What Sup Forums character could defeat America?

What Sup Forums character could defeat America?

Other urls found in this thread:

stopcg.wordpress.com/ku-klux-klan/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Kj78_lW8R0
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY9KbIXpdI
youtube.com/watch?v=BjySoi2PR0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>German

>A filthy Germ
>Beating America

I can see a foreigner's color on your face, user.
Leave.

>mfw no one can beat America

pls

It took another German to defeat the Germans.Explain that

>nazi germany propaganda
>KKK hood
>black people locked up
>jewish banner
someone pls explain

stopcg.wordpress.com/ku-klux-klan/

It is the combined forces of America putting aside their personal problems to become a social-political warrior god.

It's a german's portrait of The Melting Bot, Did you guys seriously forget about it? It killed so many belligerent foreigners.

Dolan Trump

>dat damage control for the kkk in comments
didn't expect to see that

not if he has anything to say about it

>The time Melting Bot made Hitler into a giant so it could punch him to death
>The time Melting Bot crushed Stalin with his own statue
>The time Melting Bot threw Hirohito into the sun

How come no one remembers this? I understand the Bot's appearance was controversial but it did a lot of good for our nation, I wish it was never dismantled or at the very least it was allowed to stand side by side the statue of Liberty for rest of eternity. Melting Bot deserved better.

But seriously Sup Forums what Sup Forums character could beat Melting Bot?

, I don't see this one beating it, he can't even beat the fleshy personification of America unless it's an alternate timeline.

If you look closely at the armband you'll see that it is indeed an alternative timeline

America is pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=3Kj78_lW8R0

Wow. That has to be the worst animation I've ever seen

Columbia/Britannia OTP

That thing is really creeping me out...

This dutch propaganda portrays the USA as abhorrent cultural monster that will destroy European culture

and Japanese

Why? The first time I saw it, I thought it was pretty cool, I mean I understand it's supposed to be a harsh critique on the U.S.'s culture but something about the design of it made it look too good for me to not love it.

Someone should draw it without the background

I mean, the design is pretty interesting and on-point for what the target was, but I guess it's hitting my target really well? I'm spooked. Imagine that thing trudging over a hill and coming to destroy your city. Teetering on mismatched, bloodstained legs with a cacophony of gunshots, blaring trumpets, and screaming savages...

>The Dutch.
>Having the fucking audacity to blame anyone else for slavery or racism.

Don't forget the indignity of dying with a boner from the spell of the 'Most Beautiful Leg in the World'

Not going to go into it because the US fucked up by getting involved but technically they did withdraw with the goal of South Vietnam being an independent state like in Korea. Problem was the South was completely shit and collapsed becasue it was the US propping them up. Turns out foreign powers trying to nation build are rather bad at it.

It's the bomb leg, the idea that in order not to fall over it has to bomb-stomp over everything.

Millions with better small arms and two years of better air power. Ftfy

I don't think they're blaming anyone for racism or slavery more they're calling us a hodge podge of horrible conflicting cultures like jews, niggers, and gutter whites.

>Farmers
Cute.

The Vietnamese army outnumbered the Americans 2:1, they were outfitted not only with outdated Soviet hardware but modern ChiCom (Chinese Communist) weapons and tactics, and they had one thing the Americans didn't; zealotry and suicidal tactics far beyond anything Americans had ever seen. Vietnamese special forces formed a perfect < leading back to Vietnam, and were ordered to kill anyone on sight, not to guard against Americans but to ensure there was literally only one direction for the Vietnamese to go; east, towards the American front where it was possible to survive compared to certain death behind them.

Plus the US was hampered by the Republic of Vietnam, which wasn't a government so much as a suggestion of what was once a government that nearly every Vietnamese person on both sides were vehemently against.

Finally, here's what most people don't get:
1) Vietnam was started by the French. Vietnam was France's last colony, and the French used the American gear given to them during World War 2 against them to maintain control. That caused the Vietnamese to view the Americans as the enemy because of the atrocities the French committed using tanks with the American star on the side long before any American set foot in the country.

You can watch a documentary on there here.
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY9KbIXpdI

2) The ONLY point to Vietnam was to prove to the Soviets that the US was willing to go to World War 3 without actually starting World War 3. To show them that no matter the cost, be it billions of dollars and the lives of every western man above the age of 18, the Soviets couldn't win. In that sense, it was a success because the reason the Soviets never engaged in direct military conflict with the west again after that was because the US proved it was willing to go into as many Vietnams as it took to beat back the red flag.

