Why whites from shit countries think they are superior only because they are white?

Why whites from shit countries think they are superior only because they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worrying about being white is your thing, not ours

unlike you they have a proper functioning brain

Stop sucking slavshit dicks they don't want spics like you in their countries.

>like you

>Albania

Aww, it's okay pardo, someday you'll find someone who accepts you

we're not wh*Te you anglo subhuman

T. Hans Quispe Mamani

It's funny when they complain about immigrants because only arabs and niggers are worse immigrants than Romanians/Bulgarians.

Poles/lithuanians are a little better than them, but a lot of them are organized crimminals (most of the gangs that do burgarly in Sweden come from Poland/Lithuania) so yeah. It's all terrible desu

we're not white sorry

Are you afraid, wh*Teboi?

nobody cares about spics here lmao most people kinda like them actually
as long as you're not a gypsy rat you're perfectly fine

does this mean ive a chance at dating a qt croat girl as a pablo?

Croatians are a bit different from the rest of the Balkans, as in a majority of them aren't criminals. Which is strange, because they're so close to Bosnia.

no

They don't particularly care. You're the one who's obsessed with race and project that on absolutely everything. Also
>putting Czechia and Slovenia in the same group as Romania and Albania
Only Americans.

yes, croatians like americans

Russia has regions with Asian population majority and everyone is cool about it there

idk i can only talk about how it is in my country but spic or not, you're a yank, so I guess your chances are already pretty decent

As far as I know, it's very difficult to get a working visa to Sweden. A question arises. How does all this get into your country?

FUCKING MUTT

Nobody sane in eastern europe thinks in terms of white and non-white.

my sincere thanks for taking in all our subhumans sven

I keep asking this myself. If they are mostly criminals then they certainly aren't highly qualified (read well paid) labor force so how do they get in in the first place?

tbf, i was thinking of herzeg croats sven. i have a few friends from mostar and one in siroki brijeg (though she's married).
that and croats arent totally clean of the balkan genocide meme considering the events that took place in the late 30s and into the 40s under the ustaše
but y, aleksander
wooo

This so much.
way to project your inferiority complex. I've never once heard anyone from any of those nations claim "they are superior because they are White" Sounds like shit you made up.

It's mostly because of schengen, Poles and Lithuanians were bros before that, because those people fled from the wars and made good lives for themselves here. The people who come now are literally 90% scum.

>Poles and Lithuanians were bros before that,
So why did you try to genocide them and destroy their nation? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

Because that was way before the world wars.
And the Poles tried to convert us back to Catholicism after agreeing to allowing us to stay protestant within the union of Poland-Sweden (which would have kicked every ass in eastern Europe if the Poles didn't go back on their word).

I'm interested too. Why should I collect a whole folder of documents for obtaining a TEMPORARY VISA FOR WORK if someone can just come from Syria and get citizenship for nothing.
I know that we are the only European country that does not have a visa-free regime with the EU, but still.

Why you don't deport them and don't prohibit entry into your territory.

>Why you don't deport them and don't prohibit entry into your territory.

This would be really hard to do with people from the EU because of the open borders which are enforced by the EU.

Why we don't do that with the arabs is completely our own fault though.

When it comes down to it, these Poles are very hard to catch, because they go up and down the country with no real base of operation. Then they leave the country for a year and then they come back and work the same method again.

>if were gonna make this relationship work we need to be the same religion
>WE WILL MURDER EVERY POLE AND LOOT THE NATION OF ALL IT'S WEALTH MUWHAHHAHAH

the real redpill is that those countries have kept western europe safe from asian invaders

Actually, it was more like.
>If this Union is going to work, you will have to sign laws protecting our right to practice our relgion in peace
>Sure, we'll happily sign these treaties

A few years later

>These treaties are no longer in effect lmao
>Prepare to die

>Pressured by the political situation, and amidst the turmoil which included Sigismund's Catholic entourage and their Lutheran opponents, he eventually agreed on February 19, to guarantee religious freedom to the Protestants, and forbade the Catholics from public demonstrations of their faith and from holding high offices.
>Sigismund, however, reneged on his earlier promises, opening Catholic schools, and giving Catholics prominent posts.

The REAL redpill is that those nations were actually peoples who WERE ASIAN INVADERS that invaded Europe.

>Sigismund, however, reneged on his earlier promises, opening Catholic schools, and giving Catholics prominent posts.
And this is just cause in your mind to attack Poland, murder hundreds of thousands of Poles and steal billions of dollars worth of priceless treasure? The swede truly is perfidious.

