A superhero movie that actually has the balls to not be a power fantasy and instead focuses on having human and...

>A superhero movie that actually has the balls to not be a power fantasy and instead focuses on having human and relatable characters.

Is it, dare I say it, capekino?

>manlet twink homosexual playing Spider-man
>spic manlet Flash
>black Liz
>black MJ
>asian Ned
>BLACKED Vulture
>capekino

Again it's not Marvel's way of making a small hero, like say Logan, it's Marvel's way of making a literal comedy. And in comedy, you keep stakes low.

your demographic not getting represented enough? perhaps write about it on your tumblr

>BLACKED Vulture

Get your memes straight, he COLONIZED that woman.

It's for children you retard.

>relatable characters.
Did we watch the same movie? It's basically the highschool musical cast with capeshit coat

>manlet twink homosexual
You say this like it's a bad thing

Making a Spider-Man movie a teen comedy wasn't actually a bad idea.

As far as MCU movies go this was easily the funniest one.

>A superhero movie is for children.

No shit.

How disauthentic. I live in NYC and help elderly Hispanic women all the time, and i dont even get a simple thank you, let alone get anything as close to a churro for my time and efforts of being a good citizen.

Flick dropped

>>churro

Of course they pick the most Mexican food

Logan wasn't very good though. Good premise and acting wasted on such an underwhelming script.

A true hero helps and expects nothing in return user.

he's spiderman, you're probably a pasty weirdo

why do mexicans look like toad people?

Esoteric Order of Dagon.

Nice shill thread, faggot. Go back to plebbit.

churros are one of the most widely available street food desserts in new york

Diversity is our strength. That is unquestionable. Whites are responsible for every single problem in this world. That is unquestionable. This film has too many white people in it to be kino. It's not diverse enough.

>twinks
>bad
get a load of this faggot

>relatable characters.
None of the characters was relatable , It was teen comdey with exaggerated and unrealistic characters
This movie is aim for the lower denominator of the teen audience.

can spiderman get food poisoning?

You JUST know

>spic manlet
>6 feet
lol

Maybe where a spiderman outfit next time?

their food is filled with garbage

I'd pay good money for some Hemsworth on Holland action

Churros are delicious, faggot.

because Sup Forums likes to cherrypick bad pictures of mexicans to make them feel better about their own albino ape faces
pic related is your average mexican
he has such a generic face that I wouldn't have guessed he was an actor

>average mexican

If this is the average mexican why didn't they cast him?

whats a churro

if some skinny faggot like in some weird gay tight latex cosplay outfit approuched me i would fucking beat him up
wtf is wrong with marvel

wot? the shitskin was who plays flash is a midget

Was bilt by slaves

And he still had a nigger daughter. COLONIZING doesn't do shit, it just produces more niggers.

He doesn't even wear a cape, you dumbshit.

They called Native Americans

Kickass?

So the fuck what? Man up, little boy.

This. Wealth and fame, he ignores. Action is his reward.

My husband won't make one

It's still a kid taking down the bad guys. It's a power fantasy, just like all superhero media, you mong.

His point was that nobody gives anything back, not that he was expecting something.

Bruh, have you never had a churro?
Its super crispy fried dough covered in cinnamon and sugar. Sometimes they have filling like cream or chocolate syrup. It's a super common street food. Its really cheap to make and is all margin.

>they put little Apu as Chad Thundercock
ourkino

The main bad guy kicks Spider-Man's ass.

The Washington monument was mostly finished after the Civil War, you ignorant faggot. Even prior to that, there is literally no documentation that slaves were involved in its construction

Geniunely the best version of Flash yet.

I know how Sup Forums loves to complain about changes to make capeshit more contemporary but this Flash actually feels more like a real modern bully. The age of Chad Thundercock being a bully is long gone, they're usually quite nice since they don't have self-esteem issues.

I feel like itd be one Id be excited to see, but the camera work would be shit and Id get pissed and not even download it

But he wins in the end. And it's still a kid fighting the bad guys and hanging out with Iron Man and stuff. Just because he isn't stopping a world threat it doesn't mean it's not a power fantasy. All superheroes are.

>It's still a kid taking down the bad guys.

Spider-Man geniunely fucks more shit up in this movie than he fixes. The biggest disasters in the movie are caused by him trying to play hero.

>how the average white person ages

>while posting anime

And in the end he wins, and makes everything allright.

>twink homosexual
The problem being...?

Yeah that's how 90% of movies end.

Yeah, power fantasies about superheroes end that way, and this is one of them.
I'm not even saying it's good or bad, but you gotta be fucking stupid to say this wasn't a power fantasy film. A flawed superhero is still a superhero.

In the end, the villain is his own undoing.

If a kid wins a race because the opponent broke his leg, it's not like the kid won because he was actually so great.

>A superhero movie that actually has the balls to not be a power fantasy and instead focuses on having human and relatable characters
>It's okay when Marvel does it!

Fried dough with cinnamon / suggar coating and chocolate / dulce de leche filling. Just get it, I usualy dislike sweet foods but it's absolutely fucking delicious and responsible for one of the GOAT Chavo episodes

Spider-Twink's actions led to the Vulture's suit breaking down. The Vulture not realising it and trying to fly away with it doesn't mean he undid himself all on his own.

The point is that Spidey's not really in full control yet. He's a literal kid, this was the one time him interfering with anything above street thug level that it actually went somewhat right, and not in the way he'd originally planned.

>And in the end he wins, and makes everything allright.

