Is dipping the redpilled way of getting your nicotine?

Is dipping the redpilled way of getting your nicotine?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/smoking-can-cause-serious-mental-6037787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is snorting heroin the most redpilled way of doing a degenerate drug?

It's the redpilled way to get mouth cancer.

Vaping is

What are the health benefits of nicotine?

Drugs => Blue Pilled
Girls => Red Pilled

Cancer.

Only copenhagen longcut

None. It just makes its users feel good, like any other degenerate drug.

Only if you're dipping in PCP

It's a shill. Trying to distort the meaning of red pill.

Good thing I got here early.

If I sucked a cock as a joke does it make me a cock sucker?.

It's helpful if you have Parkinson's

My paranoia won't allow me to make prolonged use of tobacco products. I would probably lie in bed all night thinking of the cancer creeping through my body.

Who am I kidding, I already do that for a number of retarded reasons.

did you make sure to not make it homosexual

that's smoking and the 6000 chemicals on fire related to that, not nicotine

Ginseng is.

Apparantly it steadies the hands

Nah it's tobacco, dipping still gives you mouth and throat cancer

no. this shit made my heart all fucked up due to me ingesting it all goddamn day...literally every minute of every hour I was awake, except when i was eating...for 3 goddamn years

The Nicotine itself causes cancer. It's a lethal poison.

>look up the effects
>it's just a stimulant

Wow, this shit is for plebians. If you're going to drug yourself up, you might as well have more interesting effects than "feel good".

Of course the best thing to do is just not take shit like this.

Nicotine causes mental illness. Most mentally ill people smoke, way out of proportion with normal people.

I honestly don't know why there's so much hate for vaping. Is not wanting to get cancer and die really 'fedora-tier'?

all drugs are inherently degenerate and any argument against any one specific drug versus another can be very easily debunked time after time.

It gives you a slight cognitive boost/buzz, less than caffeine and you get a tolerance to it way faster.

>nicotine
>red pilled
pic 1

You can still get cancer from it, it looks stupid, it is very obnoxious if you do it around others, it smells disgusting, and it's still unhealthy. You must've not gone on to college if you don't know that.

Nice dubs also so it's only good-ish if you're old?

girls > drugs

die junkies

Bad for your gums, homeboy. Don't ask how I know.

Who /vape naysh/ here?
Got me a new mod and coils. Feels good man

i bought some dip, put a bunch in, got really fucking high and threw up, felt like shit for hours.

now it feels good though

dabs

space dust

goml scrubs

Than just take caffeine.

Drugs don't betray you.

Correlation does not mean causation, mang. This shits grade school. I think the phrase you are looking for is comorbidity. They are addicted to nicotine AS WELL as mentally ill.

>he doesn't just get hella drunk instead

Drugs are poison. It's the blue pill. The suicide pill.

Why not use a nicotine spray that takes seconds to do and isn't obnoxious?

There is literally no reason to smoke unless you already have a terminal condition and want to look cool

And it only works if you can pull off the James Dean look as well

because blowing big clouds is fun as shit

the pure substance itself is neither mutagenic nor clastogenic

it can make cancer grow faster if you already have it tho

Oh yeah, incredibly psycho-active molecule is taken way out of proportion by mentally ill people and it doesn't cause mental illness, very naive of you.

Why would you do drugs and go on Sup Forums at the same time?

Why don't you just go outside and do more drugs?

You are a fucking idiot.

>Can afford a Mercedes
>Drinks Four Lokos
Leave it for the poor folk, my man

>12%

So did you grow up a faggot or did you learn that later in life?

Why do junkies have to shit-up the board?

Why not both?
Don't argue with the no fun allowed perma virgins here. Cloud chasing is fun, they don't understand the concept.

Never partake of the (((Devil's))) chewing gum.

Dipping is a meme, you dip

I have a ducati too, lol

No you hick ass faggot kill yourself

>you can only have one.
Ive been having tobacco in my mouth for 7(??) 8 years now, shits ca$h, tastes good. Goes well with coffee and tea, coke also, as in c0caine.

And all kids shouting
>le drugs bed for u
Fuck you and eat dick, drugs are nice, have you ever had your cuck sucked high on MDMA, ofc not, youll never be experienced, not high but beautiful.

Jesus alcohol looks like fucking kids drinks in America

>steadies the hands

That's a myth straight out of Vietnam, ask any vet who got addicted to dipping

who drives a mercedes and drink four loko other than rich white kids that get their brother to buy them alchy

Ikr

While we're on the subject of drugs, I've heard from somewhere that alcohol is about as physically addictive as cocaine.

Sounds like bullshit, is this true? I drink occasionally, but limit myself with great caution lest I become degenerate.

saging since I'm going a bit off-topic.

Hillary Clinton.

