Stupid ass mods deleting a perfectly fine IT thread

>stupid ass mods deleting a perfectly fine IT thread

New image of the clown is up guys, there's also the official trailer coming out by the end of this month. Get hyped.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_nose
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a pic of the blood oath at the end of the movie I assume.

>"Maybe It's psychology is created by the imagination of generations and generations of children," Muschietti muses. "My idea is that Pennywise is an adult clown, but he has something of a child in him - stupid buck teeth, huge eyes, a snub nose, and a rounded face. He looks kind of cute but there are theings that are off about him - one of his eyes is falling out."

>Muschietti laughs nervously, seemingly a bit freaked-out himself. "My first picture of Pennywise, before I cast Bill, was a very childlike figure, "he continues."And now you see the sketch, and Bill, and they look curiously alike. It's unsettling."

Found this in Muschietti's instagram. Can a baguette translate for us pls.

Cute froggo

>muh R rating
>muh pedo incest
>but no kid orgy
What's the point?

Shill threads are just obvious.

What the fuck is a shill? Sounds gay. Did you make it up?

OH WAH AH AH AH

Basically this:

Apparently they won't show much restraint in depicting Beverly's father's pedophilia, no mention of the orgy scene. The rest is just crap we already know about all of them going through hardships in their respective households.

IT is here

What the fuck is wrong with Billy?

rape

Thats kinda annoying cause Bevs dad wasnt a pedo in the book. It was just It taking control of him or It saying shit in his voice.
They're gonna turn Alvin Marsh into a pedo.
Racist failed farmer Butch Bowers turned into the racist sheriff of Derry.(cause all cops are racist)
And im sure they'll find a way to fuck up Zack denborough.
Fuck this movie.

>Bevs dad wasnt a pedo in the book.
Actually it was pretty ambiguous. If you think Pennywise 100% made him a pervert maybe the book flew over your head.

they didnt bother with the book did they

YFW general audiences will say the movie became stupid because he turns into a Spider.

This is only time I've ever been excited for a horror movie in years desu

I really hope this doesn't suck donkey dick.

According to the article Georgie isn't initially found after Pennywise tears off his arm so Bill is going to find his brother's body in this version.

I wonder if general audiences are gonna be mad when they find out Georgie's dead as shit after being led on that as he's possibly alive.

Could this possibly be the upward waterfalls scene?

>The film version of Stephen King’s It skews the notorious opening scene in a way that changes the stakes significantly for one of the lead characters — Bill Denbrough (Midnight Special’s Jaeden Lieberher, second from left.) As part of EW’s Comic-Con double issue, we present a series of concept images from the Sept. 8 horror movie that explores the question: Does Georgie live?

>Those who’ve read the 1986 novel remember the disturbing prologue, teased on the book’s cover, in which Bill’s little brother Georgie is chasing a paper boat down a storm-swollen street when he is murdered in his yellow rain slicker by the creature calling itself Pennywise the Clown. In the book, poor Georgie is found with his arm missing.

>In the new film from director Andrés Muschietti (2013’s Mama) … he’s not found at all.

>That means his brother, nicknamed “Stuttering Bill” by the local bullies, is leading his fellow "Losers" not just on a mission of revenge against the shapeshifting evil that lives beneath their town. He’s on a quest to find his little brother – alive or dead – which means venturing into the subterranean lair of the nameless creature they call It

>This sequence of concept art reveals the descent. In the first frame, we see Bill with his friend Bev Marsh (Sophia Lillis), but in the finished film he's with different buddies. “He actually comes in with some of the Losers. Richie and Eddie. And they meet Ben in that scene," the director says.

>That would be Richie Tozier (Stranger Things’ Finn Wolfhard), the class-clown of the group, and Eddie Kaspbrak (Jack Dylan Grazer), an asthmatic who’s the smallest (though not necessarily the weakest) of the friends. Ben Hanscom (Jeremy Ray Taylor, on the far right) becomes an important ally. All have been teased relentlessly. But down here — it's their time.

>Back to the concept art, here we see Bill Denbrough and one of his friends descending that rope from the previous image into the sewers of Derry. (The filmmakers ended up losing the vest jacket look — too Marty McFly.)

>The network of storm drains is littered with cast-off items – a doll, a single roller skate, a bouncing ball. This is more than trash. These are the remnants of other lost children whose fears have fed the beast beneath their twisted town. The deeper they go, the closer they get to It's hive.

Hawaiian shirts are so dorky I hope Henry creams that fucking four eye candy ass

>“The final confrontation happens in the lair where Pennywise lives, a big cistern, a circular space that resembles a cooling tower,” Muschietti says. Bill may find what he’s looking for. And he may regret ever having searched.

>class clown
>not wearing a hawaiian shit

I heard they're changing the design of the monster

I hope Finn would be good in this. his personality is very similar to that of Richie

That'd be hot

>tfw Finn will never prank you

jdimsa

Why are they crying? What a bunch of pussy ass faggots. This movie is gay.

He's an incredibly ugly person. His career is going to be DOA after Stranger Things wraps.

