New JL stuff

ew.com/movies/2017/07/13/justice-league-photo-flash-batman-wonder-woman/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_superhero_films
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie1waJKUA2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just that photo and a little bit about the flash

trailer in like a week

It's a wonder she can walk with those two sticks.

Lmao why does Ben have a boner

Wait, why the fuck did you post a link when this is just images? Fuck off, shill.

it isn't just the image, retard

I think MoS is very good.

BvS was good.

SS was meh

WW was fun

So I'm hoping the best for JL

Its the Bat-Bulge.

It's called a bulge son. If you didn't have a baby dick you'd know this.

>brown flash and aquaman
>chosen people wonderwoman

FUCKING KINO

GOOD LORD

LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MARVEL

:( i was trying to make a joke i dont have a baby dick

That bulge

Why are people (other than corporate shills) so seemingly invested in this flick's success?

do you like marvel

now that WW is a huge success, that JL numale director will be forced shoehorn more of her in the flick.

DChad

Shitposting purposes

i think the whedon scenes were written and filming got underway before WW opened, right?

>>brown flash

Damn...that batmask...actually looks impressive.
Also i want Gal to sit on my face and use me ass her goy toy.

Most of her scenes are her interacting with Batman, so that's a plus for me.

yeah i've heard a lot of criticism of the new cowl and frankly i don't see it

the BvS suit is better though

Some people just want the winner to be taken down, punished. So to them DC is the Rolling Stones to Marvel's Beatles.

>So to them DC is the Rolling Stones to Marvel's Beatles.

That's a very apt comparison.

Shills

Well that's probably for the better since test screenings said all the characters were good in the film with the exception of WW.

Another photo of them in the sewers.
Does all of this take place in the sewers?

Is this the Sewer League?

well the rolling stones are better so MCUcks btfo

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST that batfleck will rip you to shreds

Alpha Ben does actually have a big dick

They're building up to the TMNT spin off

I think it's because they realizes they overdid it with the BvS marketing

There are FIFTY-SIX (56) capeshit films whose date has not been announced, and SEVENTY-FOUR titles that have either an unannounced date or have not been released yet.

Depending on your definition of "big budget" and "capeshit", everybody can agree that there have been between 70 and 90 "big budget" capeshit films since the 2002 Spiderman film started this dumpster fire.

This makes, since the 2002 Spiderman film (the first capeshit film to be a Star-Wars-tier megasuccess at the box office), ~140 planned live action titles in a span of 15 years. All for films that have basically identical plot structures and resolutions.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_superhero_films

And yet I only watch, talk about and pay for a hand full. :/

One simple tweak is all you need to make me more excited for this

Most of them are total shit, which is why I appreciate it when we get something like BvS

Not a huge fan of the cowl. Looks too tight. Prefer BvS cowl.

Kek her hands are so small

DChads come packin'.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

another tweak
missing however is the everyman flash and not twink spic flash

Why does Wonder Woman look like Olive Oyl?

no it was a shit joke i was trying to emphasize bens big dick

again ezra miller is jewish

t. marlels without a BORG LIFE

DCbros, still excited after Whedon was called in? I'm sort of sceptical after they kicked Junkie. He contributed so much to MoS and BvS, I can't imagine the third part without him.

>still excited after Whedon was called in?
Whedon and Snyder can't be more different, he LITERALLY can't make significant changes because the movie was already done and his style would need to remake the entire thing to fit.

If they don't use the KINO soundtracks from MoS and BvS I'm done with the DCEU though

>If they don't use the KINO soundtracks from MoS and BvS I'm done with the DCEU though

They're not. Whedon put Danny Elfman as the new composer and that current Elfman, who has been wasted on Whedon movies.

I don't care about people's nostalgia I don't like Elfman's dated style very much.

He was great in the 90s but boy did how the mighty have fallen

Dude c'mon how can you look at that and not tell me it looks fucking terrible.

But BvS was shit. All capeshit is shit.

Elfman is wasted on Whedon, that's the sad part. His score for Hulk is pretty good but that was ages ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie1waJKUA2s

Something like that could honestly work pretty well for Darkseid. But Superman's theme belongs to Junkie/Zimmer.

Christ I love Ben in that suit

Watch as this pathetic fuck repeats this for the whole thread as he wastes his life on a Cambodian child smuggling forum telling others how much better he is than them.

Look and laugh.

The fuck, it seems Batman and Wonder Jew will be dating in the movie? How the fuck that works out?

started promising then goes to shit at 1:15

THENYOUREGONNALOVEME

Do you see how close Snyder put Gal in this promo shot? Do you see how she's literally in his crotch basically feeling his cock against her?

Why did you post Batman Begins cowl instead of the bobble head one?

>dat Freudian slip
me too

Weren't there rumors during BvS shooting that Ben and Gal were going out together and that her new baby was his?

