

Working for him must suck OP.

Go to bed Alex, you already looked stupid enough a long with Cenk in that childish tirade filled video of you two faggots yelling like little princesses.

Probably wouldn't be that hard. Find him somewhere in the street, talk to him about how Bill Clinton is a rapist, and how his show is funded by Saudi Arabia. He'll start to freak out.

"No it isn't you dumb ass!"

Then say "Oh, my bad. I meant supported by Al Jazera which is funded by Qatar. How's their human rights record by the way? Slavery, misogyny? Funny how we never hear about that on TYT. You're worse than the main stream media!

If the Alex Jones thing taught us anything is that Cenk has a hair trigger and can't express himself peacefully. People had to hold him back.

Find him without friends. Shit talk him. Let him strike the first blow, then fight back. Make sure it's on tape and upload to YouTube.

Can you liberal pussys please leave this board and go back to Sup Forums? We get it; you like hand outs. Bye bye

In my humble opinion, cenk has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen, I'd love to clock him square in the jaw after he tries to tell me islam is a religion of peace

4U

Some guy I worked with told me he watched the young turks after work every day and I visibly cringed and said, "you watch the young turks....?"
And he was all like, "What's wrong with the young turks?"
I realized what I did and quickly diverted the situation.

Fucking blue pills.

>literal ad hominem attack

Cheers alex

>not dropping any red-pills
It can be done, you just have to do it subtly.

Cenk is what happens when a nationalist turks falls for western liberal bull shit. How the fuck can you be anti-erdogan but pro islam. He is a disgrace to turks and americans alike. As a turk I would love to see him get his ass beat

>takes two words, to get him to fight you
"Armenian Genocide"

youtube.com/watch?v=WLyrpaTKCCE

>1 million killed by the "young turks"

Why would anyone listen to a western sand nigger about politics for more than the short amount of time it requires to ascertain that he's just a westernised sand nigger?