Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3
Budget: $200 million
Box office: $1.215 billion

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Budget: $300 million
Box office: $873.3 million

Iron Man is now a bigger draw than both Batman and Superman? Both films were pretty divisive.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1498074215646/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/A0kwHsJJF7DQfXb7iGnuNg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/theater/image/x77gqIPyD2MQnymCet8DgQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84881884/#84884511
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84881884/#84884524
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED/
track5.mixtape.moe/dhcfyb.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BvS is the most experimental art house film in disguise as blockbuster ever

KINO

Spiderman Homecoming Beat Ironman in domestic opening weekend

Why are there so many iron mans on the poster?

>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Budget: $300 million
i'm pretty sure it was 400
there was lots of shitposting about it being the most expensive flick until the latest pirates one

That was actually before the reshoots. The finally budget was actually 500 mil
(Plus another 300 mill for advertising)

BvS was 250 million.

As far as the numbers, IM was the first MCU movie post Avengers and RDJ attracts normies like no other.

>Iron Man is now a bigger draw than both Batman and Superman?
in china.

Batman can score a billion by himself than any of your ensemble casted marvel movies.

How does it feel that Iron Spider 4 is going to get topped by guy pretending to be a monkey directed by soon-to-be Batman Director Matt Reeves? Batman is King Capeshit and Matt Reeves has to beat people with a stick to get people to stop pestering him about that movie while trying to promote a PoTA movie.

Do you get paid in steam videogames or pajeet dollars?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1498074215646/

What will happen when Spiderman and Iron-man get beaten by Gal?

Acktually BvS costed 1 trillion dollars because Snyder blew up office buildings to shoot the fight scenes.

>post gadot images in WW threads
>"IT'S A SHILL CONSPIRACY!"

Mass suicide.
>tfw Iron Spider's actual gross is basically the same as WW's on the same day because it's having terrible drops

How is it you can waifu post and avatar with an actress when both have been ban ASAP since 2013 unless its for sponsored content like game of thrones and now clearly this?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/A0kwHsJJF7DQfXb7iGnuNg/
It's very interesting you're trying to hide too

Fuck white people desu

Don't forget the 25 dollars for Sup Forums kino posters.

>How is it you can waifu post and avatar with an actress when both have been ban ASAP since 2013
that applies to other boards. I'm just posting laughing pics of Gadot at pathetic anons. Literally no different from laughing Evans.

>How does it feel that Iron Spider 4 is going to get topped by guy pretending to be a monkey
As long as Homecoming drops less than 55% it should retain its number one position into its second week. Unless War overpeforms. Right now it's tracking for $50 million.

Nowhere near.

The marketing meme has been busted wide open since it came out that Spider-Man Homecoming was confirmed to to have the biggest marketing budget of a Capeshit

at $140 million

>that applies to other boards
>/q/ and the waifucaust didn't happen
You're joking right? You just admit you weren't here
Even being here for a year or 2 you'll figure out waifu posting is banned on this board
>I'm just posting laughing pics of Gadot at pathetic anons. Literally no different from laughing Evans.
You're a shill.
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/theater/image/x77gqIPyD2MQnymCet8DgQ/

It won't, Apes is projected to take that #1 place.

>/q/ and the waifucaust didn't happen
I don't go to shitboards that wants to cry about why Sup Forums is too mean to them and bitch to mods about deleting Sup Forums.
>Thinks Sup Forums is held to the same standard as other boards.
You're joking right? I'm not saying Sup Forums is a funposting free for all but standards are quite different from here versus boards like Sup Forums and others.
>laughing at all the retarded predictions how every movie from Captain Underpants to Transformers was stop Wonder Woman is now shilling.
Be still my rupturing sides! I would've easily done just the same if Spiderman got all of these retarded predictions.

How do you live with all this paranoia?

