I'm black and yes I can't wait to see Conor get loses

I'm black and yes I can't wait to see Conor get loses

white supremacy and white nationalism will receive the public beat down that it deserves

Other urls found in this thread:

chuang.le.com/u/108664428/videolist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MMA more like MEMEAcalle pubbli

This guy acts like a fucking degenerate.

Don't pull the 'he represents white people' line he's a stupid mick.

Can't wait for him to win

oh yeah? well I'm GAY

>Irish
>white

Only whites can be racist and Irish aren't white, checkm8 niggers.

shouldn't you be robbing a gas station?

white supremacy and white nationalism is literally for white niggers

nothing of value will be lost

>potatonigger
>white

People that watch boxing and MMA are all white trash anyway.

Potato niggers are niggers too, they can't be racist. They were even slaves and sheit

Who would win in a fight? Floyd or a novel estimated to be at a 3rd-grade reading level

>I'm black
stopped reading
Deshawn, get off the internet unless you are looking for a job, those child supports won't get paid if you keep shitposting about a asshat nobody gives a fuck about.
Now, move on.

I'm actually thinking of betting on McGregor, I think he has that crazy Irish man look in his eye.

>GIMME YER BELT

>Irish
>white
Fuck off connor is an overrated meme and he's going to get BTFO

Floyd is going to win in the same awful boring fashion that he did against manny.

This is akin to the last Tyson fight where at the end he said he didnt have his heart in fighting anymore and just needed the money.

lol no one is winning this
Have you watched the press conferences? You can tell they're good friends that rehearsed all the insults together.
The finish will be some DQ and will set up a rematch.

Conor is a troll and the ass rage he's causing is hysterical, idc about a fixed fight

>Irish aren't white
Where did this meme come from?

I can understand why people wouldn't consider southern europeans (italians, spanish, etc) white, but Irish?

Most of them have red hair and blue eyes...that's about as white as you can get

> I'm black
Sorry to hear that buddy, we can't all be winners.

It's an Anglo meme, really it's britshits that aren't white

Listen here, nigger. No matter how you put it, mcgregor would stomp that nigger in a real fight within seconds. Boxing, especially mayweather's style is pathetic and a disgrace to the sport. I do not expect mcgregor to win but if he does, all niggers in existence will be btfo forever. If he loses, whatever, refer to my first statement.

>Most of them have red hair
It's a small minority of the population it's mostly brown hair

It's a meme mate. The English wanted their land and propagated that they were closer genetically to niggers.

I'm irish and I'm white as an exxon spill

Why is Floyd scared to get into the cage? None of his repertoire is barred there, while Conor cannot use most of his best maneuvers in the ring. Why does Mayweather need to stack the deck so heavily?

Forget the fight, I just want to see Mayweather on Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader

>this meme
EIDF pls go

This is the objective truth
Even mayweather admits if this were a real fight he'd get dommed

IT DUN FOOKIN MATTAH

Rather a mick than a nigger.

organized fighting was a mistake

> “Rocky III?” McGregor said. “I’m trying to remember which one was Rocky III. Was that the one in the celebrity gym? I can’t remember if that’s the one with the dancing monkeys or not.”

Fuck people who intentionally ignore facts to push a narrative for selfish gains.

> MONKEYS! HE'S REFERRING TO BLACK PEOPLE!

>paddy, potato loving wankers
>white

Italians, Germans, Swedes, Poles, etc are white. Anglos are not. It's simple really

Yep. Look for a DQ because of kicks from BOTH of them. That way neither have technically "lost" therfore FM keeps undefeated status.I too think they met in private to arrange the whoel thing

Don't waste your money. Conor is a fantastic MMA fighter. This isn't an MMA fight. He is going to get schooled by Floyd.

Sure MMA has boxing in it. That's like saying hockey players would make great figure skaters because hockey has skating in it.

Would you bet on Wayne Gretzky if he was going to compete in figure skating against the greatest figure skater around?

that's because you're adopted, toby

when did he say something about a dancing monkey?

What did he mean then? Also it's hilarious how blacks are so sensitive to being compared to apes. Really makes you think

>falling for divisive kike memes

>calle pubbli

>it's calle calle episode

Old time meme

Irish aren't Anglo

t. combat sports pleb
Oversimplification

>italians
>poles
>white

>Europeans
>Not White

What did shekelberg mean by this?

