Romans were Germanic. Deal w it pastaniggers

Romans were Germanic. Deal w it pastaniggers

Other urls found in this thread:

songsouponsea.com/Promenade/home.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Romans were not germanic OP. Romans were Romans. The visigoths, vandals (barbarians ) were germanic

>pasta niggers
You know Romans didn't eat pasta right OP? pasta was invented by the Chinese and it wasn't until the silk road was established did it make its way to italy.same with tomatoes. They from Mexico

i think that romans were vandals

Nope

Romans literally got raped out by the muslims. Their fromer capital constantinople is still in the hand of the turks.

Oh god, """""American education""""" is no longer a meme

kek u tak him 2 da taberna?

The Vandals were an East Germanic tribe, or group of tribes, who were first heard of in southern Poland, but later moved around Europe establishing kingdoms in Spain and later North Africa in the 5th century.

songsouponsea.com/Promenade/home.html

Finally... someone understands.

My ancestors ate polenta you piece of trash

wow feels good to have grey-blue eyes... I guess..

WE WÖR ÄMPERÖRS!

WE

No but seriously fuck Germany, your country has done nothing but negatively impact Europe and rest of humanity for over 2000 years. You deserve your death at the imported Muslims, enjoy.

>We wuz south Europeans an shit

You people will never cease to amaze me with not only your ignorance, but your hypocrisy.

You're so destructively racist that you exclude Italians and Balkans, yet you'd claim we were one of you if a particular person is someone you admire.

You're literally being White niggers.

Stop that.

WE WER KUNGS AND SKIT

>Germanic
Does not necessarily mean Germany user

maybe they were slaves, but then were assimilated with romans and romanian empire gone.

All i could think of when i looked at OP pic was "increasingly nervous statue ________ for the 6th time".

Polenta= Cornmeal
Corn=from mexico.
Before Chistopher Columbus there was no corn, vanilla, tomatoes, avocados, potatoes, tomatoes, squash, beans, pineapples, bananas in Europe

Polenta > anything else
inb4 butthurt terun calling me polentone

Whooped

Why didn't they speak a germanic language?

And why didn't they consider themselves any relation to the Germanic tribes?

guys guys we're ALL aryans relax

Because they're not germanic. OP is clearly misinformed or retarded

V A P O R

Nope. You weirdo's always go off on the southern countries for not being "real White." Stick to your guns now. Stop trying to take out famous people. Fucking White niggers.

Germanic means somebody who comes from a place that speaks a Germanic language. Same with Slavic and Mediterranean (Romance).

the nordic skull structure looks nothing like that please take your memes elsewhere

doesn't matter what you think it matters what is true

>Blondy so stupid he completely missed the joke

You're acting like niggers. So you're being drawn like one.

You wuznt romans n shit, retard. Stop.

Where did the Spanish come from.

t-triggered

google familio
"Before the introduction of corn from America in the 16th century, polenta was made with such starchy ingredients as farro, chestnut flour, millet, spelt, and chickpeas."

While they weren't Aryans, they were certainly more Aryan than today.
The people living there today would be the closest relatives, but still more mixed.

more than kungz, GODZ

>germanic autism

You realize he's using at as insult to the Italians who are pretty well known for their pastas and are commonly referred to as pasta niggers in these parts.

Glad you could show off your sugar packet meme fact though, I'm sure that made you feel brilliant.

Could I pass as a local statue in Greece, please respond :*

troll OP detected

It's always been that way, get with the times

Mixed with what? You do know that muh arab rape babies is a myth right? The only place in modern day Italy which was under moorish rule was Sicily, not the mainland and moors were not arabs nor black.
Plus I understand Sup Forums has a rape fetish, but being under someone else's reign does not magically change your genes, and people tend not to want to have sex with foreign invaders who are openly hostile to you.
Aside from Sicily the only admixture you'll find is from other European ethnic groups

Another blonde example. Very few there today have blonde hair. Even though it was a common (I'm guessing 15% had it).

As far as I can tell, they're about 30% different from what they were.

>and people tend not to want to have sex with foreign invaders who are openly hostile to you.
Men? Sure. Women? Lol

Also Italy has the highest IQ in Europe, so it's not like if there is admixture it made Italians nigger-tier.

Pretty sure posts like this are mostly bants with some autists taking it seriously

When you have a high status country, you attract people with higher IQ to it. Same reason why Germany scores so high.

