youtube.com/watch?v=eyg9g7VcVZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

movie?

ginger snaps

I don't get it OP
Why make the same thread every day?
Are you a just a regular waifuist?
Is it some sort of meme?
Or a secret code for internet illegal trade perhaps?
What is this?

You going to make this thread every day? This is like the third day I've seen it. I don't mind, Ginger Snaps is one of the few examples of Canuckino, and more people should see it.

Why keep making this thread only to let every instance die within 20 posts? Why not just save up the time you spent making multiple threads and invest it into keeping one thread alive?

emily is hot stuff.

dudes making the same thread over and over and over again every day used to be Sup Forums staple. it's a dying art desu.

But the only threads that people bothered to make repeatedly were the ones that guaranteed responses and laughs. You make these threads every night and no-one gives a shit except me and that other autist. And all we do is complain.

i'm not the OP, just thought i'd give an explanation.

>But the only threads that people bothered to make repeatedly were the ones that guaranteed responses and laughs.

not really, at least not on the boards that i frequented the most(and Sup Forums was never really one of them).

She's 40 now and has no career user. Let it go!

>i'm not the OP
You are the OP and you're a retard because you still can't into STRICTLY PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP.

you're one kooky guy, anyone ever tell you that?

Maybe I like my edge.

After seeing this thread like five times i finally caved in and asked about the second movie which I ended up enjoying more than the first one.
Only good recommendation I've gotten from this place in months so there's that i guess.

The second is surprisingly good, yeah. Didn't think much of the prequel, but two out of three isn't bad. I think the sequel absolutely hits the nail on the head with where it goes tonally. I love how they swap out the warmish, autumnal color palette of the first movie for colder, wintery colors. Absolute kinography.

And the final twist that Ghost was a psycho all along actually pleased me. I didn't see it coming, because when I first considered it, I figured they wouldn't have the balls to do it. But then they did and it took me by surprise.

Ghost was a nice touch. Definitely one of the best child characters in horror.

Love Brigitte. She's like the perfect waifu.

we made 20 posts!

Need more movies about sisterly love, help me out here.

I can't really think of any. There are movies like Ginger & Rosa and Little Birds that feature very close friendships between two young girls though.

Can't think of any with actual sisters either. Only thing that pops into mind is The Craft which is more of a coven thing.

Martyrs (French version, should be 2008). Also, The Breakfast Club is knit from the same fabric as Ginger Snaps, although plebs like OP can't process the deeper meaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyg9g7VcVZY