/brit/

copella smooth orange juice edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7h5haQSQpM?t=125
thelionandunicorn.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/1997-whats-the-point-of-democracy/
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5442863/colonel-gaddafi-was-hours-away-from-buying-manchester-united/
youtube.com/watch?v=dz7eyvAMOpA
youtu.be/ZazI_mGEZvo
youtube.com/watch?v=NZx4K_WNmt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why so early and shit OP?

how come polish people are able to come here and get jobs instantly whilst the british youth can't?

Wish the council would put the fucking twats on the street of my city in a B&B or perhaps even an industrial mincer

people always whine at me for being a NEET, but I've tried various different jobs and they're all just awfully menial, uncomfortable, unrelaxed, and unrewarding

so until something that isn't shit comes along, a NEET I shall remain

Julian Lennon looks exactly like David Cameron

youtu.be/R7h5haQSQpM?t=125

woof haha

>1978

Woah, is that a tie you're wearing? You've got the job! You'll be manager in 6 months!

>2018

Sorry but your double doctorate doesn't meet the standard for our minimum wage tesco part time assistant role

why are there so many hobos in manchester?

But you get paid actual money for doing a job no matter how boring vs. The pennies you get on dole

the BoE should change its inflation target to 5%
reducing unemployment is more important than inflation

I earn £15k in retail banking

My life is hell

back down the pit tomorrow

dios mios..

Generally getting the not-shit jobs relies on you having experience of any kind (even if not relevant) and no large unexplained gaps in your CV.

Even being a shelf-stacker gives you a leg up for the not shit jobs compared to a NEET.

have to buy yet ANOTHER textbook
uni toil truly is hell

Making the Bank Of England independent was the worst decision this country has made for the economy for 50 years.

Full of Mancs?

this but also it should move from using interest rates to control lending to using direct controls on bank lending.
that way we can lend to companies to create jobs artificially cheaply, without also lending to people who're buying houses / iphones at that same cheap rate, allowing us to keep even 2% inflation while boosting employment.

Having flashbacks of the time I took DMT with mates and seen the international toiling grounds.
It's hard to convey the scale of this thing. It's as if one entire country was designated to be this toiling ground ,
and wagies made a pilgramage there from the world over.

Thousands of desks and PCs on a completely level field, filing cabinets the size of grain silos,
Then the main toiling facilities which hold thousands of the most depressed exhausted call centre workers,
With headsets attatched to their ears like the ones attatched to cows utters, draining their soul.

had to spend $350 on textbooks this semester and all of them were used, but i get to sell them back to the college after the semester to get 50% of my money back

>uni toil

oxymoron

when you say retail banking, are you talking about being a bank clerk? the ones at a branch?

shit, drug addled city

>but m-muh warehouse project

fuck off

nah don't think so

monetary policy shouldn't be a political football

god i cant wait to get bvack to work kkkfor those giggling faces and staring eyes and open sexual suggestions to women who are incredibly attractove

they heard your'e mum was doing her famous two-for-one special

it was a good decision
previous governments had manipulated monetary policy to try and shore up support

Cant wait for toil in the morning, see all the lads and get a bit of work done

ye you already told us.

uni is the hardest toil there is and you have to pay for the privilege of doing it too

yes I know, which is why I do a job for a couple of months and then quit because it's awful
and that's more than enough money to last me half a year if I spend it carefully

I don't bother with universal credit since it's too much faffing about and since I live with my parents I don't desperately need the cash

ah yes just toil away for a long solid period of time, then I can get a slightly less shitter version of toil

M I L T O N | K E Y N E S
C I T Y | O F | D R E A M S

el ogro de las americas

>tfw buying indian textbooks off amazon for 1/8th the price
professor eduberg is going to FLIP

thought provoking post

I want to smell her bum.

