Judicialwatch fined $50k by AG Lynch for releasing Hillary emails

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/08/doj-bills-jw-50k-search-nonexistent-records-anti-terrorism-coalition-launched-ag-loretta-lynch/

Have a bump because I'm too mad to comment

Wait wtf, so they got billed for 50K just for asking for information. or am i stupid?

wtf i hate justice now

I hope his country burns to the ground

Isn't it crazy how we're literally watching the fall of an empire and end of an era in real time?
This is what the Roman citizens must have felt like

>Judicialwatch fined $50k by AG Lynch for releasing Hillary emails
Then turns down the FBI for an investigation. I'm convinced the nightmare never ends.

OYYY VEY GOYIM STOP TRYING TO EXPOSE OUR CORRUPTION REEEEE
Seriously, America, bro, you're making a fool of yourself.

At best Trump can be your Constantine and buy another couple hundred years before you get swarmed by Muslims.

Worth it

Let's just watch the water circle the drain. The United States will be the same as Turkey by 2035.

Not quite yet. There's fierce resistance. Romans did not have the internet. We must imprison the cunts.

Notice how pretty much everyone who condemned Trump for supposedly "calling for the people to take up arms" are all politicians in office?

They're fucking scared.

Just when you think mr.popo couldn't sink any lower

I hope Drudge picks this up

if bumps could kill

>We must imprison the cunts
Nigger, you must execute them.

Evil women have all that evil build up in their calves and ankles, producing cankles

Speaking of which, America is literally about to be wrecked beyond all repair by a couple of cunts. How does that make you feel?

>anyone with an interest in finding the truth gets blackballed or outright murdered
midwexit when? how are we not completely done with this shit already? hoard the food and literally starve the beast

Please god delete this

>Fierce resistance
>This delusion

Lol if Hillary wins no one is going to do shit about it

Shut up with this roleplay fantasy. It's not the 1700s anymore where it's a group of guys with single shot rifles vs another group of guys with single shot rifles killing each other out in the middle of the woods. Literally nothing will happen and 99% of Americans are way too comfortable to care.

If this shit keeps up the southern states will secede, prompting an invasion from the feds and a resistance backed by Russia and others. It's gonna get messy. Still, a country as mad and evil as the US will sooner destroy itself than fix the issues. Trump is your last chance at redemption.

>and 99% of Americans are way too comfortable to care
And after the middle class is squeezed out of existence? After crime, racial tensions and disgust for politicians continues to rise?

Stop trying to hamfist your defeatism onto other people, if you're depressed go whine in the corner.

>nigger ape sheboon appointed by half-nigger Obama used her authority to protect the woman that can appoint Obama to the SCOTUS

lol, you're dedocracia now.

At least I feel better that this isn't on page 8 anymore. Still really pissed off

I'm only assuming this is excessive. I have no idea how much freedom of information act requests cost.

>that can appoint Obama to the SCOTUS
Welp that's the most disgusting thing I've heard today. These two slimy goblin-esque fucks giving each other political handies, using the tears of the country as lube

>implying they wouldn't say asking for anything is excessive
You don't understand corruption, do you user?

Roman citizens didn't have half the capability that americans do.

Sure we have a reputation for being fat and stupid, but there is a critical mass of us that are not to be fucked with.

what a crock of horseshit

>suggesting people use their 2nd amendment right to put down tyranny is ludicrous Mr Trump!

>proceed to continue to act corrupt as fuck

>critical mass
kek

But seriously, fuck these people. This really is the fall of an empire, and we need to do something about it quick. The fact that anyone would vote for Hillary is beyond my reasoning.

The even funnier part is how Obama has implied that Hillary (and Bill) are racist as hell. But, being a good boi for the DNC, he'll ignore the racism of the crooked Inner Party while getting on the tv and crying crocodile tears over Dindu McNuffins getting shot by the mean ole raciss popo

its a jewdicalsystem

Not to mention we're isolated on our own continent away from mudslides and for the most part niggers.

>Mass

HIGH TEST
H
I
C
C

FUCK YOU. THESE ARE STRONG, SEXY WOMEN.

>he doesn't default to Catalog view

sorry to hear

Related pic

Ouch.

>The fact that anyone would vote for Hillary is beyond my reasoning.

When all people know is lies, it's just all they know.

>The fact that anyone would vote for Hillary is beyond my reasoning
Why?

It's pretty simple. They want leftist judges that will ensure abortion stays. Really pretty straight forward.

So countersue and prove they really don't exist
>Which shouldn't be too hard considering they rely on bullying not facts to get their way

they got billed, not "fined"
website claims to be "judicial", can't even read a law dictionary.

Why is it impossible to get proper oversight?

LOL

the website says billed,the post you're replying to says billed. what record are you even trying to correct here?

Witnessing the fall of the US. Trump is the only one that can save us.

that fucking nose

Wait, y'all have to PAY for FOI?

>Americans
>free