GEORGE SOROS DICTATES FOREIGN POLICY TO HILLARY CLINTON

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

>The US and the EU must work in complete harmony over this, but given Albania's European aspirations the EU must take the lead. That is why I suggest appointing a mediator such as Carl Bildt. Martti Ahtisaari or Miroslav Lajcak, all of whom have strong connections to the Balkans. My foundation in Tirana is monitoring the situation closely and can provide independent analysis of the crisis.
>Thank you, George Soros

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/16/democracy-spring-thousands-to-participate-in-large/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-17/anti-trump-groups-plot-democracy-spring-largest-civil-disobedience-action-century
democracyspring.org/
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00009778&type=f
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race
bbc.com/news/business-35828747
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
georgesoros.com/
washingtonpost.com/people/carl-bildt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> inb4 this slides for another meme thread

Oh, and shill/bait threads,

BUMPING

For Great Justice bump.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

ahh, king kike at it again. truly the villain of the modren age

Did someone say memes?

no shit, she's a fucking potato, she has no functional brain left

>it's real
Holy shit

Fugging bump

This motherfucker is running everyone's immigration policy, too-- Europe and America's.

He and his sprogs needs to be gassed ASAP.

Holy shit

>S O R O S
>O O
>R R
>O O
>S O R O S

Old news

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

this fucking kike again
fucking shadow govt, they must burn at the stake

>OOROO
What did he mean by this

Did Clinton follow his advice as secretary though?

I can't remember the name of the handler Soros put in to control Trudeau but I know one thing, Soros needs to be stopped.

IM TELLING YOU SOROS IS MOLOCH

oooooraaaaabooooorous

Sup Forums was right again

OY FUCKING VEY!

ORAORAROAORAORA

MY COUNTRY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY. I swear as soon as my 6 year college scholarship runs out, im going to reinstate the monarchy.

Reminder that this was one of Hillary's deleted "personal" emails

So she's guilty of perjury and destruction of evidence, along with whatever the fuck this is

KEK FUCKING WILLS IT.

>Tirana
>Tyranny
How fitting.

Do not let this slide.

>Carl Bildt

the eternal swede strikes again

why hasn't he been killed yet?

HELP US U CUK, THE COMMIES IN POWER FUCK US NO LUBE

>My foundation in Tirana

WAT

ITS NOT FOUNDATION, ITS FUCKATION

You seem to have lost your numbers let me get those for you

bermp

Brussels airport is going to explode today

He's a major backer and part of the team but somebody else is their boss. Ever seen Rosemary's Baby?

>Soros makes suggestions based on knowledge on the ground
>this is somehow seen as dictating policy by a dumb Australian shit poster

Sup Forums

counting on a nigger riot

bump bump bump

Soclose

have a bump.

tl;dr Soros is giving advice to clinton on how to deal with the unstable albanian situation. Says his foundation has ears on the ground.

When KEK anounced the happenings, I said "Ill reinstate the zogu monarchy' and I got trips

What's so bad about Soros? Redpill me.
All I see is a businessman who knows what deals to make and with whom.

king kike who wants to end the world of goyim and replace it with the age of the heeb

worse than Trump and a Jew

Here's a start.

Basically he's a no-borders globalist jew living up to the stereotype.

>businessman who knows what deals to make and with whom.
True.

>What's so bad about Soros?
His politics mainly, also a kike.

>Soros planning 10-day Anti-Trump protests across the East Coast:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/16/democracy-spring-thousands-to-participate-in-large/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-17/anti-trump-groups-plot-democracy-spring-largest-civil-disobedience-action-century

‘Democracy Spring’
democracyspring.org/

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

Soros Fund Management: TOTAL $7,037,800

>Top contributors for John Kasich page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00009778&type=f

Soros Fund Management: Total $202,700 (needs updating, now over $700,000)

>Moveon.Org raising funds for Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/

>Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race

>Trump presidency rated among top 10 global risks: Economist Intelligence Unit

bbc.com/news/business-35828747

>General globalist subversion:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

He's banned from several countries for wrecking their economies. His hedge fund wins when we lose. It's not gambling when you call the shots and he gets rich with the economy good or bad, but he does better when things are bad for us. He's never built anything or created jobs, but he knows how to destroy and get rich from it. He is the ultimate enemy of freedom and prosperity for all but his cabal.

He funds black lives matter, the refugee crisis and globalist politicians. He's not a businessman, he owns no businesses and creates nothing. The only people he employs are career politicians. He makes money by virtue of having money, and several times in his life he has profited hugely off of insider trading that has resulted in thousands of lost jobs, particularly in third world and developing countries where the existence of such industries is the difference between life and death for hundreds of thousands of people. He wants to create one nation with no borders incorporating all territories on earth with no individual sovereignty, with a single government dictating terms to the entire world. His goal is the destruction of nationalism, national sovereignty and western culture, which is how he plans to achieve this.

