youtu.be/Z7vG6LouIo4
youtu.be/7jGho0tvC6E
youtu.be/cPEOkyq04Ko
youtu.be/6rh-vyKaWG4
youtube.com/watch?v=AGfCkDWxKYM&t=2425s
youtu.be/DZuzZIirRus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

money

I would simply /thread this but I want to add Ego to the list.

Reminder that he made a video on top 10 tens that were great about the SW prequels

wow this place really is Sup Forumsmblr 2.0

he's in way too deep. He will most likely be making videos until he's sixty

Thats what l dont get from e-celebs. When they have been doing the same for 10 years and their popularity is already declining, whats their plan for the future? should they go back to the 9 to 5 or just go all out and try your best to get more little spergs to watch your shit?

if they were smart, they would have invested.
nice trips btw

Washed-up, has-been e-celebs are a fairly new thing, though. E-celebrity status is a recent thing and has only just NOW been around long enough for the first wave of e-celebs to be falling into obscurity.

Doug is basically the template that all e-celebs will eventually follow.

When I get older, losing my subs,
Many years from now,
Will you still be watching my reviews online?
Website traffic on the decline

>Why does he do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4TG56KGZ4

>whats their plan for the future?
Do this forever and ever. IT won't work, obviously. I can't wait to see what happens to Doug.

He's gonna get you!

could he get a replacement?
and he goes behind camera.

Latza chillin' like a villain next to BASED Michelle "Turtle Girl" Ivey.

Childhood is idolizing Joe. Adulthood is realizing Geoff made more sense.

Douge can't go back to a 9-5 after he made that viral video with him quitting his factory job in front of everybody

Still more tolerable than Mike Matei

It was so surreal seeing them chatting together at e3 this year, I wonder if José still hates Geoff.

>tfw would think about quitting my job in a way like that
Wew

Doug is many cringy things but he's more naive than egocentric.

He shit talked his own movie for an episode

source?

What's next for his career?

Drinking an entire bottle of kraken and dying

If you're smart, you save all the money while you can and then just carry on with your life once the 15-minutes of fame are over

Send me a message,
record me a vine
with your point of view

I really hope I get some views today
yours sincerely,
wasting away.

Mike abuses James. He must be stopped.

Holy shit! It's under $700 now? Wow.

fuck
marry
kill

does he get any other form of income?

The best thing to happen since all of that shit came out about Mike Matei is that he doesn't seem to start threads about himself every day anymore. Let's all take a moment to appreciate that!

Mr. Walker, I couldn't help but notice a rather large gap in your employment history, care to explain?

What shit came out about him? I lost track of these threads.

That ain't a "he's gonna hit me" flinch
That's a "this gay guy is gettin a little too close to me" flinch

This image is creepy. It's like a still from a horror movie and Matei turns to the camera revealing he's a cross dressing serial killer

This is like uncanny valley. I can't tell why I find this to be so creepy, but it is. Can someone explain it to me? It reminds me of pee wee herman, like a man trying to look like a little boy, only pee wee is a character. This is real

*honk honk*

He's wearing makeup, and we aren't used to seeing men wear makeup.

What were these from though? I remember people saying he looked like he was crying before making the video

I'm feeling masochistic tonight. Which review will make me suffer more?

>we aren't used to seeing men wear makeup
every man on tv is wearing makeup. anchormen, late night hosts, literally every actor on tv. why does mike look so feminine and scary, tho? it's like no amount of makeup can hind his inner creep

Mike is no expert. The news guys have talented people make it look like they're not wearing makeup, but Mike doesn't know how.

youtube.com/watch?v=tshZCkDXSnk

He acts really weird in this video too.

I think it's the amount of make up and his expression. All the comments about how he look depressed and the bags under his eyes got to him so he did this video where he tried to be all happy

Anything of Linkara's

Mike is in a weird crossroads of looking like a 15 year old dweeb and 40 year old ex-con.
>See also: Bauman, Jay

yeah, I guess that's it. he's manically insecure, and he tries wayyy too hard to cover up what a piece of shit he really is. that video is really creepy, the way he's trying to appear all friendly and likable. he can fuck off. everything that sucks about that channel can be traced back to him

>Lewis genuinely tried to act like a scary bad ass
youtu.be/Z7vG6LouIo4

I hate Mike so much.

