Long live Jen

Long live Jen

Boobs are intact, face isn't fucked up.

Was expecting a LOT worse than a couple scars, and Mr. Fixit like skin.

I'm digging Jen's new look. Grey, jacked, and scars is right up my alley.

is this the new Gogo comic?

Don't you mean Josephine Fix-It?

Bendis doesn't deserve this artist

Yup. I'm a big fan of Marquies, but he keeps pairing up with Bendis.

Say what you will about his writing, but Bendis treats his artists pretty well.

Then why does every artist that works with him feel the need to copy and paste constantly and add unecessary panels?

Because treating an artist "Really well" is pretty much another way of saying: "Do whatever you want. I'm not Gordon Ramsay to go around criticizing your job, even if you do a pretty shitty one".

user meant 'treating artists well' as in 'lightening their workload'

>"Do whatever you want. I'm not Gordon Ramsay to go around criticizing your job, even if you do a pretty shitty one"
Then how come every Bendis artist does the same shit? That logic doesn't follow.

Because he never ask more of his artists, they always do the minimum and they find that really fun. He is pushing mediocrity.

Like everything involving Marvel.

I don't think you understand, user. Bendis REQUESTS that. Repetitive talking heads and huge double-page spreads are literally what Bendis considers to be his "style" so he asks it of his artists. And these two things are fucking easy mode for cape artists, so working on a Bendis book is pretty low maintenance compared to most others.

Sometimes online outrage works

Also Hawkeye has double jeopardy

What does that have to do with how their treated? I was speaking to their loyalty to a man, not to the quality of their work, retard.

Bendis writes full script because he fancies himself a playwright, but that doesn't mean the artists are bad.

I wonder if she'll pick a side, or just go on a mission to get Clint.
Also considering the whole shit show was created because of Carol and her camp.

>Taking CW: Electric Boogaloo seriously.

Pretty stupid senpai

I unironically want death by snu snu with this She Hulk. The idea of my bones breaking more and more as she slams down on my dick makes me rock hard.

Sad Carol is cute as fuck.

So she got hotter?

I miss the Mean Green Queen already. Did Jen really NEED a totes serious drama arc in any way? I have the sad feeling we're never going to see another actual joke from Jen, just quips from now on. And instead of sleeping around because it's fun and she enjoys it and she's She-Hulk and she can it's going to be all serious drama and Starfire levels of needy dick-loving. Doooom. DOOOOOOOOOOM.

Might be something he just puts into the scripts. Just one of his go-to storytelling tools. (Which also conveniently gives the artist less work to do)

Jesus, was Jen lifting while comatose? Those guns are larger than when she was hit with the missile.

tl;dr Marvel's artists are a bunch of lazy, entitled cunts and Bendis coddles them.

aren't you guys the people who say all of Marvel's females are too "quirky" and "lighthearted" and "not serious enough"?

You'd know, wouldn't you? After all, everyone posting as "Anonymous" is obviously the same person, so any differing opinions are just hypocritical.

She-Hulk was the fun-loving comedy female long before the quirky brigade came along. She works better that way.

Well crap. I was hoping to get a brand new She Hulk.

Also, I wish I could get paid to simply hit like Bendis does.

It's a shame the team books they've put her on are tanking saleswise. I guess if Leader She Hulk doesn't work she can stay Savage for a while....

>this anatomy