He's also a zionist.

When will this fucker die....

Bumpidy bump bump

No, he isn't. He's the definition of an overeducated, uppity middle-class yuppie trying to break into the elite circle tryhard.

Sure he's rich as fuck, sure he can influence and suggest policy to lawmakers, but only within the unspoken boundaries that help chucklefucks like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

Let's be honest here, the man's a fuckup. The elite and the kikes have spent the better part of a century laying the groundwork for Israel, the hopeless division of the goyim, and the dissolution of nation-states and dealt almost irreparable damage to Europe and especially the US.

All was going fine until George decided to go full 'NOTICE ME SENPAI' and fucked things up.

All of his causes, without exception, (except Erdogan,) have backfired spectacularly.

Feminism is rapidly turning into a joke, gays are turning against Islam, Black lives are starting to be treated the same way they are by other blacks, and the migrant crisis has likely hopelessly damaged the EU.

It's telling that after the double blow of Brexit, and Trump winning the nomination that he left (((philanthropy))) and went back to just investing.

His son seems to be trying to carry the torch though

He is our national hero.

also: read his essays
georgesoros.com/

When someone takes care of him.

his whole blood line needs to be exterminated.

Soros is a strawman and a scapegoat. Look for second-in-commands.

This will actually happen but not just yet.

This.
The guy is a genius when it comes to making money but a fucking moron when it comes to influencing politics.
The simple fact that everyone knows he does it is already proof enough for that.

One of the guys mentioned in the email is a WaPo contributor

washingtonpost.com/people/carl-bildt

Top jej

>Martti Ahtisaari
WE WUZ PUPPETS OF NWO N SHIEET

Not if they don't understand what he's doing. He desires suffering and destruction for us little peons. And he knows we can do nothing about it. Not yet, anyway.

Repeating digits and this fucker dies today.

what if the jews got together in a last ditch effort during the holocaust, after they realized their god wasnt going to help them, and they sacrificed their children to moloch in such a number that it actually brought him back, reincarnated as soros.
He works with clinton, gains power through planned parent hood, and profits off of all of these disasters.

>His son seems to be trying to carry the torch though

This scares me. Imagine a fucking endless stream of Soros' lineage trying to cuck the world.

What really gets me is the amazingly pleb way these people communicate to each other in very serious e-mail to people of authority.

Whether it's from Hillary, or to her, they're always terribly informal and their layout is poor at best. Why? It's just disappointing.

it would be just another jew family

bump

These people are busy
You don't want to shroud anything in complex language.
Just get to the point and make things easy to read.
Which I think was accomplished.

doesn't realize how terrible a private sever really is the post.

Why do they say Trump is pure evil when Soros runs around doing atrocious things to humanity? I hate this world.

It really makes the whole thing less interesting. They're just dumb 120 IQ people that found their way into power

This
If I'm correct then Soros owns tavistock. and Tavistock in turn owns the government.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock.

this is how the rich and powerful speak to each other.

ironically, its also how the poor and powerlss speak to each other.

its the misguided middle class that attempts to put on aires with fancy language and protocols.

Bumping

Also in /cfg/ threads where they are investigating the Clinton Foundation, Soros is heavily implicated.

>Your former president is Soros puppet

REEEEEE

Not really surprising desu considering how deep he was into the UN and their ''peace keeping'' operations.

GTKRWN

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>electing soros puppets

Be careful!

Daily reminder that Wikileaks is a literal subsidiary of the FSB, so any "leak" they post may be completely disregarded as a pure fabrication and a product of Russian propaganda machine.

How does one become as influential as Soros?

>a fucking chocolate bar

money + inspired, motivated ambition

when you have so much money that its like air to you, money becomes secondary and you start being more interested in your legacy and influencing the world around you according to your vision.

First you work with the nazies and steal jew gold

>He wants to create one nation with no borders incorporating all territories on earth with no individual sovereignty, with a single government dictating terms to the entire world.
One thing I always found the most ridiculous about this whole concept of 1 world government is that the more a small group of people try to control a population as large and varied as the entire fucking world is never going to succeed and if anything its gonna kick off a war to quite likely surpass WWI and WWII

People like Soros are pretty much putting all their money on creating the shit while they're alive and hoping they're dead when the shit implodes

With luck, he might die of old age soon... too bad his son has been prepped to replace him since he was a kid.

What said. A truly wealthy person has no reason whatsoever to ever do anything sinister.

Read his biography, he was taught by this Karl Popper philosopher. Reeks of his book The Open Society and Its Enemies

Can we use meme magic to make this Kike have a stroke or some shit?