I've worked in 4 (inbound) call centres. Two customer service and two "doing" stuff for people.
They were all chill jobs, easy as a fuck and we'll paid

just pirate the pdf you mong

el sharto del marto

don't like annoying people like this yank who's been spamming emma watson for months now

thelionandunicorn.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/1997-whats-the-point-of-democracy/
interesting and related thing.

vile phoneposter detected

hoping he spontaneously combusts

What if your bluetooth started to attack you?

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5442863/colonel-gaddafi-was-hours-away-from-buying-manchester-united/

Play this on repeat on a projector at my funeral

this is definitely a sustainable and fulfilling lifestyle lad you’ve got it cracked

virus lads. do not click

your presence annoys us
fuck off

pulled a girl against me today and she giggled

felt both good and bad because we used to date

come back to me when you actually finally enter the workforce and say that lad

gaddafi did nothing wrong

ye

Lol the difference is some of us aren't happy being a fucking loser pinching every penny. Who finds getting the fucking bus or eating cheap shite attractive? Having a decent car and going on holidays and being a grown man actually appeals to some people.

What if Harald Bluetooth started to attack you?

this

fucking unpair the cunt and forget device

Heh, hope you don't need my assistance.

loathe the winter

dont mind me

just having a serious THINK

>it's a toiler vs neet vs doleman thread
ah yes

this

what if all your teeth turned blue

walk a couple meters away so he disconnects

neets and dolemen are pretty much the same

dads & lads who browse r/malefashionadvice and think they're so mature for wearing Clarke's Desert Boots, a shirt and a v-neck 9% cashmere jumper like this wetter

Indiana Jones And The Concrete Cows
In this instalment of the franchise, Indy travels to the fabled civilisation of Milton Keynes to uncover the secrets of the grid system and the mysteries it holds.

>this is the kind of propaganda brits digest on a daily basis

doleman has to show up to jobcentre toil
40 hours a week searching or it's off to the scrubs

cringed very hard at this

you just sound like a bitter toiler
>Having a decent car and going on holidays
I don't care about that stuff
>being a grown man
don't care
I can happily live like this forever
I mean my parents own a bunch of houses and rent them out so once they die and I inherit that I'll be well sorted

there's really no point in me working hard and getting a mortgage for my own place

youtube.com/watch?v=dz7eyvAMOpA

I believe I have found the tune of 2018

>pulled a girl against me today
Alri sexual misconduct

eggs sunny side up brown sauce

our propaganda isn't that subtle

If you found your makers bag of bones
And learned the secrets of your smart phones
Would you cast them out and immolate?
Or devour your laptop and assimilate?

steve keen and the chamber pot of monetarism

Remember me?

Feel old yet?

you make my cock cringe

What if they all turned blue and started hacking into people’s phones as you walked around and people started ostracising you because they know the man with the blue teeth means they’re getting their emails redirected to Nigeria what if you go to a shack in the middle of nowhere to hide from technology and people who hate you and then one day someone opens the shack door and they have blue teeth too and you fall in love but you can’t kiss because your blue teeth would hack into each other and it’s extremely painful what if

Are all British girls like this, George?

fuck off

yeah mans rating this

>officelads moaning about work

lol

im nearly 20, of course I feel old

>the s*n

A'LL NEVA 4GET THA 96 LAAAAA

miss you silly little sausage

>decades of inflation
>consumers are never given any respite with a period of deflation
love british economic policy me

worlds largest update currently being installed on my pc

youtu.be/ZazI_mGEZvo

don't see the point in earning more than 18k, barely spend more than £200 per month

You posted this in the last thread, but after the new thread link so no one saw it, but it's there, unresponded to. Sad!!

>brits in my thread

not a fan

getting drunk despite morning toil

wish i was a cyborg so i could have mind sex with apple products

Just shat into this canadian’s internet pipe, wonder what he thinks is happening

dreadful

youtube.com/watch?v=NZx4K_WNmt0

not currently aware of any invite to the royal meeting but i'll see how the situation develops