Everyone here thought this arc was shit

>everyone here thought this arc was shit
>every comics website thought it was great

Just how large is the disconnect between Sup Forums and the "mainstream" comics websites like BleedingCool and CBR?

I think the birth arc was kind of cool. I would read an ongoing about a weird space hospital.

What was bad was the post-birth issue where Hopeless self-inserted hard and it just rambled on for an entire issue. Stopped reading after that.

Simple contrarianism. And misogyny.

Almost all online reviewers are shit. Comics websites even thought that Grayson's futures end was shit. Now try defending them.

CBR is shit now. They'll ban you if you say anything that's even mildly politically incorrect or disagree with a diversity change. But they do absolutely nothing to those who post in the "politics" thread that says the most vile things about conservatives. Most of the only people who still post are the vocal minorities who like the shitty changes such as gays, black nationalists, feminists, and Muslims.

Sup Forumsntrarian

The preggo stuff didn't last nearly long enough, and the art was and is shit, other than that, taking in to account marvels current writing "skills", I didn't have a single problem with it.

Nice meme.

Vice and Sequart are the only legitimate comic reviewing websites.

>Sup Forums gives opinions for free
>Major reviewers are paid for opinions, and might not get pre-release copies if they review negatively
It's the same reason most professional reviewers always talk about how the latest piece of shit is 10/10, best thing ever.

You want an honest opinion? Talk to someone who isn't getting paid for it. Don't believe me? Ask some of the webcomic authors who come around here.

Comics journalism is afraid to criticise a pro female comic

11/14 Spider-Woman #1 - 93,723 (Spider-Verse)
12/14 Spider-Woman #2 - 44,618 ( -52.4%)(Spider-Verse)
01/15 Spider-Woman #3 - 38,484 (-13.8%) (spider-Verse)
02/15 Spider-Woman #4 - 36,058 (- 6.3%)
03/15 Spider-Woman #5 - 40,068 (+11.1%)
04/15 Spider-Woman #6 - 32,041 (-20.0%)
05/15 Spider-Woman #7 - 29,567 (- 7.3%)
06/15 Spider-Woman #8 - 26,568 (-10.1%)
07/15 Spider-Woman #9 - 24,354 (- 8.3%)
08/15 Spider-Woman #10- 23,005 (- 5.5%)

11/15 Spider-Woman #1 - 53,885
12/15 Spider-Woman #2 - 27,801 (-48.4%)
01/16 Spider-Woman #3 - 24,054 (-13.5%)
02/16 Spider-Woman #4 - 20,747 (-13.7%)
03/16 Spider-Woman #5 - 20,594 ( - 0.7%)
04/16 Spider-Woman #6 - 39,291 (+90.8%) (Spider-Women)
05/16 Spider-Woman #7 - 27,118 (-31.0%)

More like how large is the disconnect between "mainstream" comics websites and the readership.

What the fuck even happened with this arc? After all the marketing before it started, I don't remember seeing fucking anything about it the last few months

Can confirm, CBR is cancer.
There was a thread recently with someone who got triggered by Falcon supposedly being lecherous towards Black Widow by the way he was looking straight at her face when he first sees her in the car.

One of the most popular threads.

> 27,801 (-48.4%)
MY FUCKING SIDES

serves marvel right for making jess a single mom

How is it selling? Poorly, you say?

Because it doesn't help to have shills if few people are buying your crap.

But she's also looking flirty at him, I don't see what's the problem.

no slut shaming!

seriously, it's called a "double standard". women being sexy are embracing their sexuality, men being sexy are opressing.

Misogyny, not much.
Contrarianism? Yeah, Sup Forums thrives on that shit.

I don't think having 0 interest in a super hero comic about pregnancy is being a contrarion.

Its was ojsy when she waspregnant but then the baby was born and Jess instantly sepreated from him and only refered to him as my baby. And then the retarded reason why she got pregnant instead of giving her a loving bf or friend who could had helped her.
Its like hopeless wanted to self insert but didnt want to write a good set up.

Even appreciation threads are terrible, Jesus Christ. Nuke forums again.