Not really.

If you wanna hit people in the face, you shouldn't be surprised when they hit you back.
We didn't start the shit, but we finished it.

>Bulgaria
>Hungary
>Turkish rape-baby-states like Kosovo, Albania and Bosnia

How is opening Catholic schools and appointing Catholics to high positions "oppression muh freedumb?" It doesn't sound like he was doing anything anti-protestant. Why does the mere presence of Catholics trigger the Swede?

Because they gave us their word and signed treaties that agreed to our demands only to go back on their words later.

>most people kinda like them actually

Of course they do, Eastern Europe is Latin America-tier. Romania is pretty much as bad as Brazil

At least we are getting rid of our criminals so many thanks

great
based brazilians are our LATINO brothers

It's been a thousand years since then, my dude.
>Kosovo, Albania or Bosnia invading anything

>Eastern Europe is Latin America-tier
In terms of poverty yes. It's however much safer than latin America.

we dont even think about this white stuff actually, its your cancer nation that is obsessed with white genes and purity. now that you bring this stuff up, please stop pushing this shitty thinking on western euros, theres nothing more cringe than alt right brits for example. also, what do you know about eastern euro countries? probably some maps and a few memes from Sup Forums. thats it. americans shouldnt be allowed to make threads about europe, because 99% of you "people" are not only uninformed but proudly ignorant

This. It's always g*Rmanoid countries obsessed with concepts of being white.

They're a part of the Ottoman invasion, the remnants as it were. And the Turks were asian invaders.
You would have to get rid of 90% of your population before Romania had a majority of decent people in it.

>The people who come now are literally 90% scum.
Why yes you can keep them we don't need them

The more the better. Thank you again

>This would be really hard to do with people from the EU because of the open borders which are enforced by the EU.
Any verification of documents. It does not even need an electronic database, just a stamp in the passport. You can say about ID-cards, but, as far as I know, they do not work abroad.

>Why we don't do that with the arabs is completely our own fault though.
I'm not Alt-Right or any kind of Sup Forums, but I'm just wondering, why are you doing this?
Just in my childhood, under a program whose name I do not even remember, my family was helped by a charitable organization from Sweden.

dude wh*t*s lmao

>diasporafags are bad so literally everyone in the country must be bad even though i haven't even stepped near it

I never understood american obsession with race.
Also, Am**ican putting all eastern european countries toghether like one hegemonic group.

>Slavo-Germanic
>literally people that came from east
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We, Eastern Europeans, need the notion of “white race” to convince Western and Nothern Europeans that we are their equals and that we are similar to them. Our “whiteness” is also one of the few things we can be proud of, which is why it’s so important to us.

Very good post.

>or actually spoke to somebody from that country. Media tells me everything I need to know

For me, the more important thing is that all europeans have long and interconnected history full of inter-breeding and alliances.
At the end of the day if you value freedom of speech/press/economy and science you'll be always welcome in my house.

it's about ideology and in-groupness. the anglos have been the dominant world power in the last 200 years and so similarity to them in various ways ("whiteness") is considered a benefit. so the more of it you can establish, the better

on a similar forum, a Russian was telling a Tuscan how "non-white" he is compared to him - he had missed the point in the first place

>Poles
>white

>Poland
>shit country

Very good post. We're BLACK.CWC Aryans from BLACK sea.

The only countries that get close to that are Russia and Ukraine. Not just poverty, but also violence, drugs and aids.

Does this make Croatia the Chile of the Balkans?

>Croatia the Chile of the Balkans
Slovenia is the best of Balkans

hello my fellow scandinavian brothers

My Polish Sarmatian Iranic brethren

>Just in my childhood, under a program whose name I do not even remember, my family was helped by a charitable organization from Sweden.
Because we're literally the good guys, who want other people to have a better life.

The problem is that most people aren't good, which is why it hurts countries like mine when bad countries like Romania and Bulgaria gain access to us. We're simply not prepared to handle people who aren't decent and who wants to squeeze a profit from everything they possibly can, be it scams or out-right crime, because we're brought up to think that the vast majority of people are good.

My mother's a social worker, I've heard enough stories about Romanians to know what kind of people you are. And we're not even talking about the gypsies now.
Lithuanians don't stay here, they just come here to grab everything that isn't nailed down or to murder 15 year old girls like pic related.

