Menage a 3

>Jealously over gary + penis fears

M-maybe something good will happen.

>Gary finally gets his dick wet again only because Sonya wants to hatefuck someone else
Dave and Giz still into suffering I see.

Like a threesome!

No just kidding WHY WOULD ANYTHING GOOD HAPPEN EVER

Well, they usually would have just cut to Yuki freaking out and this is near the end of the volume, it might not go as Sonya plans.

That last panel would make a decent banner.

10 points to Gryffindor if this ends with Yuki working a battered Sonya like a fleshlight to get Gary off. Gary gets off, Yuki doesn't have to see or touch his penis, Sonya gets her ass beat, win-win-win, right?

It would be great.

Who cares? That artist is dogshit.

I lost interest in this plot line when Yuki attacked a bunch of total strangers and was shielded from any penalty by her plot armor. When a character is immune to consequences the story loses something.

>girl sleeping with her friend's man specifically to piss her off
This is my fetish
>because she wants hatesex
Well, not quite, but beggars can't be choosers

It's gonna end with Yuki fucking Gary in a blind rage

She's too angry to realize she's touching a dick until they're finished

at which point she flips out again and attacks Gary so funny

>Sonya gets her ass beat
This will probably happen. Next update is the last of this volume and volumes always end with a variation of the first strip of the volume. This is the first strip.

This scenario would be better if it ended with all of them having sex but we all know Gary is going to get punched in the balls and be forced to watch two girls having wild lesbian sex with a bruised dick

Or slightly closer to the usual spirit of the comic, I would also accept Gary 'accidentally' getting off due to the movement of Sonya getting her body beat while riding him.

no it will end badly, don´t get your hopes up, never

>Gary is going to get punched in the balls and be forced to watch two girls having wild lesbian sex with a bruised dick
this is the most possible scenario

>Giz still into suffering I see.
s/he has some some of that good old penis envy

>still posting this shit on Sup Forums

they gonna fight a little and then one of the girl wil rush to suck the other girl tits and began to hate fuck while gary watches like a cuck

>Back to Gary

Boooo.

This is a welcome relief from the wrestling plot.

zii just completly vanished from the plot

oh no

whatever shall we do

The wrestling plot was better than Gary shit.

>>implying less Zii is a bad thing

>M-maybe something good will happen.
you do realize what comic this is

You miss her don't you user

oh giz you fucking hermaphrodite, when you gonna stop the suffering?

I haven't read this in years. Has Gary screwed anyone besides Kylie or whatever her name was?

I thought this comic was about an affable geek who never got laid

yep, 3 other people

not really, he`s geting fucked in the ass by a girl tho

>s/he
>hermaphrodite
is this a new meme?

It's now about every character, including the geek, getting laid in waAacky situations

Giz literally has male chromosomes, but her genitals never turned into a penis.

I stopped caring about Dangerously Chloe when they changed artists

Wish Fulfillment: The Comic

TFW no cute girls lusting after you.

I wish Sup Forums wasn't such a sausage fest.

Have you ever even read it? It's far from wish fulfillment.

>Wish Fulfillment: The Comic
you wanna get cucked, blueballed, punched, raped and pegged?
that´s a wish you want to fulfill?

Oh yeah. I know all about the humiliation. But he still gets sex.

So it's still a win win

Sex is sex. Any form of sex is better than virginity.

It's only a wish fulfillment series if you're into being humiliated and pegged.

Can't tell if slut or beta.

>rape is better than virginity

Is that what your step-dad told you?

not really, rape and pegging specially

>thread stayed alive long enough for sandra to update
You guys have gotten a lot more active in my time away

That brown girl failing to seduce Sandra is still the worst thing to ever happen in any of these comics.

>comic ends with Sandra getting fired and all subplots suddenly made irrelevant so they don't have to deal with writing it or their extraordinarily late artist anymore
It'd be terrible, but funny.

>Sandra isn't a lesbian and chose not to cheat on her boyfriend
She is an anomaly in the pixie trix universe.

holly shit!!!

dave zero is that you?

Cammi is best girl.

Didi is boring shit. And her not knowing how lesbians works is fucking obnoxiously stupid.

J Waltrip is all the justification you need to drop a webcomic.

She's basically just a guest star in Dillon's shitty comic now

So much happens and yet somehow nothing changes. Like most harem animes.

I stopped reading this when I realized the nudity wasn't ever coming back.

I've reread this strip until my head started to hurt.

one, the facepunch occurred…completely off-panel? As in, the only time we see Didi before this page was her screaming "I have to go to ze gym"?

two, exactly why is Didi losing her shit Popeye style over Roxie accusing her of not seeing her in the first place because maybe she's short?

No seriously, English is my first language and I can't understand this at all.

Dillon's comic has been a Josie and the Pussycats pin up for like a month.

The writing's never been better.

my favorite degenerate feminists, besides of Moon over June.

This is the only appearance of Didi before the linked strip, it's like a month and a half worth's of strips beforehand.

Obviously all of this makes sense in Dave's head but I wasn't dropped on mine enough to see what he's seeing.

Didi isn't losing her shit, she made her move while Roxy was distracted by the short comment. Obviously the punch happened off screen, it was the start of a volume which always has a time skip.

>exactly why is Didi losing her shit Popeye style over Roxie accusing her of not seeing her in the first place because maybe she's short?

Because Roxie put her in what is presumably a painful leglock over an accident.

has Kiley "cheating" on DiDi come up yet

>cheating
They aren't in a relationship. Didi is infatuated with her largely for the orgasms, and uses the therapy as an excuse. Kiley just wants out because of the breast phobia. Not to mention she was dating Matt before that.

that's what the scare quotes are for, dummy

It doesn't come up because it doesn't count

this is Menage a 3, everything counts if it can cause drama or waAacky sexual situations

yeah hahaha

>zii just completly vanished from the plot

The only purpose Zii had for existing was to cause chaos in relationships as the forever-insatiable bisexual. If she couldn't fuck Didi, then her job as a character was to cock block Gary from fucking Didi.

While no one expects a sex comedy webcomic to have rich character backstories, it's clear that Dave had no idea what to do with Zii beyond the strip's original triad, and when he split Gary and Didi as far apart as possible the best he could think up was "she'll ruin THIS relationship, then she'll ruin THAT relationship," ad nauseam.

And then when his writer's block over Zii hit the wall the hardest, he had her do something SO TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS that it upset everyone from MRAs to tumblrinas. You know what I'm talking about.

By this point in the strip EVERYONE IS BISEXUAL so she's got literally nothing exceptional about her and Gary and Didi have totally separate lives.

She'll be like Kiley: gone until Dave's no longer bored by her existence and then suddenly recur in a storyline build specifically for her. And then she'll disappear again, possibly for good this time.

Zii has a plot lines, she has the band plot line and the stalker plot. She just doesn't have anything to do with Didi and Gary and the last few months have been all on Didi and kiley. Gary has basically only shown up when dragged in by another character.

I am honestly impressed Gary can have standing-up sex

like not even against a wall or anything, he is supporting Sonya with sheer muscle powah

>the band plot line
boring

>and the stalker plot
Zii nerfed her into a groupie she can manage

The present generation of webcomic writers are all allergic to actual conflict

The point is she didn't vanish from the plot, everybody just has their own plot. The comic would be a bigger mess than it is now if they didn't put some on hold while others run.