Cigarettes

What is Sup Forums's preference when it comes to tobacco? I'm currently smoking Marlboro Reds but sometimes treat myself to a Romeo y Julieta or Montechristo cigar.

What does Sup Forums smoke?

objectively best mainstream squares are camel turkish golds

Cigarettes are degenerate

What's the appeal in smoking? You smell like shit, and you become an addicted slave to the cigarette industry for the rest of your life until you die of lung cancer. Fags are for fags

Shut the fuck up, faggot boy

Marlboro Lights. It's a nice treat, especially with a cup of coffee

So close but not quite. Best cig reporting

spirit blues. turkish anything gives me a headache. Golds and royals are just too sweet.

turkish gold is objectively better

Cigarettes exist to eliminate the bluepilled from society.

Sorry you're dumb.

Even looks like a Nazi eagle

I quit when I didnt have enough money for them and I dont regret it

If you smoke on a regular basis you're a fucking idiot. Otherwise when drunk I smoke whatever

>1000 + 1000 + 10 + 5 + 1 year
>still smoking
>still not figured out that cigarettes, coffee, lottery and gambling are bonus taxation of the poor

The best part of this is that regular bluepill smokers will see this, feel bad, then ignore that feeling and continue actively eliminating themselves from the world.

>when the cancer hits and you have to tell your parents you're gonna die before them

w e w
l a d

say hi to your mom and dad when you do.

Or... change your life. Hey man up to you.

only chemical free
yes it fuckin matters

choose Dunhill, nat Sherman, or American spirits

you get what you pay for

We have really shitty cigarettes sold here

Cigarette smokers ARE degenerate. You are falling for one of the biggest jew schemes on the market right now. You are LITERALLY giving Steinberg $10-$15 a packet and in return he gives you lung cancer, heart disease and a shortened life. Get the fuck off Sup Forums if you actually buy into this jewish tactic known as the tobacco industry. Pathetic fucks.

>smoking cigarettes
Just vape if you need nicotine.

>no offensive odor
>doesnt age you
>doesn't harm teeth or skin
>doesn't give you cancer
>doesn't give you bronchitis
>no second hand smoke
>spend less
>feel better

>b-but i dont want people to call me a faggot and i need to hurt myself to show i have masculinity
Enjoy all of the above

kys

no you.

oh wait you are!

Al Capone's.

looks gay

Down to about 3 of these a day.

>no offensive odor
Kys

dying of cancer looks gay.

When I vape I do it in private anyway.

t. mom

He's right you know

The jew has made you believe that cigarettes are bad. Cigarettes have only been "bad" since the 90's. For decades, tobacco has been seen as a real man's vice. Sorry you're a cuck, I'm sure your wife's boyfriend thinks it's nice that you don't smell like cigarettes.

dunhill reds, but I only rarely smoke

a pack will last me 2-3 months

27's, camel filters if they don't have 'em.

Marlboro reds/special blends/occasionally menthol if I feel like it.
I can't quit help me

Just watch as these retards actually try and justify inhaling their cancer sticks claiming that it's the most white thing you can do etc etc.

I know you probably don't go outside much but usually people, especially women, are very turned off by the smell of smoke on your clothes and breath.

Vapor doesn't linger at all.

Marlboro reds when I smoked.

On the occasions that I do now I pinch my homies Drum rolling baccy.

>vice

You used the work yourself. It's a vice, it is degenerate.

yeeaaa duuuuudeee like *coughs* its not even badd broo *spits yellow shit in the sink*

I'd rather have tourettes than smoke cigarettes. :o)

American Spirits have the best flavor imo tho

Earl Grey tea or when I treat myself marlboro reds or Lucky's.

Fuck off.

>do you live in an rv, look what this wwf wrester said, what's the best chewing tobacco, what pol's tobacco preference.

Calmly waiting for the jew propaganda article being written about pol consisting of a bunch of hicks. I don't see how this helps you/what angle is going to be played, my guess it would be to ward off bluepills, eww pol is White trash, ignore, or just to annoy pol, or both, but whatever, a drop in a sea of shitposting.

meant for
maybe if you type things onto an image board it will become reality kek

since liberals taxed the shit out of them store bought cigarettes are pointless these days. roll your own, or keep being a numale spending 10 dollars on a pack that costs 70 cents in every other country

>Luckies

God I love lucky strike. I have never seen it sold here in America but I recently went to Mexico and bought a couple packs of Luckies and they are fantastic.

*hacks up chunk of lung* *wheezes* WHY EVEN BOTHER LIVING IF YOU DON'T DO THE THINGS YOU LOVE BROO *collapses*

Perique

>smoking

degenerates

GOD I LOVE SUCKING PHALLIC OBJECTS THAT KILL ME

Wtf they are an american brand....It's toasted!

Fucking degenerates

>intentionally shortening your lifespan and sacrificing your body's health, particularly cardiovascular health
>not degenerate

am i the only one that doesnt get how people get hooked on these things? i smoke from time to time but never "need" one and i quit when i have a cold or im trying to build up running stamina

You madman

>haven't seen lucky strikes in the US

You haven't been looking very hard.

