ITT: Post absolute kino

ITT: Post absolute kino

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NetflixBestOf/comments/6mv9ym/us_hot_fuzz_2007_a_top_london_cop_is_assigned_to/
reddit.com/r/NetflixBestOf/comments/6mv9ym/us_hot_fuzz_2007_a_top_london_cop_is_assigned_to/dk4r0bb/
reddit.com/r/NetflixBestOf/comments/6mv9ym/us_hot_fuzz_2007_a_top_london_cop_is_assigned_to/dk4x4rz/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This entire post stinks of Sup Forums

>le everyone underestimates my potential man

Dropped

Good movie. Not kino.

I really didnt like it,so forced and unfunny.

I would ask, "You first," but in posting this, you obviously have very shitty taste.

OP btfo

It stinks of Reddit. Oh, look at this! The top post of /r/movies just YESTERDAY! In fact, it was so highly upvoted it was on the front page of /r/all

reddit.com/r/NetflixBestOf/comments/6mv9ym/us_hot_fuzz_2007_a_top_london_cop_is_assigned_to/

So how about you redditors fuck off back there?

(You)s are so easy to get on this board

>one of the few movies I consider to be perfect
>such a great movie. It literally has everything in it.
>I always surprise myself when I think this but I honestly consider this a perfect example of filmmaking
>Definitely one of the best films ever
If reddit it thrown as an insult too often here, it's not because they don't deserve it, but because few people here really do.

>I was only pretending to be a pleb
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

You know, OPs really don't get (You)s.

Why were (you) there?

>>one of the few movies I consider to be perfect
>>I always surprise myself when I think this but I honestly consider this a perfect example of filmmaking
is this real?

The fact that you know that this shit was on some reddit page makes you just as reddit as the guy you're calling reddit.
Maybe you should join your reddit buddy and fuck off as well

reddit.com/r/NetflixBestOf/comments/6mv9ym/us_hot_fuzz_2007_a_top_london_cop_is_assigned_to/dk4r0bb/
reddit.com/r/NetflixBestOf/comments/6mv9ym/us_hot_fuzz_2007_a_top_london_cop_is_assigned_to/dk4x4rz/

hehe, you kiddos fell for my bait..... i was hoping for more then 3 (you)s, but i guess it cant be helped...... heh......

How was that supposed to be b8? Nobody is defending this movie.

>second most popular comment is a link to Every Frame a Painting
All the fucking memes are true

not the guy you replied to but:
>implying you can't browse reddit and still disparage it

i like the new content it has, but there are way too many reposts and shitty memes (worse than Sup Forums memes)

read the comments in any thread, it's a huge circlejerk, like the one about Hot Fuzz

>does anyone else love this highly rated, popular and enjoyable movie?
>comments are all supportive of the movie
>dissenters get downvoted so you only see one view anyways

If u insist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

your mind is slowly poisoned by being impacted by their bullshit kiddo, which is why redditors or people who browse both can kindly fuck off. My brain is already rotted enough from hanging around these shitholes, I don't need faggot redditors bringing back their own flavour of garbage