>Because we're literally the good guys
>bad countries like Romania and Bulgaria
What a fucking autist.

cause inequality between whites and non whites ensures equality among whites

meaning this is actually a coping mechanism that stems from their inferiority complex. They feel they can't measure up to western whites, as a result they latch onto the closest similarity they have with western whites so that they can get to say at least i'm not a nigger which has the effect of alleviating their inferiority complex

Go starve your own kids again or something lmao.

I am coming this summer to your country so I could steal bikes

>lmao
Why are you laughing? Because arabs and blacks willl replace you and you are the dumping ground for our gypsies?
Now stop shitposting and go feed my gypsies with your tax money, they must be hungry after raping your women.

Untermensch is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs - mainly ethnic Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians.

>Why are you laughing? Because arabs and blacks willl replace you and you are the dumping ground for our gypsies?
>Now stop shitposting and go feed my gypsies with your tax money, they must be hungry after raping your women.
Who'd want someone like you in their country? This is what I mean when I say that a majority of Romanians are garbage people.
You starved our own kids, people from other countries are hurting us.
A country with a 100% Swedes would be heaven
A country with a 100% Romanians would starve their kids in orphanages.
>Steal bikes
Better than murdering little girls desu so for a Lithuanian you're not bad.

>Lithuanians don't stay here
Well that is too bad we don't need those scums either

People almost always project themselves onto others, and this is the case when they do not appreciate it.

The Lithuanian who murdered that 15 year old girl was allowed to serve out his sentence in Lithuania, he wanted out of Sweden because he was getting beat up in jail, because even among criminals murdering little girls is seen as a bad thing.

I guess he'll be treated as a hero back home though, which is why he wanted to go back.

See, a normal person who was in a bad circumstance and who then got help would at least be thankful for it. Especially when the people who helped had nothing to do with them being in that situation to begin with.

Sadly, the further away you get from Europe proper the less that's true.

t. rape capital of Europe

We're the rape capital of Europe because people from other countries come here to rape.

I'm very sad that my countrymen feel like they can't sit down and agree that not all immigration is the same.
An immigrant from the UK will be a lot better than one from Romania or Syria, so why should we treat everyone the same when some are just objevtively worse for Sweden than others?

>You starved our own kids
What?
> people from other countries are hurting us.
No, you'r hurting yourself by letting anyone in.
>A country with a 100% Swedes would be heaven
A country with 100% swedes would bring in arabs and muslims and gypsies. Swedes are a sick and dying people, they don't produce heaven but self destruction and degeneracy.
>A country with a 100% Romanians would starve their kids in orphanages.
What are you talking about? Romania, even in the state that it's in is still better than Sweden.

>Romania - 4.7 rapes per 100k people
>Sweden - 63.8 rapes per 100k people

>What are you talking about? Romania, even in the state that it's in is still better than Sweden.
lmao
>A country with 100% swedes would bring in arabs and muslims and romanians
It's true, our weakness is that we don't see you people for what you actually are. We believe that you are capable of living decent lives which is simply not true for a majority of you.

In a country where opening a door for a woman is counted as rape its not really to be trusted

Now check those numbers for Somalia, if they even have statistics like that, and you get your explanation.

>I guess he'll be treated as a hero back home though, which is why he wanted to go back.
Stop being retarded

Unlike other European countries, Sweden records every reported case of rape separately, and it’s definition of rape is also much broader. In reality, poor Eastern European countries with virtually no immigrants certainly have higher rape rates than Sweden does.

That's also true.
'In Sweden there is a comparatively broad definition of what constitutes rape. This means that more sexual crimes are registered as rape than in most other countries. For this reason, criminologists tend to recommend crime comparisons between countries based on large surveys of the general public, so-called victim surveys''

>Baltic (Slavo-Uralic)

We're not wh*Te you dumb asphalt

>lmao
>It's true, our weakness is that we don't see you people for what you actually are.
No, your problem is you are degenerates. Even if it weren't for migrants Romania would still be better, since we're not not a bunch of psychos that indoctrinate kids and try to change their gender for example.
>We believe that you are capable of living decent lives which is simply not true for a majority of you.
It is true for the majority of us, and I'm saying this as someone who actually lives here, so unlike you I know what I'm talking about.

They only changed it to cover the actual number. How many people do you think report a rape for someone opening a door anyway?

>In reality, poor Eastern European countries with virtually no immigrants certainly have higher rape rates than Sweden does.
Provide evidence for this claim.

Stop making sense. He can't give you out-of-context statistics if you continue to be honest about differences in legislation and crime-reporting between countries.