"I'm so glad I wasted precious years of my life in my youth arguing about race, economics...

>"I'm so glad I wasted precious years of my life in my youth arguing about race, economics, politics and other nonsense I have no education or background in with other losers. I wish I spent more time on Sup Forums instead of building a career, creating a family, or even exploring/enjoying my hobbies and passions in life. Sup Forums was a great community with many intelligent and successful people who always had fascinating insight. I have ZERO regrets."

t. No one

Yes. Because people need to realize multiculturalism does not work.

Go outside and engage in direct action instead of spreading that bullshit here then if that's what you believe in

>spreading that bullshit

>He believes this.

And realistically, what can I do? I can't just genocide or sterilize people.

Any memories you'd have about your youth at that point would be just that. It wouldn't matter anymore.

>I can't just genocide or sterilize people.
Not with that attitude definitely. Do you think any great people in history shitposted on Sup Forums instead of committing genocide?

>hobbies and passions in life
lol

b-but you guys are my friends and I'm glad I spent all this time with you

We can't be friends, we never even met.

I'd rather amass as much knowledge as possible than slave away for ((them)) propping up their ponzy scheme

>"I'm so glad I wasted precious years of my life in my youth mocking those who argue about race, economics, politics and other nonsense they have no education or background in with other losers. I wish I spent more time on Sup Forums instead of building a career, creating a family, or even exploring/enjoying my hobbies and passions in life. Sup Forums was a terrible community with many stupid and unsuccessful people who never had fascinating insight. I have ZERO regrets."
t. (You)

>knowledge
>autistic ramblings by people who don't even know what they're talking about
Pick one. Even if you cared about muh knowledge you'd be reading textbooks and studying other shit.

>people who regret things
there is no greater cuck than the one who has regrets

my life may be garbage but I stand behind every decision I made and wouldn't change anything

yes
its me, hitler, i am very old but i still post on Sup Forums. i wish to commit another genocide on the jews, but farming (yous) is much more fulfilling.

that's not the point, the point is that I'm wondering if spending time on Sup Forums really gets most of us where we want to be in life

If there was something else I'd rather be doing I would be doing it. If this does not apply to you then change what you're doing.

This is true. Sup Forums is only good at letting you know or experience something you weren't aware existed, and at best superficial knowledge. But if you actually want knowledge and a deeper insight youre gonna have to do some reading.

Not only it does not work. It is also the fastest way to turn a functioning country into a 3rd world shithole

It clearly doesn't apply to the vast majority of people in the world let alone on Sup Forums where people (myself included) complain about their lives

Stop complaining and change things or neck yourself. I can't understand people like you.

Exactly, our problem is trying to solve this without turning into genocidal maniacs. There's secession, but I don't think people are willing to give up land so easily.

Fuck you nigger, my shitposting got Trump elected. We literally changed the world through the power of memes

Ah YES he's doing so much to increase that 56%. Oh wait

It's not that simple normie

Yes, it is. When you do nothing the only thing you do is make things worse for yourself.