Flash looks like a retard kid with a bycicle helmet, jesus fucking christ

Hauser can be cyborg since hes Irish

How is Flash so red but WW's outfit is like dark brown-black in the same photo? Did they just say fuck it and make the costume itself even darker

>those Gal thighs

Gadot is still dyel, I see.

What a fucking joke that casting was.

Casey is a tortured soul even then

Red, white and blue is too American. It'd trigger the feminists who go to see the movie for WW.

Guaranteed her legs are thicker than yours leglet

>"I'm acting!"

>TV posters are too young to remember X-Men
Not suprised

Why does this look so godawful? Like 90s tier CGI. Fucking hell.

>Gadot is still dyel
This was filmed almost at the same time wonder woman was what did you expect

I want to be excited about Superfriends but that brown flash is an actual faggot and his costume is 200% edge

>Batnerd

Fucking four-eyes, lmao

Can't spell huge dick without DCEU

Is Snyder a quarterback??

>Flash
>using armor

>So to them DC is the Rolling Stones to Marvel's Beatles.
Only fags like Marlel and the Beatles so I can get behind this.

Elfman score for AoU was pretty amazing too, but it was obscured by the memes.

Because they decided to cast a lanklet female rather than one a muscular one

For looks. I think they tried to justify it in the series as he runs so fast it disapates heat. But that's just stupid I quit that show long ago.

>moving at Super speed
>combat with super powered space demon goes bad
>hit his super strong fist at super speed
>crash into concrete wall

>just wearing a shirt

Fuck off

No, it wasn't, man.

What did he mean by this?

Yup.

WonderBat patrician ship

He's right though, capeshit is literally for plebians. They're all dull action flicks with interchangeable characters. Not kino.

I'd suck this

Yeah I get that but fuck, XTREME-fying Flash? The least extreme of all DC heroes? That's stupid.

Barry has ultra-fast healing you dundun, also when he's running the Speed Force protects him from direct hits and acceleration, else running itself would blow his body apart.

X-men wasn't a ridiculous-level success like Spiderman was, and was before the floodgates opened for big-budget Hollywood in 2002/2003, right after Toby Maguire's spiderman. You wouldn't say the same thing about, say, Blade.

2002 Spiderman is about the correct point of identification for when capeshit started becoming insufferably prevalent. X-Men was at the tail end of an era with far fewer Marvel releases in general, a greater diversity of comics represented in the capeshit releases that did end up happening (Dark Horse had a lot of releases in the mid-late 1990s). You had a lot of one-off failures and direct-to-video or TV movie releases, but then the only consistent blockbusters were first Superman, then Batman movies, and those would come out like every 2-4 years.

The original X-Men came out in 2000, and continued through the capeshit era, but it didn't start the dumpster fire. In fact, there were no live action capeshit films released in 2001. It was successful, but Blade was almost as successful as it and nobody thinks of Blade as being some initiator of capeshit. No, it was '02 Spiderman, since it earned ~$800 million worldwide and then lead to Marvel pumping out Daredevil, X2 (which was probably pushed due to the success of Spiderman) and 2003 Hulk all in the same year, which was unprecedented before that time. 2004 saw Spider-Man 2 (which made over $700M), the Punisher, and Hellboy from Dark Horse, as well as the Incredibles.

In fact, if anything an argument can be made that the capeshit flood happened even later, in 2005, when every fucking outlet wanted to release capeshit of their own, with Fantastic Four being released as Marvel's main film (along with Elektra and Man-Thing), the Nolan Batman series starting. And don't laugh, but for the kiddies you had Sky High and Shark Boy & Lava Girl, which demonstrated that capeshit was now an overblown meme.

If you're being really pedantic you would go all the way back to Reeve's Superman.

t. user who can't into anatomy.

This board has been infested with Disney shills ever since TFA. There were here before shilling their capeflicks just like every other studio but TFA was the turning point, they invaded the board. Their transparent shilling made the real Sup Forums user react against it and now everything a franchise to become /ourguys/ is antagonize Disney or, like DC case, be antagonized by them and their BLATANT shills

George Soros has financial interests in Disney and he's a jewbuddy of Bobby Iger, he's been known to be involved in internet manipulation through some of his minions. You'd notice the similarities between CTR and Disney shills, well, both Hillary and Disney were funded and supported by him. This is just decent people fighting back. Also BvS was kino

She looks fine. Why do you guys covet fat thighs?

>mental gymnastics and comic jumbo to justify him wearing a t shirt to combat an army of invading space demons

Fuck off already

Gotta sell toys for the underage spics

>Why do you guys covet fat thighs?
nigga u gay AS FUCK jesus

Yeah, but she's playing footsie with Subparman. Love triangle plot twist detected??