WRESTLING IS DEAD

WRESTLING IS DEAD

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/wwe-plans-integrate-lgbt-characters-programming-n627411?cid=sm_tw

>WWE Plans to Integrate LGBT Characters into Programming - Stephanie McMahon

Now one of America's former beloved entertianment program has turned into massive regressive hillary supporters.

America is done

Only Trump can save us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4mrRVBt71M
youtu.be/ZybaBFjNEjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gold Dust.

Triple H identified as a woman the whole time

Billy and Chuck and their stylist.

They stopped adding body builders and began hiring these scrawny guys. They also stopped the sexualization of divas.

Isn't the Miz gay?

Wrestling stopped being wrestling shortly before the WWE Network became a thing. Now it's a weird entertainment platform. It's not about the wrestling but all the extra shows and social media drama. Wrestling has evolved into something fucking weird, not what we watched as kids but maybe this was the only way to stay relevant.

that'll save their ratings from the fact that the flagship show is an hour longer than needed and everybody on the roster has been made to look like shit for years for big match jhon and ramen noodles. totally.

Darren Young.

Also, eat shit, faggot.

>Wrestling is Dead because of LGBT characters
>Not horrible booking and PG era bullshit

I know you guys aren't /asp/ but could you at least try?

>stopped adding body builders
>scrawny guys
>stopped the sexualization of divas

How can you root for a scrawny wrestler? And how do you not sexualize a diva? The fuck is going on user?

>gay black cena

He's The Jiz now.

Why can't wrestling go back to shit like Vince McMahon's limo exploding or the big boss man dragging the big show's dead father in his squad car? When wrestling was very close to real life superheroes vs villains. Shit is so sterilized now.

was it ever alive?

Uhm......
youtube.com/watch?v=o4mrRVBt71M

It's time...

I was just thinking of this.
I've been a wrestling fan for nearly 3 decades, and I don't think it could get any gayer.

GOD DAMN IT THAT ISN'T WRESTELING

Did MMA make people stop caring about wrestling and allow wrestling to become a shit show or was it that wrestling became a shit show and people gravitated towards MMA?

Gay characters is nothing new, i just hope they are actual homosexual wrestlers and not some poor indie bastards whose big break is pretending to bang other men, that never ends well.

the latter

Sasha Banks x Bailey is happening then?

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

I bet they'll be a real toughy!

I'd rather Paige x Bailey.

They are still adding plenty of big guys, apollo crews, browsky guy, braun stroman, big cass, etc.

>tfw wrestling will never have guys like this again

End yourself

Wrestling is not as popular as it was in the 90s

Like that body type or like that gimmick?

Both. All the current wrestlers are boring as shit and the crowd chants holy shit to the dumbest routines that entertain them.

One thing feminism didn't ruin is WWE. The women are still hot as hell, but they can actually put on great matches.

>Both. All the current wrestlers are boring as shit and the crowd chants holy shit to the dumbest routines that entertain them.
"holy shit" and "this is awesome" have become totally irrelevant thanks to today's reddit granola munching wrestling fans. The WWE has gone full Reddit and it sucks

Idgaf about wrestling but I am sad for wrestling fans.

F

There are lots of great wrestlers on the roster wtf are you talking about?

this
I always thought already filled the niche for tranny wrestler with him but I guess making him heel is literally shitlordry to SJWs. they want a new Cena but with a mutilated penis i bet.

Deannety fan detected

Wrestling died the day that WCW went under and was purchased by McMahon.

Quality suffers without competition.

Trump pls buy WWE and get rid of that feminist cunt Stephanie.

You know there was never a ppv where the woman's match was the main event. Wonder why the WWE has yet to cash in that free feminism cred. It would make headlines if they did that.

Ive given a few tinder hookups Rikishis stink face. None appreciated it.

I went to a WWE Raw shoe this year and it bored me to tears. At some point t halfway through I literally zoned out and forgot where I was. They would stop the live show when they went to commercials too wtf.

WWE wrestling has had lots of gayness for a long time now and all of you closet faggots already knew and liked this. You just don't want it put out openly because it ruins your closet "fetish."

What do the fans look like?

IM NOT A BAD GUY

It could definitely work with proper build up. Bailey and Sasha Banks main evented NXT Takeover and a lot of fans are saying it could be Match of the Year.

BREAD

AND

CIRCUSES

>american sport

They need more interracial couples.

Because deep down they know that even if the women put on a 5 star classic, if it's the main event, people will leave early.

And the Gold Dust characters was always a petty, narcissistic freak.

fucking great. I want to see Brock Lesnar break a fucking fag.

"I'm bi lot of things, but lingual ain't one of them!

Yes, in other words, a transexual as in the T in LGBT.

I'll tell you, its because you know theres probably some "Mothers Against Television Viloence" or some fucking shit. When I was a kid I remember edgde "fucking" Lita in the middle of the ring.

that Raw is War intro was the shit, fucking WCW nitro was the shit, but unfortunately there so many goddamn pussies now that are offended by everything, we cant have anything. Maybe it was because I was a kid and thats who they ultimately appeal to.

Hey but gold dust was a beast though idgaf what you say.

>stopped adding body builders
No.
>started hiring scrawny guys
No. And fuck you for not liking cruiserweights.
>stopped sexualizing divas
Last time I checked, AJ's submission finisher was designed so opponents would have to tap out on her ass.

Basically you're full of shit and have poor taste.

Wrestling was already pretty homoerotic senpai

this is awesome is probably the worst chant ever. it always sounds fucking forced as shit and a moment full of people screaming and clapping gets all of the energy drained within like 5 seconds because people feel the need to start that retarded chant, only made worse when they don't even sound enthusiastic about it.

i hate being a wrasslin fan

Have they found an MNA opponent gir CM Punk yet?

Come watch MMA. We have fighter drama, boxin', wrasslin', and a token trannie named Cris Cyborg.

I'm okay with this.

That was really bad timing it was right after the death of eddie guerreo or however you spell it. Thats around the time i stopped watching it.

Well it is a soap opera for men. I'm not surprised.

Also we have Yoel Romero, the future of combat sports. youtu.be/ZybaBFjNEjQ