>I don't go to shitboards that wants to cry about why Sup Forums is too mean to them and bitch to mods about deleting Sup Forums.
The threads were spammed here too though and it was a very big thing fucking in 2013 that changed this board into the mess it is today. Again you've proven you're a fraud
>Thinks Sup Forums is held to the same standard as other boards.
>You're joking right? I'm not saying Sup Forums is a funposting free for all but standards are quite different from here versus boards like Sup Forums and others.
It isn't which is why people complained all the the time that other boards can have waifu threads, but Sup Forums can't. Again you've proven you're a fraud
>laughing at all the retarded predictions how every movie from Captain Underpants to Transformers was stop Wonder Woman is now shilling.
>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED/
You're a shill. The last time this sort of thing happened was for Dredd(2012) and the first Purge movie and both were confirmed shilling

I've been coming here for years and I still can't tell if people believe this or if it's just a joke.

the movie has a lot of iron mans in it. they are just hollow suits, they are just robots.

What's with Pajeet Peewee Herman on the end there?

if your spectrum of waifu posts are posting pics of lead actress in a thread of said movie in 3 threads then you really are just foolish. why don't go bitch about oriental decor in a chinese restaurant while you're at it?
>You're a shill. The last time this sort of thing happened was for Dredd(2012) and the first Purge movie and both were confirmed shilling
Get the fuck over yourself. Nobody wants to sell you shit. Your paranoia would be laughable if it weren't so sad. Nobody is trying to convince you to see Wonder Woman, The Rock isn't really trying to get you to see his RAUNCHY comedy movie.

Also i only recognize like 3 of my posts in that link but keep lurking through image hashes as if it proves anything.

>if your spectrum of waifu posts are posting pics of lead actress in a thread of said movie in 3 threads then you really are just foolish. why don't go bitch about oriental decor in a chinese restaurant while you're at it?
Again you've exposed yourself. If you were actually from this board and not a shill you would know that the last 3 posts you've posted have been BOS with an image of an actress no matter what unless it's for sponsored content
>Get the fuck over yourself. Nobody wants to sell you shit
Once you've exposed yourself. Everyone knew what they were doing and your posting is exactly the same as theirs was.
>Also i only recognize like 3 of my posts in that link but keep lurking through image hashes as if it proves anything.
>same image hash and fn
Interesting

Throw that tinhat broheim, I'm galposting too out of love

He's just a more entertaining character. The real trick will be recreating him later down the line without RDJ.

Then you've fallen for their market strategy
>dude the purge was a bit iffy but overall it was good. hopefully they make a sequel!!
>buy the bluray so we can get a dredd sequel! for my waifu anderson!!
Disgusting

>Riri Williams
Kill it with fire.

They're called RDJs not Iron Man

>tfw Disney and Warner Bros come to an agreement to have the first Marvel vs DC movie

kill me

>Again you've exposed yourself. If you were actually from this board and not a shill you would know that the last 3 posts you've posted have been BOS with an image of an actress no matter what unless it's for sponsored content
lmao so Simpson image posters are shilling for Fox? Good to know!
>Also i only recognize like 3 of my posts in that link but keep lurking through image hashes as if it proves anything.
>same image hash and fn
>Interesting
Interesting indeed because I didn't even have internet on the first week of July. By your retarded logic, "what did he mean by that" and other buzzphrase posters are the same person. You're not this abysmally retarded as you are paranoid right?

track5.mixtape.moe/dhcfyb.webm

>lmao so Simpson image posters are shilling for Fox? Good to know!
No because it's not an actress, but if they were avataring like you are they would still be banned. It's very strange that you're still going yet keep proving you have no idea about what happened to this board whilst claiming to be from this board and not a shill.
>Interesting indeed because I didn't even have internet on the first week of July
That a nice excuse you can't prove
>By your retarded logic, "what did he mean by that" and other buzzphrase posters are the same person
Of course not because they're not posting the same image with the same filename and same image hash over and over like you have, shill
For example archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/theater/image/x77gqIPyD2MQnymCet8DgQ/

But keep going and proving me correct. Avataring, the ignorance of how this site and its extras work, and the best part the complete and utter lack of Sup Forums knowledge

Autism.

