Holy fuck this show is trash

Holy fuck this show is trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMPdStrxKgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've watched 1 episode.

The humor doesn't seem that bad and I'd be willing to watch more if not for the art style, it's just so fucking ugly. Clarence looks like a skinned pig.

>not watching a cartoon because of the art style
That's the most universal complaint that people get over when they just start watching any cartoon.

I think it's a pretty good show. At first the kids seemed too hyperactive and annoying, but they grew on me.

It isn't, actually. If you can get over the popular Cal Arts indie look, the first season is generally quite good. It's disarmingly accurate in depicting childhood and the behavior of children in a way that is relateable and genuinely funny.

Second season just kind of trails off into HAHA RANDOM territory, but not completely.

Fuck you. Tuckered boys was the shit.

Eh, not OP but I didn't relate at all and just felt "Wow, these kids are destructive little shits" for about 4 of the 5 or so episodes I watched.

Which episode did you watch

Cause most of them are pretty good

> I never had a childhood that involved talking to other kids

Aww, that's retarded.

pleb

animal church

>he doesn't watch it for the cool songs
youtube.com/watch?v=fMPdStrxKgQ

>Second season just kind of trails off into HAHA RANDOM territory, but not completely.
You mean season 1B
season 2 returns us back on course sort of

The main character is literally mentally handicapped and adhd, and they act like it's a good thing. Also, his moms boyfriend looks like an actual ape.

Clarence reminds me of that one retard at my school that would always do outlandish stupid shit for attention. People stopped paying attention after a couple years and he just became the guy that would argue with you about anything.

Have you actually interacted with kids before user

It's like the modern day Ed Edd n Eddy. I like it.

"Pretty Great Day with a Girl" was the only episode I found myself enjoying. Everything else I've seen has been insufferable garbage.

Clarence acts like a normal chubby kid user have you ever been around kids before?

Your taste is trash, it seems to me.

If I was a child and bored out of my mind I might enjoy it more but its the same slice of life crap they did a lot back in the 90s. I can't say I'm a fan.