How feasibly can he win any of the states still in blue? Feel like its gonna be tight boys

How feasibly can he win any of the states still in blue? Feel like its gonna be tight boys

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html#polls
youtube.com/watch?v=ofuTc690p6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regent_Companies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flip Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire. That'd be the easiest route. PA is more of a longshot than NH. Even then idk if Colorado will go red. I doubt it.

He might win Ohio and even Michigan if he really pushes the whole "Clinton supported NAFTA" message. Pennsylvania? Ehhh....it's a real long shot.

STOP PUTTING NEW YORK IN BLUE!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

NY will always be blue as long as the shithole known as NYC is attached to it.

Hillary could openly support the extermination jews and she'd still win the state in a landslide because of the D next to her name.

Pennsylvania is 83% white and vote more republicans than democrats in the primary

Look man, I'm just looking at this realistically. PA hasn't gone for a Republican since 1988. Could that change this year? Yes. But I live in the northeast (NY, right near the PA border) and even though there are plenty of Trump supporters here, there's also an abundance of working class whites who will ALWAYS vote for democrats. Their rationale is usually "dey is fer the wurkin man." Seriously, they're worse than the liberal cucks you encounter in the city, because they hate Republicans simply out of jealously.

Trump is going to win Ohio. In 2012 it was extremely close and no one here particularly liked Romney. Hillary also won't get the record high black voter turnout like Obama got from Ohio (Cleveland, Columbus, Cinci, Dayton, Toledo). The blacks will vote for her but they aren't going to put much effort to get to the polls.

Also, in the primary 2 million people voted on the Republican side vs 1.2 million on the Democrats side. Kasich won but the majority of those voters won't get near Hillary.

As for Virginia I originally had it going red on my map. However Kaine as the VP kind of threw a wrench in that. I don't know how popular he was there or if in the last 6 years his State forgot about him. I still think it will be extremely close and Trump can pull it off.

Everything would have to go Trump's way.

It just ain't gonna happen. Trump's path to the whitehouse is incredibly unlikely.

I'm also feeling this. I want Trump to win, but the path is really set up for him not to. But if anybody could do it, it'd be Trump.

Eh I didn't care much for Kaine but then again I didn't care much about politics back then. I think VA will go blue but not because of Kaine, but because of NoVa and Richmond. Too many minorities and DC people to let it go red

NY was an unlivable shithole until a Republican mayor saved it from disaster and that still isn't enough to get NYers to vote red. I hate my city we are slowly regressing back to the 70's too so we will get what we deserve.

I just realized - Kasich has the power to not endorse Trump, and that might be enough to put the election out of his reach. Right now it looks like a lot of things need to go right for Trump to have a shot, and Kasich is well-liked in Ohio. If he comes out against Trump, that could easily be it.

>I'm also feeling this. I want Trump to win, but the path is really set up for him not to. But if anybody could do it, it'd be Trump.

Trump could do it. But unfortunately he's instead trying to out stupid himself by making jokes over assassination and calling out gold star families. Also saying Obama is the founder of ISIS. It's all stuff that just isn't gonna fly with voters.

He needs to focus on clinton's flaws. Which are her ties wallstreet. The fact that she used to be a corporate shill for wallmart. But instead of that he is putting himself in the news for saying dumb things.

nm and colorado will go red. cap it.

Trump's moves give me the impression that he's just biding his time and not really revealing any of his big guns before they're needed and he's just doing stupid shit to keep himself in the media without spending anything on it.

NM will be #RidingTheJohnson

nobody cares about that shit when the election is 3 months out. what was happening 3 months ago? some bullshit about a contested convention and bernie supporters still donating like crazy thinking they were gonna have blowout wins in the remaining primaries?

most people aren't even paying attention before the debates start. however important you think that stuff is - it's not.

>Trump winning PA, WV, IN, GA, UT, AZ, FL

KEK, you realize that if he loses EVEN ONE of those swing states it's over.

>lumping us in with a state that literally has "Mexico" in it
fuck off

>Hillary could openly support the extermination jews
Dems are all for this, she'd get more votes

You have Nevada in blue; without some serious fraud that is simply not going to happen. Nevada is Trumps.

Colorado will go blue too many commiefornians ruining that state

This.

The Democrats relied on more Working Class Whites in Nevada in 2012 than Republicans relied on Hispanics and College Educated Whites. Trump has this state.

Lubrication and dedication!

>implying any of those except PA and FL are swing states
>implying Trump can't win without PA

Are you insane with this? This is what the current election map looks like. All those grey states, polling only has Trump ahead in 2 of them; Missouri and Arizona. This is going to be a landslide for Clinton.

And then after Clinton's successful presidency, and demographic changes, this is what it'll be in 8 years.

And another 8 years, as white people finally start becoming extinct.

i signed up to vote for the first time ever and the fking online system made me a democrat as default

I've been trying to change it ever since but nobody calls back or cares

Rigged bullshit and too many damn people moving here

More accurate map

You do know Trump's biggest supporters are Blue collar Democrats right?