But that's not even fucking true. By taking down and exposing the Vulture Spider-Man knowingly ruins the life of the girl he loves, the ending is quite bittersweet.

he's latino

That makes sense. Usually jocks will joke around with you but you know that deep down its just jokes

I like the idea of Superheroes doing things like that. (that's what Superman supposed to do)
But Peter literally did more harm to common people than good. The only person he helped was Tony with his toys.
Every big mess was caused by SM.
>blasted shop
>crushed ship
>crushed plane
>crushed monument and elevator
He "saved" people from his own mistakes. It's literally Snyder-tier hero.
Also he crushed a lot of property of common poor people during chasing the car.

Feige said it's Marvel's take on an 80s high school John Hughes flick. Think Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I give them props for trying something different (for them).

back to the cu/co/ld shed you go

>dulce de leche
Based argie faggot

it's still a faggot jumping around in a gay costume. if you're older than 15 and care about this you should reconsider your life.

It's not the Vulture's suit that explodes, it's the cores he's trying to steal. If Vulture had given up instead of being determined to make off with something, he could've escaped.

that is NOT a churro

>But Peter literally did more harm to common people than good.

I mean, that's kind of the point of the movie. It wants to show that an Amazing Spider-Man isn't made in a day.

I'm actually brazilian, it's a bit of a meme in my state as well, but I assumed the spanish name would be more recognizable to burger friends.

Now, here's the question: As someone who usually enjoys MCU flicks as background noise, will I like Homecoming?

I don't know what you mean by "human" and "relatable." The only good character was Vulture. May got zero screentime and next to 0 emotional involvement, the other students were just fodder for constant jokes, and the biggest issue of all was that Spider-Man barely developed as a character in his own movie.

Peter starts out as a young kid confident in his abilities and moral compass who is eager to take up more responsibility. Throughout the movie he fucks up multiple times, causing millions in property damage and endangering many lives, including those of his friends. By the end of the movie, it's played off that Tony was wrong the whole time and that the kid's good nature and instincts were correct the whole time. The only thing that changes is that he decides to stay "close to the ground" (even though he only makes that decision when faced with separation from his friends and family).

Compared with Raimi's Spider-Man, Homecoming fails as a character study. In Spider-Man 1 Peter goes from an ignorant kid abusing his ability for personal gain to a revenge-driven vigilante to a true hero, conflicted between his feelings for his family and friends and his "great responsibility." In Homecoming, Peter starts as an eager kid and ends as an eager kid, despite going through something which one would think would make him grow up a little.

On top of this, there was no good confrontation between Spidey and Vulture. The lack of spider-sense made all the setpieces weak, and the climax was unimpressive. The movie was, however, very funny and had an excellent villain.

And it's still a power fantasy about some kid taking down some big bad guys.
Again, the fact that he's not flawless and that he's not stopping a world ending threat doesn't mean it's not a power fantasy.
Man of Steel is a power fantasy and has a superhero that pretty much doesn't do anything until shit hits the fan.

I had ones in Spain and they were superb. they came with a chocolate drink that was used as dipping sauce.

Why is he walking like an ape?

Burgers don't even know about dulce de leche, or they'd be frying it.

Well, if it isn't the Man of Steel argument. Fuck off.

>valid point gets made
>hahahah it's DC so you're a cuck!
Ebin argument my friend!

Yeah, and the only great Tony helped poor stupid useless Spiderman to become a decent competent hero. Also fat genius friend, because Peter is too stupid to do on his own.

Man of Steel's problem was its execution, not its premise.

- Peter starts as a teen convinced he's an adult and ready for the big leagues.
- Loses faith in himself after fucking up really badly and gives up superheroing.
- Chooses to return to being a hero, regaining faith in himself, giving up the girl, and realizing he's not actually an adult, yet, and he still has a lot of learning to do.

reddit*

His thong went up to far?

Can confirm, when I was in high school 10 years ago the big Chad dudes were always top lads, it was usually the little chav manlets who tried to bully people, and I say that as a manlet myself.

I got picked on by football players all huger and older than me in high school. They called me a faggot because I wore a red t-shirt.

>she bought me a churro
>clearly not a churro

>because I wore a red t-shirt.
Shouldn't have worn a red t-shirt then, faggot.

Kek

He never really loses faith. Nearly immediately after having the super suit taken away he goes back to action in the hoodie suit doing the exact same thing. Then, because he succeeds, Tony takes back everything he criticized Peter for earlier (despite Peter nearly causing the next 9/11 to foil the robbery). Then, he only turns down "The big leagues" because Tony wanted to make it full time, removing him completely from his life. He would have made the same decision to not join at the start of the movie if he knew it meant leaving his life, all he wanted was more "field trips" and individual missions like the one to Germany in Civil War. He was more than happy to patrol NY like a beat cop if it meant occasionally helping save the world.

nobody told me until it was too late

BS. The threshold for nigger in the US is just lower because all your niggers are mongrels with white in them. You can see the white in the niggers in this movie.

That's ant man

You're not supposed to drink the memes, idiot.

His fat friend was annoying and the token diversity casting felt like a tacked on "muh demographics" gimmick. Still, I enjoyed it. Not as good as Spidey 1 & 2 though.

Ant-Man would easily have been the funniest one had it not been for Marvel fucking over Edgar Wright.

The great moments when you can tell he worked on the movie makes it all the sadder.

Pure kino. The action is so exciting because of how incompetent spiderman is. He has a genuine wish to help but fucks almost everything up.

In hindsight ASM seems so goofy because garfield masters his powers almost instantly.