Gold Digger Thesis

Are gold diggers any worst than other women?

There is no such thing as love. If women persue men, it is for two reasons:

1. either they see potential in his ability to provide (golddiggers)

2. they see potential in his genes for their offspring

So really, it is just a different strategy to try to better the future for their offsprings.

Tell me what you think.

Everyone here loves Melania because she dresses nicely and is hot for an older woman

Also, she is not a nigress like Obama's wife

worse, she'a Slav

she seems very stupid and dumb. does she even speak english?

Why doesn't Donald learn Czech or Slovene? That's stupid and dumb

>be first lady of english speaking nation
>don't know english
>well maybe the president should learn her language!111
Neck yourself

She wasn't planning on being the first lady.

She thought she would marry a fat rich businessman and live the rest of her life in luxury and opulence. Maybe once a year, she's have sex with him

>She wasn't planning on being the first lady.
I don't think trump was planning on being the president either.

Could be worse, imagine a 56%er mutt as First Lady.

Donald already knows English whether he's a hotel owner or president

Besides why does Melania need to know English? She never speaks in public for long, only a few phrases like "good afternoon" and "welcome"

Because the first lady has an informal role in government. Every first lady has a duty to contribute to some extent like Mrs. Obama's retarded lunch thing

In this government, the first daughter has taken that role. Ivanka is a native speaker, and she's hotter than Melania too

Electra complex

Fair point. Would fuck them both desu

What happened to her face?

she's an embarrassment but please remember that she was already rich before she married him and that their marital contract firmly says she gets nothing if (when) they divorce

plastic surgery
Nose straightening

Was she rich? I remember she told Donald that she was the daughter of an automotive CEO, but some American reporters went to her home town and her father was only the mechanic of a shop in his garage

i heard she became rich with her own modeling career

why did she marry that ugly fatass moron then?

and why is she an embarrassment, seems fine to me

Does anyone else feel bad for their son, having kids late in life will fuck them up mentally. Barron trump is fucked generically forever.

at least he isn't fucked specifically

You're on to something, but it all goes back to the will to power, which is the fundamental drive of all humans. Women, as the natural societal slaves, are in particular not in an optimal situation to assert dominance over others themselves and obtain power, and so they cling to a man for power (money) instead.

leave the best Trump out of this, cunt

Barron is a severe autistic, but it's okay. He is in a family of Jews and they'll find him a nice Jewish girl to marry

Maybe it's embarrassing that the most famous person from your country is a lady who fought for the honor of sucking Donald's balls

Zizek shucked Donnie off?

That's Žižek, it's pronounced completely differently than Zizek. Zizek sounds really funny though.

why the fuck am I going to take the time to use the diacritics on my keyboard you ugly bitch?

Well if you want to talk about a diminutive breast or nipple that you for some reason put into the male gender form instead of female, feel free. That's not the dude's name though.

yes it is, I'm not going to use diacritics or spell it like Zhizhek to please some random austrian hillbilly

Sup Forums is not the place for your old men's manboobs fetishism

yes, it is and you're still retarded