>your cuck sucked
Sweden plz lmao
But real talk tho I can't do unregulated drugs. I would be to paranoid it would be made in some nasty ass shed in a 3rd world country and full of AIDs. If they decriminalized drugs and allowed recreational drugs to be made in clean labs I would be down to try rolling my face off

True, but it's a manly buzz.

Also, cancer rate are much lower than smoking, it can be used inconspicuously, doesn't smell if you brush your teeth or mouthwatsh, but yes is unhealthy.

And it's actually a very popular college supplement.

nomnomnom

im drinking space dust right now, gonna have all 6 so i turn into a memer lemur

That's the kiddie alcohol, we've got fucking whiskey and shit, it's just that faggots don't drink it.

>basically this
Any slight medical benefits are only worth it if your body is so fucked getting cancer later is less important than your issues right now

So why don't we try a simply thought experiment. If we reverse your statement does it still make sense? And more importantly does it still have the same basis in fact? Lets see...

Mentally ill people ingest nicotine at a much higher rate then the general public therefore mental illness is obviously the precursor to addiction...

Look at that; the statement still makes sense and I've provided just as much evidence as you did. Now, I'm not saying you aren't right; I'm just saying that you can't spout bullshit whenever you want without providing at least some evidence.

>wintergreen
you have to be at least 18 to post here

Suicide is the ultimate redpill.

i paid $25 for a fifth 2 days ago and its gone, so paying $5 to get equally drunk seems like a good plan

We've got premixes too but these are indistinguishable from Monster or Mother other than the little 12%. Breddy funny. As someone hooked on energy drinks this shit would get me easy.

I know that feel.

>dip for 2 years a minimum of 1 can of longcut grizzly wintergreen per day
>go to dentist for cavity in unrelated area
>user...do you use tobacco
>yes...why?
>because the damage to your lower right jaw is the worst I've seen in someone your age. How often do you use tobacco?
>Oh, I only go through a can a day
>you don't rotate lips?
>no...is that something I should do
>you should stop dipping but yes, rotate lips if you continue. At this rate we'll have to biopsy your gum in 6 months

I was 20. Am now 22. Still dip heavily. Jaw hurts at times. Afraid of going back to dentist. Anxiety makes me dip more.

Nah more like snuff

It's true, and as an added bonus withdrawal from it, as with the one from benzodiazepines, can be fatal.

>Doing drugs
>Redpilled

Quit being such a low-functioning autist

You're a retard that is going to experience terrible, soul piercing pain in the not so distant future.

hello Louisiana

>not vaping

Stay bluepilled

wtf else do you want out of life but to feel good, baka

No it doesn't retard

youre good, it takes decades of heavy dipping to experience severe problems. just quit around 50 or so

>ID:Fat
Sup Forums knows

It isn't true, but cocaine isn't as addictive as people think. I don't know the number, but heroin is more addictive and only like 1 in 10 people who try it become addicted. The general public really doesn't understand drugs all that well, but who can blame them given the decades of fear mongering by the media and false/misleading propaganda by the government.

Dats because cocaine aint addictive kek

Pretty much none, unless you want constricted arteries and cancer.

Really no benefit to it.

If you are going to do drugs, do adderall. Really helps you focus.

Or just don't, that's even better.

Are you me?

I remember the good old days when these things would show up in every thread. 2013 was a better time.

keyword here is heavy

just dont be a retard and everything will be fine. I make my own dip, take good care of my teeth, rotate lips if it gets painfull/sore and i have a good feeling im going to be fine if i continue doing this deep into my 40-50s

my teeth were never better, i used to not even brush my teeth before this

they let you use it on planes, at least so far. nothing better than when your jew company is paying for business class and you whip out dip a d spit it into a glass the entire flight.
Esp sitting next to a kike or obvious sjw type.

CYKA
B
L
Y
A
T

>all these fucking robots that think it'll give you cancer

holy shit

Snus.

this

the anti tobacco society of america only argument against dipping is:
>you look stupid
>your teeth getting green (if you dont brush your teeth)
>your jaw/salvary glands getting fucked (if you dip like )
>not getting cancer like the rest of the [blank]real[/blank] cool kids

The evidence is that:
>It's highly psycho-active
>Mad people take it way out of proportion with non-mad people
>Because it is so psycho-active, it being a causative agent is far more plausible than some convoluted "you are predisposed to using this particular new world plant that no White person ever used for 40,000+years untill 500 years ago" theory
You are not going to get Cartesian proof, but c'mon m8, think of the anons mental well being:
mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/smoking-can-cause-serious-mental-6037787

I've dipped a can a day, rotating lips, every day for the past two years. How do you stop? Should I stop? This stuff helps me focus tb q h. And I'm in a very mentally taxing line of work. I need to be focused about 10-12 hours per day.

>saying "tb h" instead of desu in 2016

What about whilst in combat zones?