Haven't been around here for a long time, still see the unfiltered soft packs sometimes but that's it

>lives in a HOA

Degenerate.

>The jew has made you believe that cigarettes are bad. Cigarettes have only been "bad" since the 90's. For decades, tobacco has been seen as a real man's vice. Sorry you're a cuck, I'm sure your wife's boyfriend thinks it's nice that you don't smell like cigarettes.
actually its the other way around
no way in hell anyone would see a reason to smoke cigarettes if they weren't advertised to be "manly"
not gonna make you feel better for your bad decisions retard

Hey man it's killing you not me, this is thread is for people who smoke not to have some argument I mean

Smoking is another plot to destroy whites.

Yeah, they only sell filtered outside the states.

How fat are you?

kek, just wait 10+ years and vapers will be getting all sorts of new undocumented cancers

have you fucking seen how the smoke is made from vapers? that shit isn't natural

not to mention the amount of overly processed shit that goes into the liquids you put in there - i haven't even gone into all those different flavours

you vapers are going to suffer more than normal smokers in the near future, not saying tobacco isn't cancer either but it's been around for decades and there has been vast amount of research put into it - unlike vapers

Dont you guys wanna be a cowboy? Thats why i smoke

Lucky Strike, nothing else.
Dont smoke too much tho. 3-4 cigs on a normal day.

Thats how every addicts starts off kek. Enjoy the road my friend

I smoke Djarum special, Bali hai, Splash, Browns, 76's and coklat extra when I rarely decide to have a smoke. I'm a big fan of kretek in general, really.

CBA to know what that means.

You're still a degenerate, by the way.

Marlboro Reds or just Originals

>Marketing Jews in New York made up the Marlboro man
>You're taking their word (the people who just wanted to sell you shit) over the word of Doctors

Fucking hilarious.

Truth.

Is smoking really that bad for you?
Can you get fit and smoke at the same time?

180lbs 5'11 and I run every other day.

hbu?

No. It directly impacts lung functionality.

>there are people in here that are so weak mentally they actually get addicted to cancer sticks

kys

no bro its totally fine ECHKKKHH

*spits up blood*

btw pass me another cig man

DUDE WTF

Hello Sup Forums

This is a Shiley cuffed trache.

Keep smoking and expect to have one and plugged to a ventilator on ACMV mode.

Don't forget your daily doses of DuoNeb and Pulmicort every single day via small volume nebulizer.

Also enjoy your hourly suctioning....

>me smoking is killing you not me
are you actually in denial that you're actively shortening your lifespan just for a mental buzz?

187cm 90 kgs and I run 6ks twice a week and trails for 3+ hours once on the weekend.

Winnie blues cunts. Love my post work smoko

Why does it feel like the non-smokers are angrier than the smokers. Just relax and have a cigarette guys.

Oh wait, you literally are. And getting Schlomo that nice new Bugatti he always wanted, too!

You made us look like shills. *coughs up blood*

>Implying that was only caused by smoking

wew lad

>I haven't read any scientific studies at all

It is a fact that the juice used to be made with funky shit in it, but they've long since stopped making it that way.

Regardless of if there are any risks or not, it's still LEAGUES better than smoking. Eat shit.

Although being in denial is what smokers are best at, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at your ignorance.

It's entirely possible, but it works against you. A lot of soldiers still end up smoking when deployed, but still end up fit too. Once the COPD hits you though, it's all over.

>coffee

Explain

Starting young did it for me. I didn't know how to deal with addictive things when I was 15. Smoked a pack a day until I was 20 and realized how fucked my body felt. Now I know how to deal with it and don't let it take over my life. And yeah smoking while sick is the fucking worst.

10/10 taste right here

I started smoking classic Camels during military service. Kept it up.

theyre fun to smoke and make you feel good

the trade off is repeated use is bad for your body

so just use them in moderation like a responsible person. you dont drink a fifth of vodka every day do you? so why would you smoke an entire pack a day. just have a couple on weekends when you feel like it

Smoked aborted fetus

What about beer then.

I have only been smoking an average of 5 cigs a day for 2 months.
Am I done for?

It's funny to make fun of people actively making bad decisions. You can also feel good about being the "bad guy" helping them out.

People like me are what help people like you to get better. You should be on your knees begging for my shitposts

Not aborted. The water didn't break

Smoked Camels for 20 years, kids. Liked American Spirits. Also liked Player's Navy Cuts and Gauloises. Quit for over 3 years. Like a dumbass I bought a cob pipe recently and have been smoking again, mostly Virginia-Perique blends.

You have to inhale the smoke into your lungs.

Nat's

started with gold marlboros
went to reds
went to newport menthols, might be a nig cig but they are still the best menthols
camel blues after that
recently ended up smoking blue american spirits, trying to quit

Is that Haggis?

aus fags bringing the facts