Scenes in movies that never fail to make you cry

Bridge to Terabithia for me. I guess it's because both Jesse and Leslie were kind of loners. All they had was each other. Then the second Jesse starts making new friends (or a pedarast relationship dependimg on how you see it) his first one dies. I still feel like it might've been a suicide because of the bullying but either way it always messes me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfV6XcULHN8
youtube.com/watch?v=LCPZWkzMYEc
youtu.be/sOcP3i-zm-s
youtube.com/watch?v=e5ZwTYSo-aw
youtube.com/watch?v=9A_o0ZBoSdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weak bitch couldnt swing on a vine
deserved death
like how hard is it to just hold on. it was such a stupid way to die. it made me more angry than sad when i saw it.

But she could swim

Watched this once. I can never watch it again. Even the song, youtube.com/watch?v=hfV6XcULHN8 makes me cry uncontrollably. Only one other story has ever had this effect on me. It's not a show or movie, but a manga called Hotel: Since 2079 by Boichi. I can never hear Louis Armstrong's "What a wonderful world" without crying my eyes out again.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCPZWkzMYEc

This and when he sees his son

FG is cheating.

>I would have followed you, my brother, my captain... my king.

Drink the beer, hide the tears.

And Bridge to Terabithia isn't?
FG played it's "sad scenes" like normal. BtT made sure you knew it was sad with it's music cues and the emotions of the boy.
That's probably the one good thing about making forrest mentally deficient. He doesn't react like a normal human until he sees his kid. Until then every insult, death, and c*cking rolled off his back.

Take your feels shit back to

>I'm so autistic that any semblance of emotion is completely lost on me.

I'll cry for your sake tonight.

youtu.be/sOcP3i-zm-s
No not Mufasa's death. Just this track.

I remember reading this in school and everyone was freaking out over the implied sex scene

Yeah I can't listen to this without getting a little emotional. This and "Farewell" from Pocahontas.

Synecdoche, New York.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch it. You have to suspend your disbelief for a while, but once you get it, it's amazing.

I always cry at the end of Moonrise Kingdom. It makes me so sad and nostalgic for a childhood I never really had. Also this song: youtube.com/watch?v=e5ZwTYSo-aw

The end of Big Fish always chokes me up.

Never knew my dad cause he died while i was still at a young age.
never really got emotional about it but for some reason this ending felt like a kid in the dick.

...what?

Not a movie, but I just watched the final episode of Mad Men, and cried like a baby.

...what?

...what?

>"This part of my life....this little part....is called Happiness"

Every goddamn time.
This is my go-to movie when I need to cry from happiness.

A scene women literally dont understand

Also the movie that broke Ebert

youtube.com/watch?v=9A_o0ZBoSdA

the pen writing noise playing over the happy times montage
I've never been married or in love but it still gets me

I remember watching the final episode and being kind of stunned by the ending, then later that day as I was still thinking about it I started crying