Population of 23 million

>population of 23 million
>by capita far superior to all other nations

Should Australian men start breeding the women of cucked countries like Germany and France?

Should you these dubs, bro?

Wait till the pools over
Then you have my permission ro whine

>breeding with less superior species
>implying this does not lower the australian banter quality
>everyone wanna act aussie
>no one wanna be aussie
:(

I don't remember there's 4th place on winning pedestal, m8.

>BY CAPITA
>BY CAPITA
>BY CAPITA
if this argument is used again im gonna hang myself

Winter sports is white sport

Summer sports is nigger and asians

We'll still be top 5 or 6 you pasty pommie cunt

>muh winter Olympics
>please watch it someone

No one cares, swisscuck

Checked and look a half aussie world is better than a no aussie world

>per capita
>otherwise known as we're worse so let me come up with a metric that I lets my nation not blow

>this kills the roo

swimming is dominated by whites

The exception proves the rule

>Australia beats the UK at every Commonwealth Games

How does it feel to be cucked by your retarded bogan son, dad?

And we beat you in every Olympics

Still superior per capita

Just it admit you're a race of pasty inferior cuckolds

Pretty much 25% if your population was born here, your not exactly a separate race.

>be a bogan sheepfucker
>fully sick lebbo athletes win a couple golds
>call us cucked
>start fantasizing about having sex with humans

You're thinking of the Kiwis, Hans.

>per capita meme
Why aren't you comparing the number of athletes participating, or the amiunt of money your countries invest in irrelevant sports?
The only reason your country is so high in the rankings is because tere are a shit ton of swimming medals

because that ruins the meme

Enjoy your new president cuntface.

desu your country would be better if all your males were replaced with aussies

I admit you ex-British convicts are good at swimming, but what else you got going for you?

>the only reason you're so high is because you're really good at sports

We nearly beat your blacked basketball team today

What's Sakhalin like?

fair effort at banter, shame you don't channel that into border protection desu

We aren't 25% Paki mate.

>medals per capita

>the same faggots who bitch about per capita being usednherenprobablynuse the same argument when complaining about spics or niggers
They have a point.

Man, we keep sending more and more washed-up players to that joke of a basketball tourney and we STILL can't lose. Not that I can criticize other countries TOO much; who the hell else even plays urban ball-hoop? I'm surprised the Olympic committee continues to approve a sport that the team that wins EVERY SINGLE TIME doesn't even halfway take seriously.

>canada #34

You can fuck degenerate Franch women for all I care. My qt gf is Chinese.

25% of your population was born there too.

Too bad, but hey, it's the summer olympics leaf.

Indisputable fact. All good German men died out by 1945, I'd replace the current faggot numales infesting Germany with Australians any day

What sports are your people good in besides archery?

Kek

Holy fuck

>nod an argumend:-DD
Well done burger

> by capita far superior to all other nations
Except Slovenia, Hungary, Kosovo, Georgia (caucasian, not the US one, get the fuck out of here yanks) and New Zealand.

> forgot pic

>new zealand over australia
jej

does anyone have any more of these
i fucking love these

Strange thing, waffle mix. Always put in the recommended amount of water ... maybe it's just my altitude. IDK but even at 2 times the amount of water to amount of HUNGRY (mother fucking) JACK mix, it is still clumpy. And don't get me wrong; I don't have a pancake griddle like a rich boy, but my Crisco filled pan makes even them runny mixes into thick ass mofo pancakes. I don't know what to do, my life is a mess and I'm an alcoholic. Please help.

>aussie men breed with all women
>20 years in the future we all become dolphins
>japs only humans left
>kill all dolphins

Yeah nah

Yeah... nah, cunt...

You mother fuckers live in a country that is made for summer Olympics and you can't even crack the first spot.

Canada, on the other hand, was 1st in 2010 in medal count and 4th in 2014.

We are the true alphas of the Anglosphere. You and the Americans are trash.
Get r3kt, cunt.

>if this argument is used again im gonna hang myself

Something something fat joke that incorporates By Capita as a round about way of saying "Do it cunt"

Sorry mate, my banter game's off tonight.

Women from there don't have pouches. I don't think you'd be compatible.

Come back when your country does anything useful in a real sport

WILL BRITFAGS EVER RECOVER?