3) The US only lost Vietnam because of the Watergate scandal. See, Nixon was playing a high stakes game. There was a peace treaty to create an East and a West Vietnam the same way the Korean War had ended since the first months of involvement. But Nixon refused to sign it, or the next treaty, or the third. He wanted the Soviets to abandon all hope of war with the US or else he knew they'd be fighting in Thailand, in Laos, in the Phillipines next with a partition to every country.

Nixon was holding out until he won his second term, because the kid gloves would be off since he didn't have to worry about public opinion or hippies protesting the war and would have four years to do whatever he wanted. The Soviets knew this too, we now have documents from the highest chain of command that literally said that they'd have to agree to whatever the US wanted if Nixon got his second term.

But...Nixon was a paranoid man, who had almost no friends and considered everyone a tool or an enemy. He was almost guaranteed to win, he didn't even know that the Soviets had approached the Democrats and offered to help them win with espionage (something the Democrats refused). Nixon was just so paranoid that he wouldn't even let something so certain as him winning to go to risk, hence the wire-tapping, which gave the Soviets the go-ahead to push with everything they had once they knew Nixon was in political danger.

Okay, I can see why this would spook some people, but at the same time the idea of something like that,
>going around the world

>upper limbs twisting and jabbing wildly, legs alternating between grace and destruction

>Miss America using her trumpet to bellow the screams of her past enemies as the two people in the cage dance feverishly to it, as if they were in a trance, unaware of the outside world

>Miss Victory greeting each victim with smiles and the flag in hand

>The creature only cares for America

>It treats every American, no matter their creed, race, religion, like they were their child

>but only if they truly believe in the superiority of the U.S.

I wish it was real.

Nixon responded to the push poorly, and focused all his attention on personally trying to win the war. He pulled out ALL of the battle-hardened 3rd Marines 3rd Division who had been holding the mountains in the middle of Vietnam forming an impenetrable barrier, moving in the 4th Division in their place with absolutely NO experience whatsoever. In some places the 3rd were pulled out before the 4th even arrived, leaving the NVA to simply walk right in.

When the 4th got hammered halfway into oblivion, Nixon tried to bring in the Vietnamese Republic troops but they were so poorly trained that half of them were massacred, the other half simply deserted. By that point the Watergate scandal had grown so much he couldn't ignore it anymore, and fucked that up royally by trying to treat it first like it was a clerical error, then trying to treat it like it was a conspiracy (fuel to the fire), and finally not destroying the tapes where he ordered it done since he recorded basically everything he ever said in a meeting (which now lets us know very interesting facts now like that he was cool with gay people but really hated Catholics, and what his favorite lunch foods were).

It was all over when Nixon resigned. The Soviets knew they had a golden window to do everything they ever wanted, and did so.

Ford had absolutely NO clue what to do, and was only interested in damage control. Meaning he completely gave up on Vietnam, completing the roller coaster of fail that turned what could have been one of the US's greatest triumphs into its greatest defeat.

Even if they beat America, Columbia would destroy them.

No man has faced her youthful smile and been unmoved, no villain has met her steely gaze and not been shaken to the core.

Yeah I think the bomb leg's the creepiest thing.

>Kultur-Terror comes to destroy your innocent country.
>Holding your family close as it approaches
>You get a better look at it
>And at the World's Most Beautiful Leg
>You die with a raging hard-on
>Your little daughter dies with a raging hard-on pressing into her back, courtesy of this monstrosity
Death to the USA!

Spooked/10

Don't forget her best friend and neighbor, Mother Canada.

How's some crummy South American country that makes coffee beans going to destroy them

Fuck Axis Powers Hentailia.

We need a western, political statement-free anthropomorphic country show.

Columbia as America
Britannia as the United Kingdom
Marianne as France
Mother Russia as Russia
Amaterasu as Japan
The Great White Owl with boobs as Canada, because I don't think Canada ever had a fictional female mascot and titty owl is their FIFA mascot

I know there's others, help me out here.

I need more country-tans! Do most countries have these?

What, like ? Or like ?
Because I know for sure there are more humanized ones.

What's wrong with the Jewish KKK robot as America?

Turkey

You mean like Columbia and Britannia? Yeah.

Giant hell mechas....not so much.
Though we made one for Germany that was pretty spoopy.

Either really. It's kind of cool imagining countries taking on personifications like Columbia and Britannica. Abstract beings are fun.

Noice. Hit me with Germecha?