>tfw no qt finn bf

>He's an incredibly ugly person.

You gotta get your eyes checked, mate.

Fuck you. Fuck offidy off you scumbag pedo.

>pure cancer

Go back to your special snowflake /lgbt/ board, you disgusting faggot.

Cute, CUTE!

Ever wonder why there are never any pictures of him taken in profile?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_nose

I don't see it.

this movie is going to fucking suck

The one on the left I understand. But Finn...

>being this insecurity over a child actor
You're mentally ill

He sees these threads sometimes, and these posts make him extremely uncomfortable.

Stop being so salty, user
Try to get into more positive mindset, explore all this live, love, laugh crap. Change your life for the better. Become a Finnposter.

Finn's not Jewish

His friends tease him over this kind of thing.

The janitors are getting worse here. I've had multiple solidly Sup Forums related threads deleted

soon it will be worse than Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>based Finn browses Sup Forums
Sauce? I see this statement being thrown around from time to time and none has given any proof.

CONFESS!

kek

His parents would have to be pretty bad to let

Wait I was on here at his age fuck

This, please don't post any filth about Finn. Keep in mind that he is still very young.

Plus, it's just gross.

A-are you his friend?

What kind of thing? Live love laugh or finnposting?

He's very Jewish. he's a cute kid but won't be a leading actor or anything. but if he has the skills then he can play all sorts of roles.

at least according to Howard Stern, Jewish noses look normal until puberty then they sprout like a pelican beak, how old is he now?

>In the new film from director Andrés Muschietti (2013’s Mama) … he’s not found at all.
What the fuck kind of bullshit is this

What filth? I just want to say he's so talented and fun.
Please let him know that

The book had racist cops in it though

He's French German catholic. And he's already hit puberty

He thinks these threads are funny, but the pedo shit scares him.

It's fake news. We've seen BTS pics of his dismembered body.

w-what else did he say about us? What meme did he find funny?

Which boards does he browse?

>but the pedo shit scares him.
It scares me too, and I'm an adult person. Honestly, it's both sad and disgusting how people tend to taint positive and innocent things - including threads about Finn, IT or ST - because for some reason they feel compelled to openly express their sexual deviancy.
I can't blame Finn for feeling uncomfortable, this shit is wrong.

/hc/ mostly

Oh thank god.

The pedos are fakenews falseflaggers staged by mods, real finnposters only appreciate his acting and musical talents

omg I browse /hc/ too, we have so much in common

Well...would you a Bev if it meant saving your friend's lives?

Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but mostly Sup Forums

Does he like Baneposting?

So Pennywise is like Ares in the WW movie?

What's the downside?

Im reading fukushima the script now
Its pretty brazy cuz It is just in the kids houses and likes fucking with them to scare them so they taste better and he can overpower them (since It is actually really weak unless they're afraid).

Like It just goes into their house and like into their bedrooms and trolls them all day. Like in that scene he has his brothers corpse and then he floods the basement and makes Will go into the basement and then he sock puppets the bros body and then jumps out like OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA STOOPID DOG and then Will runs away all scare and thats the whole point. sick sadistic childish shit to scare a child that the clown guy actually enjoys doing. hes like that tails gets trolled comic where bugs bunny acts all gay and retarded

Why does the kid on the right have an athletic supporter on his head?

>they find Georgie's body

So it's also a Stand By Me remake.

Maybe he's bleeding

>Thats kinda annoying cause Bevs dad wasnt a pedo in the book. It was just It taking control of him or It saying shit in his voice.
It doesn't do that though. There's no reason to believe that It can even bend reality. His curious powers seem to be the result of psychic phenomena. This manifests as illusions for kids, and bad mojo for adults.

It's like a radio tower emitting bad vibes. If a person has evil in their heart, It brings it out in them. The bullies are almost comically sadistic; Bevs dad is super creepy and borderline pedo. I am sure there are other examples.

t. american intellectual
just admit that you don't know shit mate

I'd molest him a little

I read the book years ago but admittedly I'm speculating on the whys and hows

I'm not your mate, buddy

he posts in Sup Forums too

It makes one of the bullies try to kill them later on in life, so that isn't hard to believe

I'm his brother

what's this expression meant to convey?

get fricked buddy nobody gives a care!

how do you guys know this

you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

>people are legitimately hyped for this when Pennywise looks that bad and everything shown in the trailers looks like jumpscare bait

I almost always give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their threads, but there's no way these made to shill this piece of shit.

>a perfectly fine IT thread
You were fagging out over pictures of shirtless preteen boys and you know it faggo. Stop acting like a fucking victim.

If you actually read the book you'd know that It has a corrupting influence that brings out the absolute worst in the people. That's why Derry's so fucked.

OH AH AH AH AH

I know they went in another direction but the orgy is in the leaked script from a few months back. Scenes from the trailer are all in it.

Can't wait to see this flop.

sure i would

Okay, here goes...I am Hermes, messenger of the Gods. I know Finn's browsing habits because winged boots grant me the speed to read every Internet user's entire web history in real time