ITT: /ourguys/ 2017 edition

ITT: /ourguys/ 2017 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-BEpwGbNkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like he divided us.

When shitposting goes wrong

So is he secretly racist or was he just looking for insults?

>When your mediocre film career comes to a halt but you still crave attention

Honest question, why do so many Disney Child Stars turn out batshit crazy?

D I V I D E D

Damn...

Because they all get molested by that fat guy who's name I can't remember... Dan something

Everyone is secretly racist. They just need something to bring it out of them. This video should be enough for just about anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-BEpwGbNkQ

>nigger kills his son
>he flips out in courtroom
>attacks nigger
>call him a nigger
>nigger family begins defending him
>"y'all is racisss mayn"
>"he dindu nuffin'"
>"he innocent"

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

A classic I seldom see posted here anymore

I'm pretty sure, he's still not truly sorry for what he said. Racist fuck

I love racism.

>y'all is racisss mayn"
>"he dindu nuffin'"
>"he innocent"

No one said that. Did we watch the same vid?

That's just how anything other than "yes master" sounds to a Sup Forumstard

As for his first comment, I think pretty much all women prefer black dick

>perpetrators family yells at distraught father of victim
>it's cool because they're black
Libs are subhuman

Women don't like dicks that are too big for them. It's painful.

>it's cool because they're black

No one said this either

That's Nickelodeon, Disney's pedophiles at least have the decency to stay out of the spotlight.

Lol rekt

Did you just get upset at your own strawman

Based Ross

keep telling yourself that whiteboi

Dubs speak the truth.

What video is this from?

Is ross our guy?

Can't boss the Ross

you want to know something weird?

the way he mentions xvideos is exactly like a thread that I saw on either here or Sup Forums, but basically it was about doing some custom search to find cheating wives in your area getting blacked. i wonder if he was in that thread

He is the blackedposter.

lmao black dicks look literally like turds, and don't give me this "muh BBC" meme shit either because I am, well, not european, but I'm sure a nigger would say I'm white, and I have a big dick.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever read.

>us whites invented and built all of this cool shit

No, a handful of brilliant men did those things. You white trash honkeys have as little connection to Edison as Ethiopians. Claim to achievement by proxy is the sign of someone who's never achieved anything.

>TMZ

The duality of man

>but I'm sure a nigger would say I'm white

Nobody of any race would, Pablo

Why are people here so obsessed with this guy?

White society over hundreds of years facilitated those great minds while niggers have civil wars and AIDS epidemics, I'm not quite sure what you're attempting to gain by reasoning that white people exclusively claim individual achievement whenever needed

Do not bully the Ross

>misunderstanding his point
As expected of a nigger

>Everyone is secretly racist.
Not really. Everyone is innately afraid with the unfamiliar, and doing things that would be labeled as racist could just be a manifestation of this natural fear. Doesn't discount that some people are actually racist.

haha top kek

so now you know my ethnicity?
spoiler alert it's not hispanic or mediterranean

Found the shitskin

>Everyone is secretly racist

t racist.

Except when you waz kangs, right?

Not really, their scoops are actually legit.

He's right. You just want to claim intelligence by proxy. I'm not saying western society isn't superior but you will just spout We did this or did that. When it wasn't we, it was him.

This. I've never seen them both at the same time and since he's in jail I didn't see a blacked thread

>Cheetahfag is a Sup Forumsirgin

what a surprise.

There is literally a show coming out in UK called "Is Love Racist?" which is about how some people aren't attracted to other races. It's a clickbait title; but essentially, yeah. Everybody IS racist.

Shia status: Divided

So there is a reality show in the UK where shocking things happen! OH MY FUCKING GOD!

>Thinking a reality show has any bearing on real life.

Just stop/

>beating a dead horse over and over

>White society

Not a thing. Most white people have been fucking farmers. A small segment of the population innovated and that wasn't "white society" it was the cognitive elite. You have as much connection to them as the Pharaohs.

Try again, faggot

I am definitely slightly more racist now. Fuck that murderer and his family

You're thinking of "Pain Inside Her" Schneider.

You /tg/ retards do understand the concept of saving reaction images right?

ubbbaa dah bongaa ugh ugh raysismm
t. nigger

He's right but it doesn't help his arguement when he just keeps repeating shit over and over, clinging to the same topic. He needs to learn to debate better. Also, spouting racist shit doesn't help your arguement of how much better you are than someone.

It's not a reality show. It's a 'documentary' exploring how different races have different trait desires. Which isn't shocking.

>treating races differently because some are better than others

>the banal acknowledgement that races exist

what is racism. people use both and it pisses me off

Its gonna be okay, you'll grow up one day. If I was black, I wouldn't bother coming to Sup Forums jr

You better start believing in white societies. You're living in one

No single race has built in single desire. Thats just straight up lie and doesn't show how it's racist.

If they really want to make a point, publish a study that is peer reviewed.

Only thing worse than a nigger is a white cuck trying to earn good boy points by defending them.

>societies dominated by whites dont exist
You're a special kind of retard.

>(((peer)))reviewed

lol

>When it wasn't we, it was him.
>implying caucasians haven't worked together for millennia to build better civilizations, inventions, society and graciously let the rest of the world grasp at the power they wielded
>implying some of the most ambitious things humankind has ever or will ever achieve weren't the concerted efforts of white people, 9 times out of 10
>implying your argument isn't just a quick bandaid style veil to conceal your own jealousy at being part of a sub-par group
lmao, remember jamal, you'd be eating dirt pies and making love to sheep in your mud hut if we hadn't came along and bought your ancestors from the local witch doctor at the high price of some shiny stones and string
the real kicker is your people come from a continent vast in it's natural wealth, and for millions of years knew nothing of it, exploited none of it, and got cucked by virtually every other civilization on earth for it right up into the modern era also your fellow africans hate you because they think you take everything for granted you do, the fact that you're booty blasted about who invented what when you aren't even on the same playing field says it all