As long as your athlete is a sandnigga who cares about medals amirite?

In Australia everything tries to kill you, from the local bipedal fauna to the petrol sniffing cunts to spiders and drop bears. By definition they are mad cunts, being the descendants of England's trash
These facts explain it.

Bruh

>Canada and germany at top

Cuckolympics?

Ever since I finished uni, I started to do this thing where I work 5-6 months while learning a language, then take a few weeks in that country fucking their women and living like a king. I just returned from a trip to France where I culturally enriched a bunch of slutty liberal frenchies in Lyon and Bordeaux

>Mfw "cum en Moi"

Jesus dude, hahahahaaha r3kt

Yes

that's my dream desu

TOP KEK

wow good bants lad

> Australian
> Men

What the fuck you talking about Sheila.?

what about Hungary?

BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
T
F
O

>swimming medals
>worth anything

Why do we need over 9000 different swimming events? Why not just go by distances, we don't have 100m hopping races so why all the pointless slow strokes?

UK will be third by the end, the track cycling medals begin today.

The Australia of Asia

you don't know what that means. Proves in this case means tests (aka weakens and undermines).

Remember: if you get gold you lose

What? It's not correct to say that?

>Fucked a 19yo white australian bitch at a bathroom in Madrid

Enjoy taking care of my baby while I build the wall, cuckm8

Nice one Piers, I remember the last time I was in England I didn't see a single male outside the refugee districts of London who didn't have pasty fucking white skin and girl like arms looking more dishevelled and melancholic than an icon of Christ. I'm so glad I pumped my true blue aussie cum into your women so they know what real dick feels like

Fellow australian,, explain how much money we waste on this UN sports carnival before boasting.
Its a fucking disgrace,
Every Australian olympian should be gassed

Never mind I googled it. I was using this saying wrong the whole time. Thanks Ameribro

>Not being able to adapt to the sun despite being white

You have inferior genes, toblerone.

No, similar to how per capita works for the House of Representatives but not the Senate; the Olympics does not work for per capita. There is a maximum number of people a country can send. While more populous countries can send more people, it's not proportional. Imagine, for each Australian in the Olympics, there were 10 Americans and 40 Chinese and 40 Indians. That would be accurate representation. Instead there are maximums with more populous countries being allowed more spots (but not proportionally).
Larger countries do get an advantage because only the top of the top gets to go, hence you get more elite players with your larger gene pool selection. But it cannot be analyzed on a per capita basis.

She got passed around like a bong

Can someone explain this to me please?

>by capita
Is this the new WE WUZ KANGZ for ausfailians?

He's implying that only 25% of brits are anglos
Everyone else is black or kebab

Most of the medals (in particular gold) were won by our women, in particular those in our swimming team. This nation hedges our bets on our swimming team in the olympics; we're basically mediocre at everything else except the velodrome cycling.

Well the thing is that most of that 23 million spend their days running or swimming away from emus, scorpions, sharks, venomous eagles, spiders, and Greeks who have consumed too much ouzo.

Abo pls

Actually Hungary has more medals per capita

>Fellow australian,, explain how much money we waste on this UN sports carnival before boasting.
>Its a fucking disgrace,
>Every Australian olympian should be gassed
It's completely ridiculous, they win because the government hurls money at sports and athletes, why do they even get government funding it makes no fucking sense.

They're like welfare cheats but cost even more per person.

fucking BRUTAL

mint bants

Whats the story behind this image?

noice. Whinging poms eternally btfo

They are also , every last one of them, disgusting people.

Sat at the institute of sport, being told they are great and how much they are loved.
This is revealed every time they are interviewed, self absorbed, pandered morons - so thick that they cannot even hide the media management they have been force fed.
I hope an australian athelete gets killed in Rio, perferably the whole village full.

clearly your doing something right but do you want to dilute the gene pool? you keep it up it might be us burgers shit posting and you might be the super power but thats only if you dont go wasting your splooge on german whores

Shouldn't we just be patting each other on the backs each time a white country gets any medal? It's another victory for the white man. Even when it's a nigger earning it, since...we have the bravery to bring back slavery!

Right Sup Forums? Right? End this hate and direct it towards the real enemy.

I like the olympics. I come here to see people celebrate not celehate! Buh! It's like watching ten grown men kick apart a dolls house or some shit.