ITT: The biggest fuck-ups in Star Wars

The worst things about Star Wars ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nk_WHHTQtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rey and Quin(?) (the black guy I forgot his name)

the mexican x-wing pilot is like the only cool character and the death star planet that shoots fucking balls of fire and kills 3 planets at once and then proceeds to get blown up in like 10 mins

like holy fuck dude I just hate star wars now I think, im just done with it its fucking lame now

Disney wars isnt star wars.

>The prequel's more childish approach with George Lucas' focus on the children yet their are adult themes such as trade, tariffs, and politics thrown into it
>George Lucas going back to the original trilogy and editing in stupid cgi characters that have no business being there "Oh look, a stormtrooper climbing off a dewback" and that big alien blocking the scene for a few seconds
>Characters had potential but are only subjected to looking cool
>Jar Jar Binks
>Ewoks. Even I as a kid thought it was stupid to include them. It should have just been rebel infantry fighting against mechanized Imperial units
>Midichlorians
>Padme is like, 10 years older than Anakin and she knew him as a kid and that's weird
>Anakin partaking in an assault against the Federation blockade
>Hardly any Mangna Guard action
>Battle Droids aren't mindless terminators. Instead they're comedic relief
>too much cgi
>We couldn't see Padme get bred by Anakin

As far as the prequels...all Lucas had to do was tell the same story as the original trilogy except in reverse. He failed. He also pushed CGI way past it's limits to the point of the effects being mocked as those of a video game. There was also a serious lack of character development, poor casting decisions, and a plot that failed to sufficiently inform on the events of the original trilogy.

TFA wasn't terrible but a lot of the same mistakes were made. I don't know how. Disney has all the resources one Earth available and they still couldn't pull it off. TFA, despite initial positive reviews, hasn't aged well in a year and a half.

Rey

Finn is a shit character that shouldve been cool, what a wasted opportunity.

As similar Starkiller(?) Base was to the Death Star, it actually got shit done; destroy the whole fucking Republic.

>We couldn't see Padme get bred by Anakin
Wow, I didn't know I wanted that scene until now

Pretty much everything about Return of the Jedi, barring Choreography, Set Design, Cinematography, and the Score.
What the fuck were they thinking with Darth Vader's redemption? This shit made zero sense and his relationship with Luke was nonexistent. I guess when you have an emotional composer like John Williams you can just have him cover for incompetent screenwriters.

It's been a mistake since day 1, tbqhwy desu senpai phamalamadingo

Is the meme that the prequels were good still being forced by newfags?

>eyebrows

Star Wars always sort of sucked, things like KOTOR make me forget this.

KOTOR genuinely builds a much more interesting world, better locations and characters than any of the movies

He didn't have cancer, just the dark side.

I'm hoping SW8 at least introduces the concept of "grey jedi".

> star wars

my sides

This
KOTOR II, and maybe the Darth Bane trilogy are really the only worthwhile parts of Star Wars. Everything else is trash tier.

how about the best things

youtube.com/watch?v=9nk_WHHTQtY

I still can't get over that they rehashed the Death Star again.

but you're wrong though

was KOTOR really good or did I just like it because I was like 13 years old when it came out?

But that's not TPM

it's worse

I know this scene is low hanging fruit, but it really does epitomize why the prequels were so terrible.

KOTOR IS FUCKING TRASH FUCK OFF Sup Forums it has the shittiest art direction as well

KOTOR the first was shit, Bioware's last good game was Baldur's Gate 2.

Shut up faggot, it destroyed a couple meaning, context less planets, in a meaningless, mediocre movie.

Is it confirmed Padme was into /ss/?

Not possible.

The worst things were Ewoks in RotJ. Everything in TFA was terrible from the beginning to the end. Finns entire motive and stupid reasoning to join the resistance. Reys entire mary sue character.

BANE?