Is Trump literally mentally handicapped?

Is Trump literally mentally handicapped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg
youtube.com/watch?v=fyzYEMVGvM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Comparing 2000 Trump with 2016 Trump, I genuinely think he just got old and bought into too much Fox News.

i think he has below avg IQ and dementia, that's why he seems so odd

Yes and it's hilarious

Nah, he's just stupid and narcissistic

I love his nicknames

He is a dumb, senile cunt but this shit belongs on

Not true. He actually got tested for mental faculties at his most recent checkup a couple of months ago and received good scores

Now this is correct

ah yes, the reddit thread

everything in that tweet is true, now enjoy your booming stocks

>h-he just tells it like it is

By his own personal doctor...

American politics is at the same level as pro wrestling at this point
o am laffin

trump was intelligent when he was younger
he spoke properly
but today he talks like he's actually retarded
compare this interview to present day trump
youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

Impeach Demented Donald Trump now

no he wasn't, the White House has its own resident physician and the current one is a naval serviceman who was tapped for the job in 2006 and did these same checkups for Bush and Obama.

he still speaks the same way in more casual settings. Do you not realize that politicians often speak differently to the public than in more intimate scenarios or are you just dumb?

you stuttering and greentexting it won't make it any less true

Trump fixed the shutdown in a weekend where as king nigger couldn't do shit for like a month

Do you know what the word "decorum" means?

he doesn't even know how to send emails
his mind has deteriorated

youtube.com/watch?v=fyzYEMVGvM4

he's 70...
also
>Vice

He talks like a little child

It's hilarious

this tweet is a joke you know

like it's not real, and it's actually a funny joke.

A 70 year old should know how to send a fucking email. Hillary did. She even knew how to delete them.

I know, I'm commenting in general, tell me OP's tweet doesn't sound like some sore 8 year old kid

shalom brothers good posts

this
hillary is smarter

This but unironically

Looks like it's bedtime for drumpfykins

yeah he definitely doesn't know how to send emails, sure thing

there are so many things regarding actual policy to criticize him on, yet all you people ever seem to use as ammunition on here is tabloid garbage, see

>they're using the internet to take our children's minds

you just figured that out? he is a Sup Forums tier president. i wouldn't be surprised if he browses Sup Forums

If he did he would have told us. A million times.

He'd be like the worst Aussie shitposter

>Taking shitposting seriously

retard detected. congrats, you could be our president

He's got this massive cult of personality. People really love him, or rather, what they perceive him to be. Despite what he actually does, it's like they all project what they want onto him, and remain convinced he's their guy.

2 scoops
2 terms
nigger

sounds like a pedestal for libs to put themselves on so they can shit on Trump from some sort of moral highground while simultaneously somewhere across the country some tattoo and piercing-ridden pink-haired fucks go around destroying historic monuments because some random nigger 100 years ago got lashed a couple of times

Erdogan tier

Thank you for lecturing me about your perceived idea of my country's social climate despite being from fucking Portugal, thanks

just telling it like it is :^)

Fix your country's public defecation issues first and then I'll listen to you

>2 scoops
>2 terms
>nigger

He talks like a conman or a radio DJ, he isn't exactly quoting Donne or Chaucer here. Taking him at face value, that is actually listening to what he's saying, he was selling back then the exact same kind of nativist tripe he does today and it was just as devoid of nuance or any real understanding of geo-politics and just as full of hyperbole. He's suggesting in this piece the ridiculous idea Kuwait should pay the USA 25% of its oil earnings, something that no doubt would sound great to his target audience of wannabes and rednecks but which real world is not only laughable, he's not even trying. He is articulate yes, but talks more like how an ignorant person thinks a smart person talks, using lots of adjectives. To his credit he at least isn't pretentious enough to use big words he doesn't fully understand but then that's a turn off for anti-intellectuals which is the only people he ever appealed to.

And I may not have nuanced in this sense my original comment Trump is dangerously ignorant but moreso he's too stupid to realize how much so, as a businessman he could afford himself the luxury of paying others to do due dilligence for him, a president doesn't have that option, he must commit to policy.

Stupidity and willful ignorance are a very dangerous combo even without adding an ego the size of Manhattan skyscrapers, add to that dishonesty and Trump borders on sociopath. But he's not insane and he only appears retarded because he's intellectually lazy, Trump is fully responsible for his own actions.

Yet the fact that there was even a shutdown despite the republican super-majority is the most pathetic thing of all.

Russia did Stalinism better.

The mental test meant to screen Alzheimer cases, where he had to, among other tasks, recognize a camel from a drawing.