Blonde hair is not that uncommon in mainland Italy, especially in the North
Women were under strict control of men back then. Some were probably raped, but it is unlikely that enough of them were to have a significant admixture

You're actually watching it happen all over europe right fucking now, in your own lifetime, with your own damn eyes and it's not even an official invasion yet.

It's like you and the central/south americans are selectively blind. Do you really think you look like blonde/light brown haired, blue/grey eyed romans? Are you all blind or is it a mass delusion?

I know north Italy is pretty light and south is pretty dark.

And how does a country become high status in the first place? You realize prosperity also brings a dysgenic effect?

this guy is right, the whole fucking meme about italians and other Mediterraneans not being white is just fucking sad, the modern world was built by them and the whole Germanics meme simply started with hitler and his failed dream, germanics have done nothing great for this world besides starting wars and fucking up europe every few years.

Yeah, we are attracting millions of high IQ people atm.

The Romans were a Latin people, before their rise to fame there were several other distinct identities there such as the Etruscans their former owners
And although the Normans and Ostrogoths would later claim much of Italy that did not make them Romans

What I mean is that it's the reason why it has high mixture from the originals and still have a higher IQ.

we wuz romunz n sheit

I thought it would be pakis shitting off the boat
I'm disappointed

This guy is what looks most like the statues, and he's considered pretty Germanic looking by most Italians.

No one is trying to insult anyone, or put them down but there is no call to be straight up delusional and pretend that these people are the same as they were during the roman empire.

Well people like Caesar described physical differences between the Romans and Germanics, primarily size and coloring. I myself am mostly British but the genetic difference between modern Italians and the rest of Europe is negligible.

> Romans
> Blonde hair, blue eyed.

You need to watch more hollywood movies man

>Women were under strict control of men back then. Some were probably raped, but it is unlikely that enough of them were to have a significant admixture
The Muslims occupied Sicily for centuries, from 827 to the 11th century. If you think that's not long enough to have a founding population of Muslim half breeds which then, through genetic drift, came to make up a significant portion of the Sicilian population's genetic profile, you're a fool. Funny also how Sicily wasn't free of Muslim rule UNTIL the Normans came and conquered it. Also remembering of course that the Normans were Germanic/Teutonic however they rarely interbreed with Sicilians for obvious reasons.. Really makes you think, hmm?

>You're actually watching it happen all over europe right fucking now, in your own lifetime, with your own damn eyes
women fucking niggers and arabs from the third world? No, I've never seen or heard a story about one. They get raped yes,but I've yet to see a consistent number of people fucking migrants willingly
>and it's not even an official invasion yet.
That was my point. If you declare someone as an "invader" the population gets more hostile towards them
Absolutely, we are no longer ancient Romans. Look up haplogroups distribution maps. Europeans interbred over the centuries, aside from Scandinavia, which stayed fairly isolated

*over a century
wew I don't know why I processed that as 12th century

>Haplogroups
>Genetic difference
Both Napoleon and Hitler had a North African Haplogroup(E3b). Would you consider them nonwhite or noneuropean?

That Haplogroup could represent one male ancestors hundreds or thousands of years ago, representing a fraction of a percentage of overall DNA.

the romans wore sandals m8

(((hollywood)))

The balkans were occupied for a longer period of time, yet they don't look like turks. Is there a certain level of admixture? Very likely
Has their whole genetic line been radically modified? Very unlikely.
Plus it's an island and it's fairly isolated. It never had much effect on the genetic makeup of mainland Italy

Kekus ultimatus

Sure, he was a nigger.
Well... Not hundreds of thousands..

>That Haplogroup could represent one male ancestors
I learn something new every time I post that.

The image you posted is distance though, and it's pretty clear why that's not proving much.

My bad. Clearly they have always had black eyes and dark brown hair and look exactly the same as they always have.

WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHEEIIITT

I TELLZ U WHAT

WE WUZ CAESARS

>when a place is conquered by nonwhites, it becomes nonwhite
>when a place is conquered by whites, it doesn't become even slightly whiter
What kind of magic is this?

>one male ancestors
if you're making fun of the fact that I went from singular to plural, I apologize. I'm pretty buzzed.

If you think Adolf was a nigger then I think we're done here. You have severe autism.

Wir waren Könige und Scheiße

This is exactly like niggers thinking Egyptians were black.

JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON THE SAME CONTINENT DOESN'T MEAN IT WAS YOUR PEOPLE!

Fucking wow.

>wurstniggers trying to steal the achievments of a civilization they couldn't build, eventually ruined and never managed to recreate

That's not how it works, stop being actively retarded.

First they start making up real percentages of your population, sending their kids to school with your kids and in 40 years time you'll all have just as many fucking border hopping half breeds as we do. And before you know it the general stats of your fucking population will have changed.. slowly.

The average IQ will slowly drop over a few generations, you'll have whatever their dominant stats are dragging yours in a different direction. For example: white americans are pretty tall but, because of all our spics, we're statistically shorter than our european counterparts. Not that white americans have gotten shorter but the more spics and half breeds we get the more our height stats will drop and so on and so.

You'll accept that the northern groups might have changed your genetics but deny that the generations under sand people rule did?

See

All Europeans are great.

No. i'm not making fun of you. I'm very far from believing I know this stuff.

I don't think Arnold was a nigger.. Wops Adolf. No I don't think he was a black, lol

You seem to imply that immigrants who move there illegally are perceived in the same way as a foreign occupation force. There is far less mixing with people you hate. Hell you had niggers living in the US, but only recently you started mixing with them in large numbers.
>You'll accept that the northern groups might have changed your genetics but deny that the generations under sand people rule did?
Northern groups might have changed our genetics because theywere always present on the continent and always will be, so interbreeding is inevitable.
Sicily is an island and it's fairly distant from North Africa. Once it was reconquered and the muslims were killed (Sicily had it's own sort of inquisition), the population had a small percentage of non Euro admixture and was outbred by new catholic settlers.

They did not have a constant flow of immigrants nor a big enough gene pool to have a substantial effect like populations in the North did

>The balkans were occupied for a longer period of time, yet they don't look like turks.
>what is Albania
Also Turks were much "whiter" than the population that occupied Sicily.
>Is there a certain level of admixture? Very likely
>Has their whole genetic line been radically modified? Very unlikely.
No one is claiming "Radical" modification but 15-20% would be pretty significant.
>when a place is conquered by nonwhites, it becomes nonwhite
No but it does change the genetic makeup of the population, ie reduced occurances of light eyes and hair, plus slightly darker skin tones
>when a place is conquered by whites, it doesn't become even slightly whiter
Well, when it's occupied by Christian Normans, yes. Same reason that during the crusades they didn't BLEACH the area.

What if northern italians are lighter in complexion because they have more admixture from other europeans, and not because they are purer.

You're a fucking moron, holy shit

It is evident that the populations that live in Southern Europe, Northern Africa and the Levant aren't the same as the people that inhabited the area during antiquity, those people were a lot paler and taller. Mongol invasion, the Arab conquest and African slave trade have bastardized the Mediterranean people. They used to be a lot more white, a lot more. That is clear when you look at the statues and read about how they described themselves (for instance Jesus was described as pale and with brown hair and Alexander the Great was described as blue eyed and blonde).

Great rebuttal.
Please explain me how Sicily changed the genetic make up of Italy, I'd like to hear your theory

so romanians are nordic, i knew it

VE VUS ROMANS N SCHLIEEEB

Thing is that Spaniards for instance aren't the same people as the Romans, because you were fucked by niggers for hundreds of years. You also have millions of gypsy and their blood is in your blood. You are partly of nigger and gypsy decent. That's why you are swarthy and of short stature.

How is it hard to understand.

Romans were certainly not germanic but they didn't look like modern-day Italians either.

Ancient Romans had lighter hair, lighter eyes, and curlier hair than the modern Italian, but saying that they were germanic is complete retard tier. There was a clear genetic distinction between Romans and the barbarians(paler skin for one)

Anyone saying that northern Italians best fit the Roman description is retarded as well, northern Italians have heavy French/German genetic influence.

Well Sicily is a part of Italy now...? So that's how.

>sources are Nazi scientists

>what is Albania
Albania never had a muslim purge, so the turks stayed there. Look at Croatia or Serbia or Hunagry. Do they look like sandniggers? No, because they killed them once they were freed
>Also Turks were much "whiter" than the population that occupied Sicily.
How so? Turks were an Asian population, while North Africans had significant European admixture from the migrations of the Vandals and almost zero arabic admixture.