What a good little goy.

>organized fighting was a mistake

UFC was fucking amazing.
The mistake was removing the tournament bracket, implementing strict rules, and selling UFC itself to Zuffa.

The first 15 or so UFC tournaments are the most entertaining thing in organized fighting.
By UFC 25 or so it was dead

>europeans post year zero
>white

You kids should go back to your containment board.

Is that real.

>tfw the manletism at play blinded me from the racial aspect
huh

As a burger you really shouldn't be talking about whiteness with your ~58% white country.

Sure thing, kid.

Bet all your money on McGregor then. See how that turns out for you.

Floyd is going to school Conor for the entire fight. I doubt there will be a KO, because Mayweather doesn't have heavy hands while Conor is young and can take a punch.

>irishman
>literally negroes turned inside out
>racist to his own people
How?

I'm not falling for this SCAM and neither should any of you. All the constant posts on this "fight" are nothing more than viral advertising.

FACT: Mayweather wouldn't have taken this fight if he didn't know that he was going to win

FACT: Mayweather will clinch and cover up for all 12 rounds and then win by a decision because "muh legacy"

FACT: The Boxing commission sees this as more than just a fight, it's a conflict between boxing and MMA, that latter of which was getting more popular than the traditional sport of boxing.

FACT: The boxing commission is going to make SURE that Mayweather wins because this will be seen as a victory for the sport of boxing over MMA.

Don't waste your time. Don't waste your money

All the race war shit is bait.

>OP makes a racebaiting thread
>Y-you... you can't be racist here!

this anything below heavyweight matters meme has gone WAY too far. who the fuck cares about some skinny manlets who couldnt take a single punch from real fighters

stfu us Irish aren't white, so don;t try pull racist whitie card.

The thing is most people think UFC only started in the mid 2000s and didn't know better.
They financially peaked a year ago and ever since the sale have been spiraling downhill.
I'd give it another 5 years before UFC goes the way of boxing, or worse, Bellator.

Early UFC was great, but sadly the sport did not become even remotely profitable until years after Zuffa took over.

I hate what Dana and the Fertitas did to MMA, but the simple truth is that if they hadn't made the changes they did, MMA would be outlawed in the US today.

Chink youtube that has all of the early UFCs on it
chuang.le.com/u/108664428/videolist

>Where were you when Showtime and the UFC organized a live production of the movie The Great White Hope?

>You're 40 years of age, dress your fucking age. Carrying a school bag on stage. What are you doing carrying a school bag, you can't even fucking read
Savage.

>mediterraneans
>white
Fuck off anglos pieces of shit

This guy gets it.

You're a moron. It's not an oversimplification because it's really very simple. They are both excellent athletes and compete in entirely different sports. Conor is a great fighter, but he has never had a professional boxing match. All of his distancing and instincts will be wrong against Floyd.

If Floyd doesn't knock Conor out in an early round he should be embarrassed.

>Don't waste your time. Don't waste your money

Ill stream in and enjoy the Sup Forums gamethreads
The gamethreads are always more fun than the actual events anyways

this has to mean Sup Forums news threads are Sup Forums related

>thinking that actual black people go on Sup Forums to make a racebaiting thread
jesus you're as dumb as the "dindus" you're obsessed about.

>aryan
>brown hair
>browneyes
>actual terrible hairline
its Sup Forums for sure

Oh please, this whole thing is a god damn gimmick. It's staged and may weather will "win" and blacks everywhere will claim black power,

>I'm not falling for this SCAM and neither should any of you. All the constant posts on this "fight" are nothing more than viral advertising.
>FACT: Mayweather wouldn't have taken this fight if he didn't know that he was going to win

Mayweather was headed to jail for tax evasion. This fight will cover his fines.

>FACT: Mayweather will clinch and cover up for all 12 rounds and then win by a decision because "muh legacy"

If he tries to play the clinch game with Conor, he's getting KTFO. He'll play the range game and use far superior boxing to skate by unscathed.

>FACT: The Boxing commission sees this as more than just a fight, it's a conflict between boxing and MMA, that latter of which was getting more popular than the traditional sport of boxing.

Boxing still makes way more money.

