Is it Good?

Is it Good?

Yes.

No.

Saw it in theaters when it came out

The sound effects and immersion are greats, the plot is kinda stupid and you will get motion sick.

It was good in the sense that they were doing something new at the time.
Not worth a re-watch.

No

GOD NO

Also the beginning of the movie is slow and is kinda faggy, my dad thought we were in the wrong movie at first and kept nagging me to check

Hell yeah.

best girl

didnt understand the hate for this desu

Correct.

>you will never be drunk together

>monster movie where the monster gets 2 minutes of screen time
it was shit

The choice of having the guy running around with the camera.

Other than that the lead up to this movie is really nostalgic

>tfw you will never be on 2007 YouTube again arguing over whether the guy in the trailer said "it's a lion" or "it's alive"

the arg of the movie is its greatest archievement

saw it on theaters and the sound design is fantastic. I heard people on my left side talking, but It was the movie, not the theater

>tfw browsing flash websites about a fictional japanese dessert in order to obtain clues and formulate theories about a sea dwelling creature

Fuck I wish ARGs were still thing. Now pretentious kids just beg on Patreon to make their indie game/movie.

It was good if you watched it when it came out.
The viral campaign and the amount of secrecy during production make the movie that much more enjoyable.
But watching it now, years after the fact, it would be just a meh movie desu.

This Not this Very entertaining flick with a great qt.

>The satellite that fell into Japanese waters.
>Japanese slushies creating sea monsters

Why don't ARG's exist anymore?

It is good. Watch last minutes very carefully.

unironically better than this

>ARG for 10 Cloverfield Lane was connected to the original when the movie had nothing to do with Cloverfield
im still fucking mad
Abrams tried to follow up but Matt Reeves was the real visionary behind it. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes had a similar ARG as well