This looks like gay marriage propaganda, somehow.

Columbia over the years was supposed to be America.

See, back in the day the United States Of America was the official title, but Columbia was the name of the country. But over the years it just became America (and the Union after the Civil War).

Columbia was the original name of Washington D.C. (District of Columbia) but the name Washington once again replaced it.

Washington State was supposed to be called Columbia State, but since people had started to call Washington Columbia again they went with Washington, which got confusing as fuck and has been ever since when people just started calling it "Washington DC". I still wonder if the original Washingtonians were pissed off at the DC folks.

Not only that, but Uncle Sam was only part of the symbology of America. Uncle Sam represented the government. The Eagle with the olive branches in one talon and the arrows in the other represented American policy and actions, both militarily and peaceful (hence the olive branch, symbols of peace, and the arrows, symbols of war).
Columbia represented America itself, the people and their general mood, beliefs, and economic state.

But...over time the Eagle stopped being depicted with the arrows and branches outside of a seal, and people forgot about Columbia entirely. The last remaining vestige of Columbia in the modern world is basically pic related, the Columbia Pictures logo. Which was sold to Coca Cola, then later to Sony, which now just cranks out garbage like The Smurfs live action and is increasingly more and more of a tarnished symbol.

Happy Merchant as Israel

As some one who hates russia as much as that captain America he sure does speak the language flawlessly

It isn't a girl worth fighting for.

but it's a more accurate representation

Want to get completely mindfucked about Turkey?

Here's a documentary from 1958 about it, and what a bright shining future it had because it had modernized and become a first world nation and was close to becoming a world power.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjySoi2PR0w

Which REALLY is tragic since we know what happened immediately after that documentary was made...

didn't Ho Chi Minh call out to America, specifically Woodrow Wilson for help to get rid of the French, but then had to go to the Soviets for help, only for America to get pissy and go to Vientam anyways

Ah, Russia. The bitter spinster of world history, that sold its religious virginity for a tax break at its foundation.

Hmmm

>Columbia symbolizing the people
>Uncle Sam representing the government
>The Eagle representing war and peace
>The Melting Bot representing the various cultures within the U.S., maybe include it as representation for entertainment as well

My fellow Americans, say hello to the Patriot's Tetrad!

You're thinking of Belgium.

And another one to Make America Great Again

You're forgetting someone

>Sup Forums- Comics & Cartoons
Also both would be beaten for being confused degenerates in Russia.

Nevermind I guess I remembered it incorrectly.
I could've swore it being a lot more shadowy and creepy.
Oh well, still kinda cool.

>It's another "The Cold War cannot be allowed to end" post
Great Satan and the Evil Empire really need to just blast each other already. They've been edging for four generations now.

Naw.

They went to the UN, and were ignored largely. See they wanted absolute freedom immediately and wanted to completely rewrite their culture.

That was all well and fine, but most of the world was still rebuilding from World War 2 and trying to clear the landmines out of cornfields or were busy posturing. When the Vietnamese rebels went into public schools and gunned down teachers and children who were learning French, the western world looked at them like we look at ISIS now.

So they went to the Soviets, and swore they'd wipe out every non-Vietnamese presence in the country.
What the Soviets didn't realize is that after the war, Vietnam told them to fuck off and refused to be part of the Union in meaningful ways. China had already begun to grow very distant and wary of non-Chinese authority, North Korea was building a wall around itself culturally and politically, Vietnam wouldn't even pick up the phone, and their "allies" in the Middle East were only focused on destroying rivals rather than pursuing Soviet goals. The Soviet Union existed only as opposition to the west, but like the American Confederacy they strongly resisted any attempts to work together otherwise.

Russia hates lesbians far more than gay men.

Its China that's started to warm up to lesbianism, and only because the daughter of one of the most powerful men in China was very publicly accepted by him.

Elect Trump, him and Putin can fuck and release all that sexual tension the nations built up all these decades.
They obviously want to.

Have this

He's a Scotsman, dumbass.
He's been in Scotland more than any non-American country. His mom used to ship him out there to live with his grandparents because she didn't want to deal with him, but kept his brother stateside since his brother was the sane one that Donald always picked on.

I thought they hated gays more than Lesbians.
Didn't that singer whose whole schtick was she was a lesbian on stage say she'd disown her son if he was gay and stated Lesbians were different but Gay men were utter failures?

>"Hang on boys, I'll fix him!"
Love it.