>FACT: The boxing commission is going to make SURE that Mayweather wins because this will be seen as a victory for the sport of boxing over MMA.

True. There is no way Conor wins a decision. None whatsoever.

>Don't waste your time. Don't waste your money

Agreed.

>All the race war shit is bait.

Agreed again. I bet Conor and Mayweather laugh their asses off about this shit backstage. "I almost lost it when you said I couldn't read. You gotta warn me before you throw shit like that out."

>every white country accepts hordes of shitskins and gives them everything for free
>people still think "white supremacy" is a thing

your failures are your own fault

Who said anything about black people? the fact is that this thread is pure Sup Forumsshit from the very beginning.

I'm not gonna bet on Mac, but just saying "lawl different sports no way he has even a chance" is retarded

Hes younger, bigger, hits like a truck. He's a southpaw, which Floyd has struggled with, and his bread and butter has always been boxing adapted to MMA. To think he doesn't have a chance is silly.
Not to mention, Floyd has spent his entire life adapting and learning to react to boxers. You never know what will happen when someone brings a new looks, a new style of movement. And with hands like Conor's, there's very little room for error.
In all likelihood, Floyd wins. Conor stands a solid chance though.

He's not knocking Conor out. Conor is young and has a great chin. He also has legitimate power that will flatten Floyd if he makes a mistake. Do you know how humiliating that would be? Nah, Floyd is going to play it safe, put on a defensive boxing clinic at the expense of a far less experienced fighter, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Anybody with half a brain can tell this is some stage WWE shit.
Conner will go around heiling Hitler and wearing a drumpph hat, get the shit kicked out of him/dive since we all know Manletweather is a phony which pozzed sites like TMZ can eteranlly exclaim RACISTS AND ALT-RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTERS BTFO FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>betting money on a potato that has never had a pro or amateur boxing match against one of the best fighters of his generation

Its a lot worse actually, his other works depicts big hulking BLACK men killing white men and raping white women.

The artist, who worked with the Rothschilds, called the piece 'victory'.

Its creepy.

I wasn't saying he will knock Conor out - I just said that he should be embarrassed if he doesn't. Your scenario is probably more likely.

Read a fucking history book, dude. You're as bad as Floyd.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment

>McGregor shit talks literally every one he fights on the basis of everything from nationality to appearance
>Has told brazilians he's a conquistador and is going to drag them through their favela on horse back prior to beating their shit in
>Shit talks Flyod being a nog
>*OMG how racysss!!!1*

lmao get fucked
>implying calling someone a racist means anything anymore
boy who cried wolf

Black people aren't obsessed with race, of course not

Conor will take a beating and the ref or his corner will stop it, guaranteed.

I'm a racist but my money is on the nigger

Now if you had gone with this argument from the get go, I would not have had a problem.

I basically agree with you. The problem is that Boxing adapted to MMA is not going to be as effective in a boxing match against arguably the greatest defensive boxer of all time.

Conor's best chance is to try to land that one shot that puts out the lights. But the chances of that are slim.

The other ray of light may come if, as someone mentioned earlier, Floyd loses his mind and tries to play the clinch game with Conor. That is much more familiar territory for Conor. I think Floyd will be shocked at how powerful a trained MMA fighter can be in the clinch.

Name one well known black celebrity who has not brought up their race in some capacity.

>Play in a way that's within the rules, wins fights and doesn't lead to major brain damage
>pathetic and a disgrace
?

That's much more likely. But he's not going to the mat.

>can't grow enough food to support themselves
Now tell me that's not nigger behavior

>Mayweather was headed to jail for tax evasion
no he wasn't. its a civil case. the IRS would just put liens on his property and sell them for the money.

>If he tries to play the clinch game with Conor, he's getting KTFO
you do realize that this is not mma and the potato cant take him down, right? mayweather is probably one of the best defensive fighers of all time and will use the clinch to pop the potato multiple times

Spike Lee

easy mode:
Name one black person who has not brought up their race in some capacity.

Can we all agree that Mayweather wouldn't make it two minutes into the first round of an MMA fight?

Takedown, mount, pummel, and submit. Finished in the first round, all day every day.

How come Mayweather never does any MMA?

Seems kinda weird to say you're hotshit by forcing everyone else to do boxing.