>fastest growing Hispanic population in the country

Califag here, San Deigo
> trump has silent majority hands down
> liberals will sooner not vote if it's not Bernie
It's mostly a few old folks voting for Hillary by what iv see , California might go red for the first time in decades

Heh.

If Shillary wins, the US is the new eternal cuck.

Tip top Kek.

Check em.

Wow so whitty, really have to work for those two dollars.

keep dreaming cali cuck, Trump get less votes than Romney did in the primaries.

>ny is a blue state
when will this meme end

When it goes Republican for the first time in a generation

oh gold star families...

god I wish someone in my family would die in a war so I'd have a free pass to slander people. must be nice

By the same logic, Illinois is a red state, but it's not based on land, it's on population.

>texas blue
LOL

hint: just because there are a lot of mexicans in texas doesn't mean they vote democrat. they split about 50/50 for republicans and there are still more white people than mexicans in texas (and that isn't changing any time soon) - white people in texas split 75/25 for republicans.

this is pure fantasy, but whatever, worship your 1984 style dictatorship party from your cuck shed

votes are based on people not cows country boy.

>When Hillary rigs just enough of the election to win
>When nobody will investigate the poll discrepancies because LOL SORE LOSER TRUMP XD

She already stole the nomination from Bernie. Nothing is out of reach for this Demon

How retarded must you be to think it's about square milage instead of population?

This.

Trump's gotta win with a landslide cause if its tight I have no doubt a couple thousand votes in some swing states are gonna cost Trump the election.

By EOM I think Trump will be on the offensive and really kick into gear on Hillary. She's blowing her load and traps early.

Trump is gonna be Vin Diesel and save his nitrous for when it counts. Getting the win :)

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but the last part of his post made it seem like they don't pay attention to the actual candidates, just the party they're with.

Do you not read any polls? The last one literally has Hillary up by 12 in Virginia.

It's also a very very very corrupted state.

It's not relevant that you think it doesn't matter.

What matters is that others think it matters. If I had a son that died heroically in battle I don't want to get shit from someone who think me and my dead son doesn't belong in the country.

>nobody cares about that shit when the election is 3 months out. what was happening 3 months ago? some bullshit about a contested convention and bernie supporters still donating like crazy thinking they were gonna have blowout wins in the remaining primaries?
>most people aren't even paying attention before the debates start. however important you think that stuff is - it's not.

3 months is it enough to get a lead in the polls though? The more he says stupid things and doesn't attack hilary the less of a chance he has. The only way of righting the ship is to focus on Hilary. >Trump's moves give me the impression that he's just biding his time and not really revealing any of his big guns before they're needed and he's just doing stupid shit to keep himself in the media without spending anything on it.
He needs his big guns now though, he's losing baaaad. Trump can't win by making the election about himself. He needs to make it about Hilary.

Change Tompkins and Albany to blue as well.

And maybe Orleans to red.

polling had Clinton beating Obama too..

Hey, fellow San Diebro here.

I agree that almost everyone I know that isn't a flat out hippy is voting red, but sadly San Diego is 10x more conservative than any other city in Cali, so it's really unlikely that anything will happen for us.

>Nevada
>blue
whoever thinks it is a swing state needs to swing from a tree

Welcome, newfriend

>votes are based on people not cows country boy.
why? cows are smarter than most people.

[[AUTISM INTENSIFIES]]

>Do you not read any polls? The last one literally has Hillary up by 12 in Virginia.
poll taken in a gay bar?

Kasich will come out and say that he doesn't support Trump and then it will be all over

Also Colorado will go blue and Pennsylvania will too

All the hispanics have been living here for a long, long time.

it doesnt matter what you are registered as for prez muh friend

should have the united states with alaska inside of the map

Yes and that includes every single other one as well.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html#polls

>Kasich will come out and say that he doesn't support Trump and then it will be all over
Pretty much everyone in Ohio hates Kasich after he didn't attend the convention. He has no sway.

how can he win wisconsin? or michigan?

jesus christ that is not a hard circle to square.

UTAH IS GOING FOR EVAN MCMULLIN

Who?

He can't win Wisconsin no matter what but he can win Michigan if he steps up his anti NAFTA and anti TPP rhetoric

He needs Romney + FL, OH, VA & NH or IA, VA is the most unlikely out of these thanks to Kaine

PA & MI are pretty fucking unlikely, but the frustrating thing is even if he flips a blue state he could still lose by just a few delegates if he doesn't get VA

it's so fucking hard for the Republicans to win the White house

>user-generated map
I know you guys like to circlejerk about Trump on this board, but you can't just make shit up and pretend like reality is suddenly going to change to match your fantasies. Reasonable models give Trump a 30% chance at best of winning Iowa, 15% for Colorado, 30% for Florida, and 20% for Pennsylvania. How do you expect him to win every single one of these long-shots without letting a single red state flip?

He doesn't need VA if he takes Florida and Ohio

How long must we be in denial? We know we've lost. We've been losing for months, damn this meme chugging echo chamber to hell.

We're not going to get a decent discussion out of this board until after the election.

OH and NV have red potential, CO doesn't.

Oh and PA is a shot in the dark

Trump has a 10% chance at best to win the election. I can't wait to make a /po/ btfo thread the minute he loses.