Why does this disgusting slob force himself into the videos?

I think he's probably a closeted gay, too. Not even trying to smear him. It would explain why he's so insecure, self conscious, and why he goes to outrageous lengths to cover up his past. I think it's seriously the root of all his psychological problems and bad decisions. Something obviously haunts him every day, and I think that's it. Not being mean, just honest

I'm convinced his fans have Asperger's syndrome, are tvtropes users, or both

greatest YT comment ever

More likely bisexual, enjoys sex with women, but secretly lusts after [b]James[/b]. It's likely early in their friendship there was some "experimentation."

I've hated this fat faggot ever since he ruined a perfectly fine series

You just listed TV Tropes users three times.

That applies to everyone who's a fan of someone that's a content creator on TGWTG

Touche

>

His Patreon took a wild ride the last few weeks.
It was at $750, then it spiked to over $1,000, and now it's less than $650.
I think a really dedicated fan donated a lot to make it seem like Noah's situation wasn't as bad as it really was.

Heeeeelllllllppp meeeeeee!

The logical choice would be to kill Lindsay, but I'd love to absolutely fill her cunt, even if it is haunted.

help yourself

How long until Spoony gets a McJob

Kill Right - asexual a fucking waste
Marry Lindsey - people have said shes actually fun
Fuck Nella- she looks like a good fuck

Don't tell me how to play, Spoony

Well, the way I figure it, if you didn't become famous based on a gimmick, then there's no reason why you wouldn't stay famous as long as you continue to create great content. I'm not a big fan of Doug as a reviewer cause I disagree with him so much, but more power to him. If he keeps making stuff people want to see, there's no reason why he should lose viewers.

Spoony's fans resemble battered wives at this point.

What the fuck post more Linkara kino

youtu.be/7jGho0tvC6E
youtu.be/cPEOkyq04Ko

youtu.be/6rh-vyKaWG4

JUSTICE FOR BOOTSY!

bootsy put his fingers on james's daughter thats why they fired him

Haven't watched any of his new reviews. Did he stop with the stupid-ass skits yet?

Just because this fag and his meme company signes Cinemassacre and he wanted to be in the videos

They never found that poor girl

Iron liz did an interview recently. She said she was working on a review of a Red Dwarf board game and she had a realisation is that THIS is what she doing with her life. She also said she asked Linkara if he was happy doing his show forever and he seemed ok with it.

Jewario was also making less money and was older when he ended his life. maybe spoony had the same realisation.

heres the interview with Iron liz but its an hour and 46 min long, so im including it just in case.
youtube.com/watch?v=AGfCkDWxKYM&t=2425s

>Okay, this is HARD I have to binge watch a season
Wow, I don't even know how Linkara does it but I'm proud we have brave soldiers like him. Anyway YouTube summaries on a show are beyond shallow, they're essentially read out high school book reports
youtu.be/DZuzZIirRus

Yeah it's weird that he provided amazing free content for over ten years now when he could easily hide his stuff behind a subscription service. God he's so based.

mike brought ryan on because bootsy is better at games and more likable. ryan is the scapegoat..... this all goes back to mike. i'd bet a thousand dollars that dick pic is fake. he wouldn't be the most insecure eceleb if it was real. also, agree with whoever said mike is bi, but i never got a gay vibe from james ever. that's a stretch

Jay has gotten hotter with age though, he's at least a decent otter at this point. Mike looks like a living doll that has an evil spirit trapped inside of it.
what shit came out?

>amazing
not even close
>he could easily hide his stuff behind a subscription service
he could but it would be a terrible idea.

go to bed doug

The common trope for washed up tv and b-movie actors is usually middle-aged alcoholic who lives in a one-bedroom apartment or dilapidated trailer. Who will be the first one to fall? My money's on Spoony

He will be the next.

Linkara will never kill himself but he will be completely bald and 300lbs by his mid to late 40s.

ryan looks like a slightly fatter version of cosmo dinardo, that guy who just confessed to murdering 4 dudes and burying them in eastern pennsylvania

why the fuck would be shave his Vegeta like v hairline down?

I've never seen his videos, is this true?

i think he's working somewhere

that will be hilarious to see.

He also seems to be a guy who's ok with doing his show for the rest his life. He is one of the few that kept up his content and also didn't try and step out of his comfort zone.

He has a collection of loyal fans who enable him on patron.