Spider-man big in India
DC BTFO
$1.5 billion here we cum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTiZDuo9giE
rottentomatoes.com/m/war_for_the_planet_of_the_apes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

The movie is filled with shitskins, no surpise that one of the nastiest countries in the world would watch such a bad movie.

Oh wonderful. It's not bad enough they're pandering to China, but now they're gonna start pandering to the street shitters?

>the marvel pajeets meme wasn't a meme at all
Jesus christ, at least the West still has DC

>worshipping the jew

lol

>mfw it's because the action in Homecoming looked like a Bollywood movie

If ASM2 can make $94 million in China, this will definitely be making far north of $100 million

>dick is erect
This is somebody's fetish

>Still made half of what it made in the UK
Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal.

>Theatrical gross collections grew from each day to the next, with the 3 crore rupees /$465,000 Thursday night previews followed by a 10 crore / $1.55 million Friday, 13.7 crore / $2.12 million on Saturday, and 15 crore / $2.3 million on Sunday. The 41.7 crore rupees / $6.45 million weekend total was the biggest ever for Sony Pictures Entertainment in India

>total ~$12m

Aww fuck... is this the beginning of India pandering?? The China pandering in Summer blockbusters is bad enough

>mfw Amy Pascal was right at it'll break 2 billion
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=RTiZDuo9giE

>MCU big with shitskins
More news at 11

>>mfw Amy Pascal was right at it'll break 2 billion
well i guess that means here comes Ghostbusters Answer The Call 2, 3, 4, ...

thx Marvel drones

Who doesn't love Pavitr?

>India liking shit
Color me surprised

PajeetKino

Bump

All the Poos love the new Flush Toiletson

>friendly neighbor Spider-Poo

makes sense considering this is a pro white man colonizing flick and hitler didn't mind hindus

>the Marvel Pajeet meme turns out to be true

WIll Disney Marvel ever recover ?

Wow I can wait for three hour dance scenes to be incorporated into my capeshit.

Spider Poo Spider Poo
Does whatever a Hindu do
Bad guys try to run and hide
As he poos right outside
LOOK OUT! Here shits the Spider Poo

>it's 12 million dollars
literally nothing

>12 million dollars
>only a part of it will get back to the studio
>HUGE SUCCESS IN INDIA!
What's wrong with these reports? Compensating for the flop in the US?

I live in the UK. I've said before and I'll say it again - LITTLE PAKI BOYS LOVE SPIDERMAN

I don't know why. I don't know how. Maybe because he has a full face covering and is relatively young? There's not really much that makes Spiderman unique (on a superficial level) unique compared to other heroes.

Is it like the inverse of Christian Evangelicals not liking Harry Potter?

I've halfheartedly brought this up a few times but I need answers NOW.

pretty much. Indian here, Its only successful because there aren't too many bollyflicks doing well right now.

>Paki
>India

lets put it this way. Nearly every comic book character has those USA-USA-USA moments, but spidey is just an average guy who loses his uncle and tries to make him proud. Indians can all relate because deep down they are all trying to make their family proud of them.

TOO PAJEET TO QUEET

wonder if they liked that flash looks like an Indian

Can someone link to the articles?

same poo different street

but pakistan is white :(

Indians are Pakis. So are Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis etc

You get out you ignorant goon

Makes sense.

But I look at these parents and can't imagine them really knowing who these characters are. Do parents have discussions about acceptable media?

I'm really starting to think it's because his white skin isn't showing whereas with other superheroes that's not the case.

There was only one nigger in asm2

iron man was pretty popular here. Capeshit in general is why people go to watch english movies in India because their spectacle is much better.

Its basically what is happening in china but a decade later.

>already lost the number 1 spot to Apekino
Pathetically sad.

> I'm really starting to think it's because his white skin isn't showing whereas with other superheroes that's not the case.

The costume does actually help people to project themselves into that character, yes. Same with Iron Man.

>manlet twink homosexual playing Spider-man
>spic manlet Flash
>black Liz
>black MJ
>asian Ned
>BLACKED Vulture
>capekino
I wonder why they liked it so much????

>acceptable media.
as long as you don't diss religion and show explicit nudity, it is fine. Watching an english film in India means that you expect to see kissing, women dressed lewdly outside songs etc.
People have become more tolerant of american media with the explosion of internet in India.

No, its not that. Raimi's spiderman was pretty popular in India and it has peter look pretty fucking white.

>none of them is a pajeet.
m8...

They should've gone 100% diversity by making Peter a chink so that 25% from China would actually matter.

...who is Guatemalan.

No we don't.

Did you leave out rice because white aryan females trigger your tumblr numale ideals?

>we

Spider-man got higher because it's more diverse, surprise surprise

>implying I am not a pajeet living in pajeet land.

They'll probably add a female poo to the Ghostbusters cast.

kek
Only poos like the new Spider-Man movie
Marvelpajeets on pooicide watch

Meanwhile
rottentomatoes.com/m/war_for_the_planet_of_the_apes/

is 12 million the actual number or you having a go? no way india only gets 12 million total

Apes is already confirmed to have kicked Spidey off the first place.
Based.

flash is the pajeet. he's not a spic

>lno one telling the actual reason why Capeshit is so popular in india.
The kids born in the early 90s in India grew up on a diet of american comic book cartoons that had been dubbed in hindi. Now they are consumers and want to watch big budget hollywood movies that show those cartoon characters being awesome.

>guatemalan actor

The MCU panders too blatantly though.

People wouldn't care in India if every character was white as milk and talked as if if they were in a Sup Forums thread. "We are going to see the cartoon characters in movie theaters and you can't stop us" is how most of them think. Plus movies are fun with friends.

Planet of the Poos

they will sure make money from country where most of the population shit on the street

Hi Pajeet

hello user.

hi
when you type in english do you have an accent and have to adjust some words>

like for example
>hello thank you come again
would you first type it out like "helo tank juew cum agaen"?

I remember that mini ended on the coming of Venom, was there ever a follow-up to that?

The Indian names I found funny. Apart from Pavitr Pakhraba I only remember "Naalin Oberoi" and his son "Hari".

No, contrary to what people think, our actual spellings are generally pretty good. Schools are very strict on proper spelling and punctuation.

those names are pretty fucking perfect tbph.

fuck off with your capeshit