>it's so fucking hard for the Republicans to win the White house
It's really not. It's hard for a shitty Republican nominee that only appeals to Republicans to win the White House. Trump isn't the kind of candidate that can flip any of these states. If the Republicans had just ignored their stupid Tea Party voters and nominated Kasich, they could have won OH and most of the rest of the Midwest easily, putting them in position to take the White House with just one or two real upsets. Now that they nominated a fringe candidate, though, they're going to get assblasted by Hillary Fundraising Clinton.

If we've already lost then why are they still rigging the polls?

Kasich...yeah.
"How to beat the Democrats? Nominate a Democrat!"

Whatever CTR is paying you is too much.

Let's just say this: Trump's recent endorsement of Paul Ryan took what was a close race estimated to be 10 points apart and blew the whole thing up with Ryan getting 89%. While I hate that turncoat Ryan, Trump DID pull a "unification" here in WI, and there's a shot we may go red again after being a shitty blue state for too long.

That's all it's going to take is 1-2 states that will buttfuck Cuntery's plans, and it all gets better from there.

>The GOP should have elected a RHINO Hillary to beat Hillary.

Kill yourself.

>winning PA and CO before NV and OH

dude wat?
even NH or ME would be more likely before PA and CO

Kasich would have lost too, Trump can get the voter base excited, especially the all important White vote, to come out in droves, but it's still difficult

>New Hampshire
>Blue
>Maine
>Blue
How's the kool-aid?

Donald Trump has 76% of Republican support versus 84% Democrat Clinton support. And he only has 12% of the white college vote.

Only path to victory is pic related
MAGA

albany filled with niggz
Ithaca filled with hippies.

Literally the only reason theres 2 upstate counties on this map.

>Pennsylvania
>Red

the bigger question is how are the democrats going to win those states

highest voter apathy for a political party in 40 years

no one wants to vote for the dyke grandma who was almost put away by the FBI

democrats have literally zero presence this campaign compared to 8 years ago, trump dominates everything news and social

hillarys a laughing stock, even more so than the non-politician who spends nothing on ads

democrats are fighting a defensive battle and going to lose, no one gives a shit about them this year, literally ghostbusters-tier political party

I bought a Cincinnati, OH newspaper domain name and already have the website fully up and running like a legit online mag.

I've studied how these jews collection media assets. Not all of them are NBC, CBS, ABC tier. There are many small media networks run by Jews online that hold 5-10 news related websites.

We need to build these networks like they do. It really doesn't require much work. Within 2 days I had the website up, aggregating articles from 10 pro-trump media sources. Mix in local news, sports and a little celebrate gossip.

Basically clone jewish networks. I have it all automated for minimal upkeep. Of course I make custom graphics for some articles I want highlighted here and there. Then you can spread the articles out through social media.

I plan on repeating the this formula for multiple other battleground stats.

Btw, on a side note I've come across something highly disturbing from Australia. Could you give me your analysis on this utter and complete repulsive anglo / chinese / jewish faggotry taking place within this Australian televised discussion regarding Donald K Trump and the United States. youtube.com/watch?v=ofuTc690p6Q

Seriously, what the fuck happened to Australia? I remember gaming with many of you in the late 90's... you were totally normal bros. Please tell me these show is fringe Leftist garbage not taken seriously down there.

PA here, 3 cities fucking ruin it for us and turn us blue. Most won't be voting this year because its not a Didnu nuffin.

oh baby. Checked, my good man

>4D chess

>Most won't be voting this year because its not a Didnu nuffin.
Even if it isn't going to be a dindu nuffin, I'm fairly certain the fact that the candidate has "Clinton" in her surname will most likely still turn Pennsylvania blue, since Bill Clinton won Pennsylvania with a ~10 point lead when he ran for his 1st and 2nd term.

PA was next on my list for launching a local news outlet. I already have one in Cincinnati, OH up and running.

Any insight locally there would be very helpful. Which PA city should I open the magazine in? I'm building a media conglomerate like this kikes do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regent_Companies
(((Michael Reinstein)))
Sightline Media Group publishes
Armed Forces Journal
Defense News
Army Times
Navy Times
Air Force Times
Federal Times

This how these kikes take over our nations. They fool the goyim into believing they're the authority. The goys don't know any better.

I'm finished 'waking people up'. I did that for 10 years of my life. Now it's time to take power from them... real power.

San Diego is most red?

You do know about Orange County right?

I'm in the I.E. plenty of red bloods out here.

Thats how I feel in terms of the debates. The debates are make or break for Trump. He's either bidding his time, waiting to take a massive assault on Hillary during the debates, or he's going to be a jackass and drcide the election early. Only time will tell.

Bill didn't appear like a super villain on national tv whenever he spoke. Nor did he want to shut down what was left of our fucking coal.

Honestly? I'm not sure. Most of the major cities and campuses as full of blue fucks. Everywhere else is some-what red or just really don't care. Though I'd suggest one of cities from Jew York and Philly.

Exactly.

Alaska will be blue by then. I live here, believe me, it's getting really bad even now.

what's all this talk from liberals about Hillary flipping NC and GA and AZ?

I really think that's stretching things