You're retarded.
I literally made that webm and that one with sound and I'm not even the one replying to you.

>That a nice excuse you can't prove
That's right my autistic internet detective user. All those Baneposters are 1 dedicated shitposter.
>But keep going and proving me correct. Avataring, the ignorance of how this site and its extras work, and the best part the complete and utter lack of Sup Forums knowledge
t. someone who hasn't been on Sup Forums for as much they like to boast on about.
Sup Forums is an impressionable den of (You) fishers. If they see something that gets said (You)s it'll catch on. (Record scratch freeze frame comes to mind). I am doing nothing that hasn't been done on this board for ages, while you only descend spirally to this retarded madness chasing copypastas and images trying to tie it all together.

>That's right my autistic internet detective user. All those Baneposters are 1 dedicated shitposter.
Note that he started with this because I've shown his true nature. He ignored the first line because his sensibility and shilling ways are in full display
>Baneposters are 1 dedicated shitposter.
And for this? in 2013 when it started picking up steam it actually was. Again something you would know if you were here, but you weren't as you're a shill.
>someone who hasn't been on Sup Forums for as much they like to boast on about.
I've been on this board longer than you and probably the other 20 posters itt. And again with each reply you're proving you haven't been here very long. as stated above.
>Sup Forums is an impressionable den of (You) fishers. If they see something that gets said (You)s it'll catch on.
That's true, but as shown here it's only you spamming these linked images

>He ignored the first line because his sensibility and shilling ways are in full display.
>No because it's not an actress, but if they were avataring like you are they would still be banned. It's very strange that you're still going yet keep proving you have no idea about what happened to this board whilst claiming to be from this board and not a shill.
Good thing I am doing nothing on this board that hasn't been done or is even against the rules at the slightest Sup Forums or other boards. None of my posts have made the slightest effort to shill Wonder Woman to anybody. You're clearly one of the anons who got btfo when one of your retarded predictions didn't fall through. It was you who thought Transformers would make Wonder Woman lose legs wasn't it? All that I'm getting out of this is that you're perpetually vexed at this current board culture of shitposting and trying to pride yourself as being a lord of flies.

>Good thing I am doing nothing on this board that hasn't been done or is even against the rules at the slightest Sup Forums
>rules at the slightest Sup Forums
You're posting an image of an actress with each post in the way people have been banned for left and right since the 2013 waifucaust unless again its for sponsored content
>or other boards
You said it yourself that Sup Forums has its own set of rules and I told you "It isn't which is why people complained all the the time that other boards can have waifu threads, but Sup Forums can't"
>None of my posts have made the slightest effort to shill Wonder Woman to anybody
You're shilling >You're clearly one of the anons who got btfo when one of your retarded predictions didn't fall through. It was you who thought Transformers would make Wonder Woman lose legs wasn't it?
I haven't made a thread or post about films bombing since Avatar
>current board culture of shitposting
A culture which you would know if you weren't a shill wasn't a natural happening and was forced on this board by the guys you pay to spam these wonder woman threads and posts

They won't do that.

>You're posting an image of an actress with each post in the way people have been banned for left and right since the 2013 waifucaust unless again its for sponsored content.
Fuck I wished I was getting paid reply to your dumbass. I can't believe all this time I've been shitposting for free!
>You said it yourself that Sup Forums has its own set of rules and I told you "It isn't which is why people complained all the the time that other boards can have waifu threads, but Sup Forums can't"
Sup Forums only wants to waifu child actors/actresses. of course mods would want to stop what's clearly an invitation for CP posting.
>You're shilling
Yeah as you can see at the bottom of that thread i recommend everyone to bring their wife's son to see Wonder Woman and to buy a limited edition WW cup(tm) at their local kinoplex. Don't forget to tip your usher! But of course, it was all for naught because of the strict no singles policy. Watch as this post will be taken seriously.
>I haven't made a thread or post about films bombing since Avatar
Wow all that boasting about this being your home board and yet knowing nothing about it. sad.