ITT: white people

ITT: white people

Where's the aftermath?

ITT: white people crossing a bridge made me Mexicans.

They have to go back folks...

black people lol.

that lil kids upper body strength

MIRIN

Which culturally deep African ethnicity did this one.
Sorry if I sound ethnocentric.

shes using a mixed grip

>Not noticing she is supporting a grown ass man also

is she natty?

probably not

by*

Is anyone else laighing super hard at this picture

Actually that was mudslimes killing them.

ITT: black people

>white people are so awkward and uncoordinated that they can't even cross a bridge without fucking up

smdh sad!

White people.

no survivors

>laighing
I know I am.

Really makes you think...

OP's picture isn't really representative of white people. If it were,
>the woman who didn't fall would be complaining to the falling men about their privilege
>the little girl holding on for dear life would be being raped by a Pakistani immigrant
>the boys under the bridge would form a human bridge so that North African Muslims could walk across
>The man falling down would be apologizing for all the slaves he owned 400 years ago, and all the colonializing he did when not at his blue-collar job for 50 hours/week.
>There'd be a black guy picking Mr. Blue Collar's pocket while yelling that he dindu nuffin
>A news caster would show up with a camera man, so that his news channel can tell the story of the horrible white family that is oppressing the poor young black man, and how this family is racistly grunting too loud as the Muslims step across them
>The guy on the far right would see what's going on, realize how stupid it is, and then go on to Sup Forums to bitch about how something needs to be done, rather than doing anything himself

Then you'd have a true and accurate picture of white people in 2016