Virgin boy eggs or "tong zi dan" are a traditional delicacy of Dongyang, Zhejiang...

Virgin boy eggs or "tong zi dan" are a traditional delicacy of Dongyang, Zhejiang, China made by cooking eggs in urine collected from young boys. Every year in early spring time, the urine of prepubescent school boys (preferably under 10 years) is collected and boiled with eggs and sold for 1.50 yuan, around twice the price of a regular boiled egg. In 2008, Dongyang recognized the eggs as "local intangible cultural heritage."

Urine is collected from school toilets or boys urinate directly into collection buckets set out by vendors. The eggs are soaked and boiled in the urine. The shells are cracked and cooked more on low heat like tea eggs. Cooking takes all day.

Dongyang residents believe "the eggs decrease body heat, promote better blood circulation and just generally reinvigorate the body." According to a practitioner of Chinese medicine, urine crystals are like ren zhong bai. "It can treat yin deficiency, decrease internal body heat, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis."

How is this politics I don't want to read about piss eggs you dumb chink

I rather get the urine straight from the source.

fpbp

You frighten me sometimes, Hans

I just realized I have never seen a chinese poster here.

>tfw they aren't soaked in young boy's semen instead
>tfw it's socially acceptable to eat eggs soaked in a school-aged boys' urine but not okay to touch school-aged boys

>chinese
>people

Fer real

Yucky as fucky

They have firewalls they need to bypass to even get on this site.

Captcha blocks them

You fastidious wide-eyes don't know what you're missing.

>in young boy's semen instead
It dont work like that. Also get help.

>Chinks being disgusting

Shocking!

That's ok Great Ghost of Chairman Mao, I'm not interested in the slightest.

>treat yin deficiency
Are all Chinese retarded or is just the rural ones?

Not politics

Do people in China actually eat piss eggs or is this some kind of meme thing that only a handful of people do?

Typical German

Sounds absolutely disgusting. Any sciencefags able to elaborate on what's actually in virgin boys' urine, and on the legitimacy of these health claims?

>Chinese medicine
>legitimacy

It's a very real thing.

Mostly old farts eat them. They're also eaten during drinking games by 20-somethings.

Chinese people eat so many strange things by western standards though, piss eggs are the least of the weird.

I'm not under ten, but I bet I produce a lot more urine than the average child. Could I make a living in China selling homemade virgin eggs?

Who cares if it's legit. I can see a huge market for this shit powered by none other than /r9k/, the largest source of virgin boys on the internet.

This belongs on /ck/.

I always figured Sup Forums would be blocked in china

What about that aborted baby fetus soup?

fucking chinks

>piss eggs are the least of the weird.

I'm probably going to regret this, but please explain. What could be worse than piss eggs?

I think it's only blocked because of the Google captcha. A Sup Forums pass will get you past that.

>Chinese ""cuisine""