Shit, gotta include Liberty...um,

>Liberty represents the pursuit and preservation of Freedom

My fellow Americans, say hello to the Patriot's Pentagon! This is actually better, now there's alliteration in there

Lady Liberty is French, moron.
The KKK thought the French weren't much different from blacks.

Traditionally, only Protestant 4th+ generation Americans of British or Dutch descent were allowed in. Everyone else was subhuman.

Who's the crazy green guy? Everyone else is very obviously an actual leader, but then there's just this weird fucker with a "G" on his hat looking like a goblin or something.

Russia also sent two lesbians to glorified death camps for protesting in favor of gay rights.

One singer doesn't represent the country, or Ted Nugent's "age is just a number" policy would be law.

Explain this

Some faggot's self-insert, apparently.

>What the Soviets didn't realize is that after the war, Vietnam told them to fuck off and refused to be part of the Union in meaningful ways. China had already begun to grow very distant and wary of non-Chinese authority, North Korea was building a wall around itself culturally and politically, Vietnam wouldn't even pick up the phone, and their "allies" in the Middle East were only focused on destroying rivals rather than pursuing Soviet goals. The Soviet Union existed only as opposition to the west, but like the American Confederacy they strongly resisted any attempts to work together otherwise.
it only makes sense really, i mean they joined together to get rid of an enemy, not mix together

The Italian artist would have been a kickass metal album illustrator.

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums

Someone should screencap these. Draw threads require more spooky war-time superheroes.

Not to mention the theme of Communism was control at any cost. Personalities like that do not work well together, and none of them had the balls to make a move against the others and show weakness internally or externally.

The only Communist country really interested in working with the others was Cuba, for obvious reasons. But once it became clear that Cuba was an unimportant mark on the map, they cut off almost all non-trade ties with the other Communist states.

Fast-forward, China starts adopting limited Capitalism because China wants to be THE world power and isn't interested in ideals or sense of purity. The Soviet leadership is so fragmented and corrupt that the symbol of Soviet control, the Berlin Wall, is destroyed simply because a moron appointed to a position because all of his predecessors were booted out of paranoia of backstabbing managed to fuck up a speech and say the Berlin Wall was going to be destroyed and was unwilling to look stupid by saying it was a mistake. With no economic way out the military leadership pushes to start World War 3 and nuke the US rather than fall, and their political leadership tells them to fuck off and lube up for Capitalist dick.

Fast forward again, China is now more Capitalist with a strong sense of control than it is Communist in any meaningful way. Vietnam is still fairly Communist, but sees the US as its main ally in the world and is willing to give China the finger to prove it. North Korea does what North Korea wants, and the only reason they exist is because China invests more in them than it does their own military which still doesn't stop North Koreans from kidnapping Chinese citizens, selling drugs across their border, and stealing anything not nailed down. Cuba's old leadership is pushing for neutral politics with the US while the next generation mulls over being Communist at all.

Its hilarious just how badly Communism failed.

No they gave them a few years in minimal security for disturbing peace in a church. Because Russia doesn't really care about lesbians, but loves its church.

No, that's something different, you were thinking of punk rock protestors calling themselves "Pussy Riot" that protested the church being involved in Russian politics directly.

Shit, Russia may as well be a theocracy considering how bullshit that is.

Vault Boy could.

>Russia may as well be a theocracy
>not having seperation of church and state
>= Theocracy

Jesus, this is why everyone hates Americans, if it's not the exact type of democracy you have it's not democracy, if it's not the same policy you have it's tyranny, learn to look at the world as a series of greys instead of "murica" and "not murica"

the West was infected with leftists, so that is a nice consolation prize.

I miss Nixon and McCarthy.

The funniest thing about this is that they were totally 100% right

I'm pretty sure it wasn't US ideals that convinced them to dissolve thier borders.

Britannia a cute

I'm talking about the post ww2 Americanization of Europe/ the rest of the world by way of America instilling itself as the world's babysitter/shining example of all that is right

i hate how people like you demonize anyone who doesn't share your views.

"oh, you aren't as conservative as me? you're a fucking commie and you deserve to have your name on a blacklist and your life fucked up forever"

If Europe wanted to build thier welfare states they just shot in the head without American influence they could have easily not been subsidized by the US in terms of defense spending.

Funny how the worst problems back in 2000s was too many fast food chains in European cities instead of constant terror attacks.

There's another painting similar to this one that I can't find of a giant human-headed moustached serpent in a pickelhaube fighting a tiny white knight. It's similar to this one though.

I like this Britain Spider